TIAI August 15

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirecting to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13339#p222576<!-- l -->
Andrea wrote:
I think the most significant things about this celeb graves photo gallery is that there is the notable absence of MJ's alleged mauseleum and the "Elvis still isn't really dead" caption. Totally ties into TIAI and TS. There is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't have put Michael's on there if he is in fact really dead. And by saying Elvis isn't dead - hello! TS has been all over that lately! I would say that TMZ and TS have the same source(s).

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I'm still trying to figure out the significance of the celebs chosen for the gallery. Any ideas? Anyone?

I've been researching dates of deaths, causes of deaths, circumstances of deaths and can't find one particular common denominator. (Some died from heart attacks, many were from cancer, a couple had lapsed into a coma before they died.....which I thought was interesting since early reports said that MJ was in a coma. But only a few had lapsed into a coma, so I don't think that was a clue.)

Some of the pics I'm sure are referring to what's written on the tombstone. The last stanza on Charles Bronson's tombstone made me go <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

There has to be some significance behind the selected celebs....I just can't figure it out. All you super sleuths out there help me out!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    John F.Candy in Home alone Elvis, Michael and Macaulay Culkin Connection.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:169wdvhf]

[youtube:169wdvhf]

Elvis Charles Bronson connection.

http://posterpalace.com/detail.lasso?product_id=10909

Shelley Winters plays Elvis Mother Gladys.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079103/

Chappie
    Wow!! Great finds!! Thanks, Chappie!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    The Samual Kinison Elvis Connection....Hilarious!!!

[youtube:2su940ye]

Chappie
    Walter Matthau starred in King Creole with Elvis. Some people said that it was Elvis' best movie.

http://www.angelfire.com/tn2/elvisgirl/creole.html
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The only connections I can think of for the other grave sites I can think of is that many of these celebrities were pioneers in their field - the legends that set the bar for those to follow. Which is all the more reason it's suspicious that MJ isn't on there. And they put Elvis's dad's grave instead of Elvis himself, perhaps to subtley point out the Vernon-Elvis/Jesse-Eliza claim that is pretty much undeniable, especially with the Elvis isn't really dead caption! I think the purpose of today's redirect is to also point out the TMZ-TS-annonymous source connection. This is all just too much to be a coincidence.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And as you can publish the photo of an unmarked grave?, Do not understand how some people do not realize these details so obvious, and the connection TiAI-TS-TMZ.
    TMZ had a few months ago Pulice something about the connection of Elvis, when I post about the Cirque du Soleil project;

MJ's Cirque Show -- The Elvis Connection
    Originally posted May 1st 2010 12:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Some serious progress is being made on the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil project -- TMZ has learned two Executive Producers have been selected ... and one of 'em has a tie with Elvis.

The powers that be at Cirque have tapped one guy to run the permanent Vegas show and another guy to E.P. the traveling arena show.

The guy in charge of the tour is Charles Joron -- the same dude who oversaw that awesome Elvis-themed Cirque du Soleil show.

As we first reported, the tour will begin in the Fall of 2011 and travel throughout North America.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/30/michael-j<!-- m --> ... las-vegas/
    credits for finfin
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9315&p=222646#p222646<!-- l -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Ok I'm really puzzled by this redirect.

First of all, this Celeb Graves is old! It's from 2008.
    Secondly, if you read the comments, people are saying things like I went to this person's grave and it doesn't look anything like this!

It's that what we are supposed to see? That the photos posted are not accurate?

So the MJ is not in this list observation is nothing because at the time this was put out, he wasn't "dead"! (not that I believe he's dead now either! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Secondly, if you read the comments, people are saying things like I went to this person's grave and it doesn't look anything like this!

So the MJ is not in this list observation is nothing because at the time this was put out, he wasn't "dead"! (not that I believe he's dead now either! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

It's true this photo gallery was originally from 2008 but it has been updated since. Nic Cage didn't buy his pyramid tomb until this year and it's the first picture in the gallery so there's no reason why they wouldn't include MJ (except that he's not dead that is!).

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/15/nic-cage-tomb-w/<!-- m -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    The only connections I can think of for the other grave sites I can think of is that many of these celebrities were pioneers in their field - the legends that set the bar for those to follow. Which is all the more reason it's suspicious that MJ isn't on there. And they put Elvis's dad's grave instead of Elvis himself, perhaps to subtley point out the Vernon-Elvis/Jesse-Eliza claim that is pretty much undeniable, especially with the Elvis isn't really dead caption! I think the purpose of today's redirect is to also point out the TMZ-TS-annonymous source connection. This is all just too much to be a coincidence.
    Yes, I agree Andrea, the redirect is really about the TMZ-TS connection
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

It's true this photo gallery was originally from 2008 but it has been updated since. Nic Cage didn't buy his pyramid tomb until this year and it's the first picture in the gallery so there's no reason why they wouldn't include MJ (except that he's not dead that is!).

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/15/nic-cage-tomb-w/<!-- m -->

OK!!! Thank you!

• Jim Morrison's grave:

morrisonjim2.jpg
    A photo of the grave taken in 1982 prior to the vandalismn.

jmbust.jpg
    The vandalized grave before the bust was stolen.

morrisonjim.jpg
    A June 1997 photo of the grave...the headstone has been cleaned up and it is under constant surveillance by a cemetery guard.

1.1257891757.jim-morrison-s-grave.jpg

This explains comments like "I went to this person's grave and it doesn't look anything like this" in regards to Jim Morrison's grave.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://images.eonline.com/static/news/p ... ficate.pdf<!-- m -->

Forest lawn is only temporary.

Elvis had a temporary tomb at forest hill

<!-- m -->http://www.morbid-curiosity.com/id142.htm<!-- m -->

And since MJ is a Elvis copycat:
    photo-credit-2.jpg

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • My take on this celeb Graves photos gallery is that TMZ is questioning Elvis death (Elvis still isn't really dead), ignoring MJ death (Nothing to report as he is still alive) and making a link with "Nic Cage"'s tomb possibly to show that they are still updating the gallery. (TMZ published an article entitled "Nic Cage Buys Pyramid -- To Be Dead In" on the 4/15/10 with a link to this very same photos gallery)

There may indeed be other clues "buried" in this celeb graves photos gallery and it is worthwhile a close look, we shouldn't forget that if MJ was already working detailed plans of his hoax with Kenny Ortega in 2007, TMZ may well have been involved prior to 6/25/09.

Also let's not forget that TII is the real life Thriller so we have to expect tombs and vaults to come into play one way or the other!
    Maybe this is the time when the Army of Love is going to be called in and that's why TS referred to the lyrics from Threatened in his/her last update “What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.”
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

With L.O.V.E

• While browsing the internet I came across the following in regards to Jim Morrison:

Buried 4 meters deep in an inexpensive, veneered coffin on July 7th, 1971, there was no priest or prayer during the 10 minute process of placing Jim in the ground. Initially, nothing but a mound of mud and some shells marked the grave. A month later, cemetery officials placed a shield with his name, which was later stolen, leaving his grave unmarked from 1973-1981. A bust of Jim, which stood on top of the tombstone was vandalized and eventually stolen in 1988.
    Morrison's coffin was to be opened on July 6th, of 2001 and he was going to be relocated to California when his "lease" expired. Both events have yet to occur.

Jim Morrisons grave was defaced:

JIM.jpg
    MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages
    7/13/2010 12:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a stealth band of vandals -- who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum with hidden messages ... and it's all in permanent ink.

0712-mj-masoleum-launch-ex.jpg

Security at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA is on the lookout for "fans" who have been writing messages in hard-to-spot places outside the main window of the building in which MJ is entombed.

The writing is mostly hidden underneath ledges -- or in spots covered by bushes -- and contains messages like, "Miss you" and "Keep the dream alive."

Reps at Forest Lawn are pretty ticked off -- telling TMZ, "Activity such as this, is a prime example why we are evaluating the level of access to the various entrances of the Great Mausoleum."

Forest Lawn also tells us that anyone caught vandalizing the cemetery will be banned for life.

UPDATE 07/16/10 -- according to sources at Forest Lawn, the graffiti has successfully been removed.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/12/michael-j ... -cemetery/<!-- m -->

On the same cemetery Jim Morrison is buried you will also find Oscar Wilde’s tomb:

oscar-wilde-s-grave.jpg

Oscar Wilde's tomb is 'vandalized' with...kisses:

oscar_wilde_grave3036.jpg
    Clark Gable's Tomb -- Vandalized with a Kiss
    6/6/2010 12:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Clark Gable's marble tomb at Forest Lawn Cemetery has been so badly damaged it needs a total overhaul -- and it's all because one adoring fan couldn't keep her lips to herself.

0604-gable-tomb-ex-2-credit.jpg

TMZ spoke with John Clark Gable -- the famous actor's son -- who tells us he noticed the smooch last month during a visit to the mausoleum.

Gable tells us that the lipstick bandit has struck several times in the past -- but they've always been able to easily wipe off the mark ... that is, until now. This time, the stain is so bad, Forest Lawn had to dispatch their in-house marble repair team to fix the damage.

Gable also noted that his father is entombed in the same mausoleum as Michael Jackson -- and warns that if MJ fans are allowed into the place, they could accidentally damage some of the surrounding tombs.

As for the Lipstick Bandit -- Gable tells us security will "keep an eye out" in case she strikes again.
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/04/clarke-ga ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

While browsing the internet I came across the following in regards to Jim Morrison:

Buried 4 meters deep in an inexpensive, veneered coffin on July 7th, 1971, there was no priest or prayer during the 10 minute process of placing Jim in the ground. Initially, nothing but a mound of mud and some shells marked the grave. A month later, cemetery officials placed a shield with his name, which was later stolen, leaving his grave unmarked from 1973-1981. A bust of Jim, which stood on top of the tombstone was vandalized and eventually stolen in 1988.
    Morrison's coffin was to be opened on July 6th, of 2001 and he was going to be relocated to California when his "lease" expired. Both events have yet to occur.

Jim Morrisons grave was defaced:

JIM.jpg
    MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages
    7/13/2010 12:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's tomb has been defaced by a stealth band of vandals -- who have marked the walls of MJ's mausoleum with hidden messages ... and it's all in permanent ink.

0712-mj-masoleum-launch-ex.jpg

Security at Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA is on the lookout for "fans" who have been writing messages in hard-to-spot places outside the main window of the building in which MJ is entombed.

The writing is mostly hidden underneath ledges -- or in spots covered by bushes -- and contains messages like, "Miss you" and "Keep the dream alive."

Reps at Forest Lawn are pretty ticked off -- telling TMZ, "Activity such as this, is a prime example why we are evaluating the level of access to the various entrances of the Great Mausoleum."

Forest Lawn also tells us that anyone caught vandalizing the cemetery will be banned for life.

UPDATE 07/16/10 -- according to sources at Forest Lawn, the graffiti has successfully been removed.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/12/michael-j ... -cemetery/<!-- m -->

On the same cemetery Jim Morrison is buried you will also find Oscar Wilde’s tomb:

oscar-wilde-s-grave.jpg

Oscar Wilde's tomb is 'vandalized' with...kisses:

oscar_wilde_grave3036.jpg
    Clark Gable's Tomb -- Vandalized with a Kiss
    6/6/2010 12:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Clark Gable's marble tomb at Forest Lawn Cemetery has been so badly damaged it needs a total overhaul -- and it's all because one adoring fan couldn't keep her lips to herself.

0604-gable-tomb-ex-2-credit.jpg

TMZ spoke with John Clark Gable -- the famous actor's son -- who tells us he noticed the smooch last month during a visit to the mausoleum.

Gable tells us that the lipstick bandit has struck several times in the past -- but they've always been able to easily wipe off the mark ... that is, until now. This time, the stain is so bad, Forest Lawn had to dispatch their in-house marble repair team to fix the damage.

Gable also noted that his father is entombed in the same mausoleum as Michael Jackson -- and warns that if MJ fans are allowed into the place, they could accidentally damage some of the surrounding tombs.

As for the Lipstick Bandit -- Gable tells us security will "keep an eye out" in case she strikes again.
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/04/clarke-ga ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.reptilianagenda.com/other/o110699a.shtml<!-- m --> another fake death <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.classicbands.com/MysteryofJimMorrison.html<!-- m -->

• The Mysterious Death of Jim Morrison:

Jim Morrison: Frank Lisciandro Remembers
    Jim Morrison: Danny Sugerman Remembers
    Jim Morrison: His Girlfriend Remembers
    Jim Morrison: remembered by his brother-in-law
    Is Jim Morrison alive?: Gerald Pitts says "Yes!"
    The Strange Deaths of Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin

<!-- m -->http://www.classicbands.com/MysteryofJimMorrison.html<!-- m -->

Jim Morrison's grave:

morrisonjim2.jpg
    A photo of the grave taken in 1982 prior to the vandalismn.

jmbust.jpg
    The vandalized grave before the bust was stolen.

morrisonjim.jpg
    A June 1997 photo of the grave...the headstone has been cleaned up and it is under constant surveillance by a cemetery guard.

1.1257891757.jim-morrison-s-grave.jpg

This explains comments like "I went to this person's grave and it doesn't look anything like this" in regards to Jim Morrison's grave.

Great job of connecting the dots, Mo!! Many minds working together for a common cause!!
    And Jim Morrisons old man was in the Navy..So he could help him with getting away.
    Btw at that that time project mkultra was still in progress, hippie-era ,LSD
    The Doors called themselves The Doors because of the book Doors of perception written by A Huxley
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley<!-- m -->
    Hmmmmm

[youtube:32bsc7f2]

I still love the music from The Doors.
    [youtube:1s2wlvw6]
    [youtube:1s2wlvw6]
  • Jim Morrison has come up before:
    Tue May 25, 2010 1:33 pm
    It's interesting that this woman's name is Sister Rose, elsewhere it says she is a babysitter (not tutor). In an article I found Michael himself had a tutor with the same name. (my name too).

In one of our conversations together, my friend Rabbi Shmuley told me that he had asked some of his colleagues – writers, thinkers, and artists – to pen their reflections on the Sabbath. He then suggested that I write down my own thoughts on the subject, a project I found intriguing and timely due to the recent death of Rose Fine, a Jewish woman who was my beloved childhood tutor and who traveled with me and my brothers when we were all in the Jackson Five.

<!-- m -->http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.co ... kson-dies/<!-- m -->

The Rose
    A 1979 movie starring Bette Midler
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079826/

Plot Summary for The Rose
    Bette Midler plays "Rose", an artist strikingly similar to Janis Joplin. The film follows Rose's career during her last tour. Her rock and roll lifestyle of Drugs, Sex, and Rock and Roll and constant touring lead her to an inevitable breakdown.

Janis Lyn Joplin (January 19, 1943 – October 4, 1970) was an American singer, songwriter and music arranger. She rose to prominence in the late 1960s as the lead singer of Big Brother and the Holding Company and later as a solo artist. In 2004, Rolling Stone magazine ranked Joplin number 46 on its list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time, and number 28 on its 2008 list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time.

The last recordings Joplin completed were "Mercedes Benz" and a birthday greeting for John Lennon ("Happy Trails", composed by Dale Evans) on October 1, 1970. Lennon, whose birthday was October 9, later told Dick Cavett that her taped greeting arrived at his home after her death. On Saturday, October 3, Joplin visited the Sunset Sound Studios in Los Angeles to listen to the instrumental track for Nick Gravenites' song "Buried Alive in the Blues" prior to recording the vocal track, scheduled for the next day. When she failed to show up at the studio by Sunday afternoon, producer Paul Rothchild became concerned. Full Tilt Boogie's road manager, John Cooke, drove to the Landmark Motor Hotel (since renamed the Highland Gardens Hotel) where Joplin had been a guest since August 24. He saw Joplin's psychedelically painted Porsche still in the parking lot. Upon entering her room, he found her dead on the floor. The official cause of death was an overdose of heroin, possibly combined with the effects of alcohol. Cooke believes that Joplin had accidentally been given heroin which was much more potent than normal, as several of her dealer's other customers also overdosed that week.

Joplin was cremated in the Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Mortuary in Los Angeles; her ashes were scattered from a plane into the Pacific Ocean and along Stinson Beach. The only funeral service was a private affair held at Pierce Brothers and attended by Joplin's parents and maternal aunt.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janis_Joplin

Produced by
    Anthony Ray.... executive producer (as Tony Ray)
    Aaron Russo.... producer
    Marvin Worth.... producer

Aaron Russo (February 14, 1943 - August 24, 2007) was an American entertainment businessman, filmmaker, libertarian political activist, and a 9/11 truth activist. He was best-known for producing Trading Places, Wise Guys, and The Rose. Later in life he created the documentaries Mad as Hell, which calls into question the current state of governmental affairs and America: Freedom to Fascism, which investigates the breadth of the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the Federal Reserve System. After a six year battle with bladder cancer, Russo died on August 24, 2007

America: Freedom to Fascism (2006)
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0772153/<!-- m -->
    Part 1 of 11
    [youtube:feg4bodj]

FULL MOVIE ON GOOGLE: 111 minutes long...
    <!-- m -->http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 867390173#<!-- m -->

Original Music by
    Paul A. Rothchild
    Rothchild is best known as the producer of the first five albums by The Doors.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_A._Rothchild

Jim Morrison
    James Douglas "Jim" Morrison (December 8, 1943 – July 3, 1971) was an American singer, songwriter, poet, writer and filmmaker. He was best known as the lead singer and lyricist of The Doors and is widely considered to be one of the most charismatic frontmen in rock music history. He was also the author of several books of poetry and the director of a documentary and short film. Although Morrison was known for his baritone vocals, many fans, scholars, and journalists have discussed his theatrical stage persona, his self-destructiveness, and his work as a poet. He was ranked number 47 on Rolling Stone's "100 Greatest Singers of All Time".
    Morrison died on July 3, 1971. In the official account of his death, he was found in a Paris apartment bathtub by Courson. Pursuant to French law, no autopsy was performed because the medical examiner claimed to have found no evidence of foul play. The absence of an official autopsy has left many questions regarding Morrison's cause of death.

The city of PARIS is very significant. It is where Lady Diana was killed and many believe that there was a conspiracy to murder her too. Lady Diana has also been linked to the Goddess Diana and the Egyptian counterpart of this Goddess is Isis. The Goddess Diana is the Goddess of the MOON. There are many Egyptian Obelisks there, the rose line, it is named after the Goddess Isis, the Louvre has PYRAMIDS, it is in Dan Brown`s books, The Davinci Code, Angels & Demons, The Lost Symbol.

Lady Diana is also been called England`s Rose. A plaque of a Rose is present at her grave site on the ground.
    Roses are used in the worship of the Goddess Isis.
    The Red Rose is symbolic of the Blood of Christ, Martyrdom, The Passion and The Resurrection.
    Red Roses were on the casket at the Memorial at the Staples Centre.

New Book Raises Question: Did Jim Morrison Really Die in His Bathtub?
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007

PARIS — The official story goes like this: On the last night of Jim Morrison's life, the rocker went to a movie in Paris, listened to records, fell ill and died of heart failure in his bathtub at the age of 27.

But rumors have always swirled around the death of The Doors frontman and, 36 years later, a former Paris nightclub manager is telling a different story. In a new book, Sam Bernett says that Morrison died in a toilet stall of his club after what he believes was a heroin overdose.

He writes of his shock on finding Morrison's body: "The flamboyant singer of 'The Doors,' the beautiful California boy, had become an inert lump crumpled in the toilet of a nightclub." Bernett, whose French-language book is called "The End: Jim Morrison," says he believes two drug dealers brought Morrison's body back to his apartment.

Bernett, who was in his early 20s when Morrison died in 1971,went on to become a prominent radio personality, rock biographer and a vice president of Disneyland Paris. Though he was pestered for years by reporters investigating Morrison's death, he kept his story quiet until his wife suggested writing a book last year. "For me it's a very bad (memory)," Bernett told The Associated Press.

Rumors have long suggested that Morrison died of an overdose and that he had fallen ill at the nightclub, but witnesses did not come forward. Patrick Chauvel, a noted war photographer and writer, sometimes helped run the bar at the club. He recalls giving a hand to men who were carrying Morrison in a staircase there. "I think he was already dead," said Chauvel, who considered putting the episode in a 2005 book before his publisher cautioned against it. Chauvel said he thought an ambulance would have been called if Morrison were still alive. "I don't know," he said. "It was a long time ago, and we weren't drinking only water."

An official at the Paris prosecutor's office said it was very unlikely the case on Morrison's death would be reopened or that anybody could be prosecuted in the affair, because the statute of limitations -- the time limit on legal proceedings -- had run out.

Stephen Davis, the author of "Jim Morrison: Life, Death, Legend," says he would not rewrite history because of the new book. Based on his reporting, he believes Morrison did overdose at the club, but that it was shortly before his death -- not the same night -- and that he survived the experience. "It just seems likely that if he died in the toilet of a nightclub, it would have come out before now," Davis said.

Morrison came to Paris in March 1971 at a troubled time in his life. At a 1969 concert in Florida, he was accused of exposing his genitals to the audience. He was convicted of indecent exposure and profanity, and the episode led to promoters canceling concerts and earned the band a stream of negative publicity.

Morrison left for Paris with his appeal pending. There, he lived in a Right Bank apartment with his girlfriend, Pamela Courson, and he wandered the streets, sightseeing and toting around a plastic bag containing his writings. In Paris, he gained so much weight as to become almost unrecognizable, and his health suffered. He also partied. Morrison spent "practically every night" at the Rock and Roll Circus, the hip Left Bank nightclub that Bernett managed, where stars like Roman Polanski and Marianne Faithfull were regulars, Bernett said.

At around 1 a.m. on July 3, 1971, Morrison went to the club and was joined by two men -- drug dealers who sold him heroin for Courson, Bernett said. At one point, Bernett noticed that Morrison had disappeared. Later, the bouncer broke down the door of a locked toilet stall, and they discovered Morrison unresponsive, Bernett said. Bernett says he asked a doctor, a club customer, to examine the singer. "When we found him dead, he had a little foam on his nose, and some blood too, and the doctor said, 'That must be an overdose of heroin," Bernett said. Bernett added that he did not see Morrison take any heroin that night but said the singer was known to sniff the drug because he was afraid of needles.

Bernett says the two drug dealers insisted Morrison was just unconscious and carried him out of the club. Though Bernett says he wanted to call the paramedics and authorities, the club's owner ordered him to keep quiet to avert a scandal. Bernett believes the dealers brought Morrison's body home and dropped it into the bathtub, a last attempt to revive him.

Morrison's girlfriend, who died three years later of an overdose, told police an entirely different story. Courson said the couple went to the movies and out for dinner that night, listened to records and fell asleep. According to her testimony in police records, Morrison awoke in the night feeling ill and took a hot bath. Courson said she found him dead in the tub.

Morrison was buried in Pere Lachaise cemetery, in a small ceremony without fanfare, on July 7, 1971. No autopsy was ever performed.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289018,00.html
  • Thanks for your interesting post Serenitys_Dream! The hoax certainly has many levels and I've often thought it's like we're walking through a giant Labyrinth. I picked up on you mentioning the Egyptian goddess Isis. I remember TS saying that the title "This Is It" has many hidden meanings and interpretations. You can see the name ISIS in the title ... "ThIS IS It". Is this just a coincidence? I think not <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Serenitys_Dream, Mo I know now things I did not know or had never paid attention to them, and still are several photos of graves of characters who have to investigate. This hoax goes beyond what many believe
  • I posted this on another thread but it is relevant here too.
    John Belushi
    John Adam Belushi (January 24, 1949 – March 5, 1982) was an American comedian, actor, and musician best known as one of the original cast members of the NBC sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live and for his roles in the films National Lampoon's Animal House and The Blues Brothers. He was the older brother of James Belushi.

Finally, The Belushi Story
    From the moment his body was found in a Hollywood hotel room in March 1982, the victim of a drug overdose at age 33, John Belushi became the subject of an inevitable barrage of media scavenging. First came the newspaper stories, detailing the cocaine and heroin abuse that led to the Rabelaisian comic's early death. Then a book, Wired: The Short Life and Fast Times of John Belushi, written by Watergate chronicler Bob Woodward. The tell-all tome implicated several of Belushi's Hollywood friends and associates for condoning, or at least ignoring, his self-destructive behavior.

The next step in the media onslaught, of course, is the movie. But that is where this Hollywood story hit a snag. Plans for a film version of Wired were set in motion more than four years ago. But problems in getting financing delayed the shooting until last summer. And not until last week, after months of turndowns, did the producers find a company willing to distribute the film. The stumbling block, say Wired's backers, was a Hollywood community that closed ranks against a picture it wanted to squelch. Says Woodward, an adviser on the film: "A large portion of Hollywood didn't want this movie made because there's too much truth in it."

At the heart of this conspiracy drama is the specter of the powerful Creative Artists Agency, headed by superagent Michael Ovitz. Ovitz was Belushi's agent, and his company's star-packed client list includes several of the comedian's friends who were angered by Woodward's book, among them fellow Saturday Night Live star Dan Aykroyd, SNL producer Lorne Michaels and brother Jim Belushi. Reluctance to alienate Ovitz and his clients, claim the film's producers, is what frightened most of Hollywood away. "In this town," says co-producer Edward Feldman (Save the Tiger, Witness), "the word was put out that this was a project not to be touched."

While admitting that he had reservations about the film "to the extent that it would be exploitative," Ovitz denies that he led a campaign to suppress it. "This movie will rise or fall on its own merits," he says. "There is nothing anyone can do to stop it." Bolstering his argument is the fact that the film, for all its troubles, has found a distributor: Atlantic Entertainment Group, an independent company that has handled such films as Teen Wolf and Wish You Were Here. Some contend that Wired's producers are simply trying to generate controversy over a bad film with poor box-office prospects. "The only thing that the producers have to hang on to is the image of Wired as 'the movie that Hollywood tried to stop,' " says Bernie Brillstein, Belushi's former manager. "I think this is a very good plan to get some excitement for the movie."

As a commercial project, Wired has its problems. Belushi, the brilliant, volatile star of Saturday Night Live and films like National Lampoon's Animal House, has become a posthumous icon, a symbol of the raucous counterculture comedy that Saturday Night Live spearheaded in the '70s. But cinematic tales of drug abuse (Less Than Zero, Clean and Sober) have fizzled at the box office, and Wired is an especially downbeat example. What's more, with Belushi's work so vividly remembered (and still widely available in TV reruns), a movie re-creation might seem morbidly gratuitous, even by Hollywood standards.

Nor does the film offer the easy pleasures of a conventional movie bio. Earl Mac Rauch's script mixes fantasy and fact in an ambitious, if muddled, attempt at surrealistic psychodrama. In the opening scene, the dead Belushi (played by newcomer Michael Chiklis) wakes up in a morgue, escapes in a gown resembling the toga he wore in Animal House and meets a guardian angel in the guise of a taxi driver (Ray Sharkey). Their conversations are intermingled with time- jumbled flashbacks of Belushi's life, snippets of his comedy material and scenes of Woodward pursuing the story.

The film tiptoes around much of Woodward's most sensational material. Missing, for example, is a portrayal of such Hollywood stars as Robin Williams and Robert De Niro, reported in the book to have used cocaine with Belushi. Except for Aykroyd (Gary Groomes), Belushi's wife Judy (Lucinda Jenney) and Cathy Smith (Patti D'Arbanville), the woman who allegedly gave Belushi his fatal drug injection, most real-life characters are given pseudonyms, and none are shown indulging in drug use with Belushi. Only a couple of scenes offer hints that Hollywood might share any blame in Belushi's death. In one, Woodward asks a studio executive about the $2,500 a week reportedly paid to Belushi for drugs. In another, a Belushi assistant admits that he gave the star uppers before a recording session.

The book was so widely disliked in Hollywood that Woodward found little interest when he sought to peddle the movie rights in 1984. Feldman and his partner, Charles Meeker, eventually bought the rights for a relatively modest $300,000. They started feeling pressure almost immediately. Attorneys representing several Creative Artists clients and other Belushi colleagues, like director John Landis (The Blues Brothers), wrote letters warning that portraying them in the film would be an invasion of privacy. Ovitz himself phoned, says Feldman, and "told me it wasn't a good idea to make this picture." (Ovitz says he was simply giving Feldman "friendly advice" that "a lot of people we deal with -- clients and nonclients -- really didn't want to see John's memory exploited.") In the summer of 1986, Jim Belushi stormed into Feldman's editing room at Paramount, trashed his desk and told the secretary, "Tell him I was here." (Her reply: "Who are you?")

When no Hollywood studio came through, Feldman and Meeker got backing from a New Zealand company, Lion Screen Entertainment Ltd. The producers put up $1 million of the film's $13 million budget themselves. They hired Larry Peerce (Goodbye Columbus) to direct and chose Chiklis, a little-known New York actor, for the lead role after auditioning more than 200 aspirants. Following several delays, shooting began last May.

When the producers started showing their finished film to studio executives, the response was another collective cold shoulder. "It becomes a matter of power," contends Feldman. " 'We didn't want you to make this movie, and you did. Now you're going to suffer.' " Studio executives scoff at Feldman's conspiracy charges. "We passed on the movie because it was totally uncommercial and pretentiously arty," says one. Yet several prospective deals seemed to dissolve suspiciously, including one with New Visions Pictures, an independent company headed by director Taylor Hackford.

Now, however, Atlantic Entertainment has come to the rescue and is making plans for a July or August release. Then Wired can finally be judged by the people it was intended for: the audience. But repercussions from the unpopular project may not be over. Actor J.T. Walsh, who plays Woodward in the film, was set to appear next in Loose Cannons, a comedy co-starring Dan Aykroyd. According to insiders, Walsh was let go after just one day on the set, to avoid upsetting Aykroyd. All of which may simply set the stage for another round of the Belushi media blitz. Anyone for The Making of Wired?
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,151663,00.html

Michael Ovitz
    Michael S. Ovitz (born December 14, 1946) is an American talent agent who co-founded Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in 1975 and served as its chairman until 1995; Mr. Ovitz also served as President of the Walt Disney Company, from October 1995 to January 1997. He served as talent agent to Hollywood actors such as Tom Cruise, Dustin Hoffman, Kevin Costner, Michael Douglas, Sylvester Stallone, and Barbra Streisand, as well as directors such as Steven Spielberg, Barry Levinson, and Sydney Pollack. Ovitz is a private investor who continues to advise informally the careers of luminaries such as Martin Scorsese, David Letterman and Tom Clancy. Active in philanthropy, he donated $25 million in 1999 to spearhead fund raising efforts for UCLA's Medical Center (The Hospital Michael was taken to), and has contributed significantly to numerous other philanthropic endeavors. A private investor and businessman, his notable activities have ranged from attempts to bring an NFL team to the Los Angeles Coliseum to ventures in online media. Ovitz is considered one of the world's top art collectors. His contemporary pieces include works by Pablo Picasso, Jasper Johns, Willem de Kooning, Barnett Newman, Mark Rothko, and many others.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ovitz

Feb 29, 2000 - just got this email today. Interesting! "A real mystery to pursue: The TRUE whereabouts of John Belushi's body. It has been moved no less than three times. (Michael's body was also reportedly moved at least 3 times - the Quincy Jones family crypt, the basement of forest lawn then the final crypt) Is it in an unmarked grave on Martha's Vineyard? Or did Jim Belushi make a deal with Judy Jacklin (his widow) when she remarried? Did Jim have John quietly moved to the cemetery in Chicago where his parents are buried? There is a Cenotaph there. But is John there as well? An elderly Palestinian lady who was visiting the grave of her husband swears up and down that she was present when the cemetery workers smuggled John into a freshly dug grave. I don't know. This woman would have no reason to lie. She didn't even know who the hell Belushi was. One of the grave-diggers pointed to the coffin and said: "That's John Belushi in there."

Yes or no? Couldn't tell you for certain. But it's one worth looking into. We do know for a fact he was moved three years after his death because Jimmy was afraid of drunk college kids digging him up. Rumor has it that ground water had gotten into the casket and the bottom fell out, dropping Johnny back into the ground...and his head cracked off! They supposedly stuffed him in a new coffin and into the unmarked grave, where he stayed for several years until Jimmy decided to bring him home to Ma and Pa.
    http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/b/John%20Belushi/john_belushi.htm

John Belushi Movie In The Pipeline
    23hrs 39mins ago
    John Belushi is coming back from the dead - the late star's life will be documented in a new biopic by The Hangover director Todd Philips. Studio executives at Warner Bros. recently acquired the film rights from Belushi's estate and have hired Phillips to work on his life story with The Pursuit of Happyness screenwriter Steven Conrad. Phillips will produce the picture, while a director has yet to be appointed, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
    http://thetvrealist.com/gossip/John-Belushi-Movie-In-The-Pipeline-5336443.html

TMZ's parent company is Warner Bros.
    TMZ.com is a celebrity news web site which debuted on November 8, 2005. It was a collaboration between America Online (AOL) and Telepictures Productions, a division of Warner Bros., until Time Warner divested AOL in 2009. The site is now under the sole control of Warner Bros.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMZ.com<!-- m -->

Warner Bros.
    Time Warner (formerly AOL Time Warner) is the world's second largest entertainment conglomerate in terms of revenue (behind Disney and ahead of News Corporation and Viacom), as well as the world's largest media conglomerate, headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City. Formerly two separate companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Warner<!-- m -->

Warner Communications was established in 1971 when Kinney National Company spun off its non-entertainment assets, due to a financial scandal over its parking operations and changed its name.
    It was the parent company for Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Music Group during the 1970s and 1980s. It also owned DC Comics and Mad. Warner made (and later lost) considerable profits with Atari, which it owned from 1976 to 1984.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Communications<!-- m -->

Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., also known as Warner Bros. Pictures or simply Warner Bros is an American producer of film and television entertainment.
    One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of Time Warner, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York City. Warner Bros. has several subsidiary companies, including Warner Bros. Studios, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, TheWB.com, and DC Comics. Warner owns half of The CW Television Network.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Bros<!-- m -->.

This establishes that Time-Warner (AOL, Warner Bros. etc) is the parent company of TMZ.

Saudi Prince To Double Stake in AOL
    By Lori Enos NewsFactor Network November 3, 2000
    Billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Thursday that he intends to double his investment in America Online (NYSE: AOL), bringing his stake to a whopping $2.05 billion (US$).
    The prince decided to invest more heavily in AOL because he reportedly believes the company is the "anchor of the industry" and will flourish even though other high-tech companies are "collapsing and going under left and right."
    "America Online is the No. 1 Internet company in the world and has a solid foundation and is making profit," the prince said in published reports. "When the dust settles on the dot-com industry, America Online will be around."
    <!-- m -->http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/573781/posts<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson forms entertainment venture with Saudi Arabian prince
    Jet, April 8, 1996
    The king of pop, Michael Jackson, recently launched a joint venture with Saudi Arabia's Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud to promote entertainment based on "family values."
    Kingdom Entertainment, the name of the new venture, will develop a variety of entertainment projects such as movies, books, hotels, recordings, licensing, merchandising and theme parks.
    "Michael Jackson and I shared the same interests and the same essential values," the Prince said about Jackson, whom he met 18 months ago in Paris and says also shares his "need to preserve family values."
    The megastar, who designed the project's logo of a jeweled Excaliburstyle sword in a rock, said he wanted to be "actively involved in all facets of the global multimedia explosion."
    Kingdom Entertainment's first project will be to sponsor Jackson's HIStory world tour.
    <!-- m -->http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... _18170326/<!-- m -->

Kingdom Entertainment
    The Kingdom Entertainment Group is a leading event production company providing its services for corporate and non profit events, award and fashion shows, touring presentations and network TV specials.
    <!-- m -->http://www.kingdomeventgrp.com/<!-- m -->

[youtube:1tmu8n6w]

One of the major shareholders (owners?) in Time-Warner (AOL, Warner bros. etc) is a good friend and business associate of Michael Jackson. Maybe this is the influence on TMZ.
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198&hilit=warner+bros&start=25

TMZ - Celeb Graves
    http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/celeb_graves#tab=most_recent&id=29207
    John Belushi gave everyone laughter.
    file.php?id=9189

Dan Akroyd
    Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM (born July 1, 1952) is a Canadian-American comedian, actor, screenwriter, musician, winemaker and ufologist. He was an original cast member of Saturday Night Live, an originator of The Blues Brothers (with John Belushi) and Ghostbusters and has had a long career as a film actor and screenwriter. Aykroyd considers himself a Spiritualist, stating that:

I am a Spiritualist, a proud wearer of the Spiritualist badge. Mediums and psychic research have gone on for many, many years... Loads of people have seen [spirits], heard a voice or felt the cold temperature. I believe that they are between here and there, that they exist between the fourth and fifth dimension, and that they visit us frequently.

His great-grandfather, a dentist, had been a mystic who had corresponded with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the subject of Spiritualism, and who was a member of the Lily Dale Society. Other than Spiritualism, Aykroyd is also interested in various other aspects of the paranormal, particularly ufology. He is a lifetime member of and official Hollywood consultant for the Mutual UFO Network. In 2005, Aykroyd produced a DVD titled, Dan Aykroyd: Unplugged on UFOs. In it he is interviewed for 80 minutes by UFOlogist David Sereda where he discusses in depth every aspect of the UFO phenomenon, and reveals specifically that they are blue, not green, but appear that way because of a filter.

On September 29, 2009, Peter Aykroyd, father of Dan Aykroyd, published a book entitled, A History of Ghosts. This book chronicled the family's historical involvement in the Spiritualist Movement, to which Aykroyd readily refers. Aykroyd wrote the introduction and accompanied his father on a series of promotional activities, including launches in New York City and Toronto, an appearance on Larry King Live and various other public relations initiatives. Aykroyd also read the introduction for the audio version of the book.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Aykroyd

The Richard Pryor Special? (1977) (TV)
    Richard Pryor ... Himself / The Reverend James L. White / Idi Amin Dada / Shoeshine Man / Willie
    Maya Angelou ... Willie's Wife (She wrote the "We Had Him" poem read at the memorial)
    John Belushi ... Slave Driver / Bartender

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347877/

Dan Akroyd
    The Hangover Director Working on John Belushi Biopic
    Dorothy of Oz (2012) (filming) (voice) .... Scarecrow (voice)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000101/

James Belushi
    James Adam "Jim" Belushi (born June 15, 1954) is an American actor, comedian, and musician. He is the younger brother of John Belushi.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Belushi

James Belushi
    Dorothy of Oz (2012) (filming) (voice) .... The Cowardly Lion (voice)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884726/

Brooke Shields & Jim Belushi Involved In Minor Plane Accident
    October 6, 2009
    LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Brooke Shields and Jim Belushi are safe after a minor plane accident last Friday at the Hearst Castle in San Simeon, Calif., AccessHollywood.com has confirmed. The incident occurred just after 5 PM when a plane carrying the two actors, who were attending a private event at the popular historic monument, landed safely at the estate’s private landing strip. San Luis Obispo Sheriff’s Department PIO Rob Bryn told Access the pilot did not set the plane’s parking brake and the Cessna 421B plane rolled into a parked rental car while Brooke and Jim were still on the plane. “No one was ever in any danger,” Officer Bryn told Access. A rep for Brooke told Access, she’s happy no one was injured in the incident. “It was an unfortunate accident but thankfully everyone is fine,” the rep said. The parked car sustained the majority of the damage. Though the incident was minor, Bryn said the NTSB was notified of the incident, which is required when any aircraft is involved in an accident.
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/brooke-shields-and-jim-belushi-involved-in-minor-plane-accident_article_23877#

William Hearst
    William Randolph Hearst (April 29, 1863 – August 14, 1951) was an American newspaper magnate and leading newspaper publisher. Hearst entered the publishing business in 1887, after taking control of The San Francisco Examiner from his father. Moving to New York City, he acquired The New York Journal and engaged in a bitter circulation war with Joseph Pulitzer's New York World which led to the creation of yellow journalism — sensationalized stories of dubious veracity. Acquiring more newspapers, Hearst created a chain that numbered nearly 30 papers in major American cities at its peak. He later expanded to magazines, creating the largest newspaper and magazine business in the world.

He was twice elected as a Democrat to the U.S. House of Representatives, but ran unsuccessfully for Mayor of New York City in 1905 and 1909, for Governor of New York in 1906, and for Lieutenant Governor of New York in 1910. Nonetheless, through his newspapers and magazines, he exercised enormous political influence, and is sometimes credited with pushing public opinion in the United States into a war with Spain in 1898.

His life story was a source of inspiration for the lead character in Orson Welles' ("War of the Worlds" fame) classic film Citizen Kane. His mansion, Hearst Castle, near San Simeon, California, on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, was donated by the Hearst Corporation to the state of California in 1957, and is now a State Historical Monument and a National Historic Landmark, open for public tours. Hearst formally named the estate La Cuesta Encantada ('The Enchanted Slope'), but he usually just called it 'the ranch'.

Yellow journalism
    As Martin Lee and Norman Solomon noted in their 1990 book Unreliable Sources, Hearst "routinely invented sensational stories, faked interviews, ran phony pictures and distorted real events." This approach came to be known as yellow journalism, named after the Yellow Kid, a character in the New York Journal's color comic strip Hogan's Alley.

Hearst's use of yellow journalism techniques in his New York Journal to whip up popular support for U.S. military adventurism in Cuba, Puerto Rico and the Philippines in 1898 was also criticized in Upton Sinclair's 1919 book, The Brass Check: A Study of American Journalism. According to Sinclair, Hearst's newspaper employees were "willing by deliberate and shameful lies, made out of whole cloth, to stir nations to enmity and drive them to murderous war." Sinclair also asserted that in the early 20th century Hearst's newspapers lied "remorselessly about radicals," excluded "the word Socialist from their columns" and obeyed "a standing order in all Hearst offices that American Socialism shall never be mentioned favorably." In addition, Sinclair charged that Hearst's "Universal News Bureau" re-wrote the news of the London morning papers in the Hearst office in New York and then fraudulently sent it out to American afternoon newspapers under the by-lines of imaginary names of non-existent "Hearst correspondents" in London, Paris, Venice, Rome, Berlin, etc.

St. Donat's Castle
    After seeing photographs of St. Donat's Castle in Country Life magazine, the Welsh Vale of Glamorgan property was bought and revitalized by Hearst in 1925 as a love gift to Davies. The Castle was restored by Hearst who spent a fortune buying entire rooms from castles and palaces in Europe.

War on marijuana
    Hearst sympathized with Harry J. Anslinger in his war against marijuana. Between 1936 and 1937, Hearst associated marijuana with hemp in his newspapers and published many of the stories that Anslinger fabricated. Hearst played a major part in aiding the anti-marijuana movement, leading to its prohibition in the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937, a law which also effectively outlawed hemp.

Jack Herer and others argue that Hearst's paper empire (he owned hundreds of acres of timber forests and a vast number of paper mills designed to manufacture paper from wood pulp) in the early 1930s was threatened by hemp, which: 1) like wood pulp, could also be used to manufacture paper and 2) also had an advantage over wood pulp, because it could be regrown yearly as well.

Other commentators have subsequently pointed out that the Hearst chain was one of the biggest buyers of newsprint in the U.S. As buyers of newsprint, the Hearst chain had a strong interest in a low price for newsprint. If anyone could produce large amounts of cheap newsprint from a new crop it would lower Hearst's purchasing cost for newsprint. These commentators conclude that Hearst had no relevant financial interest in a ban on hemp cultivation.

The Family Club
    Through the rise of Hearst's yellow journalism, he was blamed by many for the Spanish-American War. His dubious stories were what many believed to be the spark of the fighting. Once a decorated member of the Bohemian Club, Hearst branched off to form his own private club, The Family. The Family keeps a clubhouse in San Francisco and a rural retreat in Woodside, California.

Other works
    * Jo Stoyte, a principal character of Aldous Huxley's ("A Brave New World") 1939 novel After Many A Summer Dies the Swan is a name-change for Hearst. The story is set in and around Hearst Castle.
    * Hearst is a major character in Gore Vidal's Narratives of Empire historic novel series.
    * The character Gail Wynand in Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead is considered to be loosely based on Hearst.
    * In Gabriel Over the White House (1933), the U.S. president in the movie is "loosely based on" Hearst. Hearst himself was one of the producers of the movie and he wrote some of the speeches made by the character of the president.
    * In the Family Guy episode "420", Brian explains Hearst's campaign to criminalize marijuana in order to prevent hemp from replacing paper as an alternative for producing newspapers.
    * Hearst is played by Edward Hermann in the Peter Bogdanovich film The Cat's Meow (2001).
    * Hearst is featured in a small supporting role in Fred Saberhagen's 2000 novel The Arrival based on the science fiction television series Earth: Final Conflict.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Randolph_Hearst

Marijuana Found at Michael Jackson's Home
    By Howard Breuer Thursday August 27, 2009
    Marijuana and numerous empty drug bottles were found by police officers at Michael Jackson's home shortly after he died, according to search warrants unsealed on Thursday. Two bags of marijuana were discovered during the search.
    http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20300946,00.html

St Donat's Castle
    St Donat's Castle is a medieval castle in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, overlooking the Bristol Channel in the village of St Donat's near Llantwit Major, and about 25km west of Cardiff. Since 1962 the castle has housed the international Sixth form college Atlantic College. Within the castle grounds lies St Donat's Arts Centre, housed in a 14th century tithe barn which has been converted to a professionally equipped theatre, together with a contrasting new addition of the Glass Room. This offers stunning views across the sea towards Exmoor to create "one of the most inspired and inspiring public buildings in Wales". The centre provides a varied programme of cinema, exhibitions, festivals and live shows. St Donat's Castle is reputed to be one of the most haunted places in Wales, and is associated with numerous tales of the supernatural. An exorcism was reportedly performed in the early 20th century, which was claimed to have succeeded in ridding the castle of several apparitions, including a hag and a mysterious disembodied eye in several guest rooms. The owner at the time, Godfrey Williams, disliked the castle and may have been responsible for the spread of these stories.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Donat%27s_Castle

The Family (club)
    The Family is a private club in San Francisco, California, formed in 1901 by newspapermen who left the Bohemian Club. The club maintains a clubhouse in the city as well as rural property 35 miles to the south in Woodside. An exclusive, invitation only, all-male club, it calls new members "Babies", regular members "Children" and the club president "Father".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_%28club%29

Bohemian Club
    The Bohemian Club is a prominent private men's club in San Francisco, California, United States. Its clubhouse is located at 624 Taylor Street in San Francisco. Founded in 1872 from a regular meeting of journalists, artists and musicians, it soon began to accept businessmen and entrepreneurs as permanent members, as well as offering temporary membership to university presidents and military commanders who were serving in the San Francisco Bay Area. Today, the club has a diverse membership of many prominent local and global leaders, ranging from artists and musicians to leading businessmen.

Bohemian Grove
    Every year the club hosts a two week long (three weekends) camp at Bohemian Grove, which is notable for its illustrious guest list and its eclectic Cremation of Care ceremony which mockingly burns "Care" (the normal woes of life) with grand pageantry, pyrotechnics and brilliant costumes, all done at the edge of a lake and at the base of a forty-foot 'stone' owl statue. In addition to that ceremony, there are also two outdoor performances (dramatic and comedic plays), often with elaborate set design and orchestral accompaniment. The more elaborate of the two is the Grove Play, or High Jinks, the more ribald is called Low Jinks. More often than not, the productions are original creations of the Associate members but active participation of hundreds of members of all backgrounds is traditional.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Club

[youtube:1tmu8n6w]

Bohemian Grove Fact Sheet
    http://www.sonomacountyfreepress.com/bohos/bohofact.html

Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove: The Occult Nature of our Illuminist Leaders Exposed
    http://www.postpositive.org/?p=17

There was also a post in a thread on the forums about how John Belushi was murdered in a conspiracy to keep him quiet or something but I haven't been able to locate it.

The huge owl statue in Bohemian Grove is called Moloch and the members make a sacrifice of a human "effigy" it.

Moloch
    Moloch, Molech, Molekh, Molek, or Moloc, representing Semitic root which occurs in various Hebrew and Arabic words related to kings, is either the name of a god or the name of a particular kind of child sacrifice associated with fire. Moloch was historically affiliated with cultures throughout the Middle East, including the Ammonite, Hebrew, Canaanite, Phoenician and related cultures in North Africa and the Levant.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Moloch
    A deity to whom child sacrifices were made throughout the ancient Middle East. The name derives from combining the consonants of the Hebrew melech (“king”) with the vowels of boshet (“shame”), the latter often being used in the Old Testament as a variant name for the popular god Baal (“Lord”).

The laws given to Moses by God expressly forbade the Jews to do what was done in Egypt or in Canaan. “You shall not give any of your children to devote them by fire to Moloch, and so profane the name of your God” (Lev. 18:21). Contemporary scholars now debate whether the Hebrews did initiate their children to Moloch by fire or whether the law is a prohibition against the possibility that they might take up this custom.

Later kings Ahaz (2 Kings 16:3) and Manasseh (2 Kings 21:6), having been influenced by the Assyrians, worshiped Moloch at the hilled site of Topheth, outside the walls of Jerusalem. This site flourished under Manasseh’s son King Amon but was destroyed during the reign of Josiah, the reformer. “And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the sons of Hinnom, that no one might burn his son or his daughter as an offering to Moloch” (2 Kings 23:10
    http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/388467/Moloch

The Owl and Luciferianism - By David J. Stewart
    The Bohemian Club is a rich-man’s organization that holds a two-week “camp” in northern California every year at the end of July. This strange and secretive group, which have received very little press coverage, have a 40-foot owl as its central symbol. Each year, approximately 1,500 of America’s most influential CEO’s, government officials, financiers, industrialists, and media moguls gather to hear speeches, network, and share common agendas. They also perform Druid-like ceremonies before a huge stone owl, complete with robes, fire, incantations, and other rituals.

To help you lose more sleep tonight, take a look at what's hidden on every U.S. one dollar bill, that's right, an owl...
    dollar_owl.jpg

There is a small owl just to the left of the "1" which appears on the upper right hand corner of the Dollar Bill. But what does the owl symbolize? The owl is a symbol of wisdom. Owls can see in the dark. They can see what we cannot see. Likewise, members of the Illuminati are privileged to information that is hidden from the general public.

The owl is a nocturnal bird of prey with strong talons. The owl has been associated with wisdom, books, Occult knowledge, shamanism and other spiritual matters. As mentioned, the owl is a bird of the night, so an association with the moon is also suggested. They have short tail feathers and are silent in flight, stealth like. They seem curious about things but are happy to sit and wait until the time is right to obtain their goals (catch or conquer their prey).

The demon goddess Lilith is represented throughout history as an owl. A study of the demon goddess of Lilith will reveal the dark secrets behind the owl of Bohemian grove.

Few magickal orders exist dedicated to the undercurrent of Lilith and deal in initiations specifically related to the Aracana of the first Mother. Two reputable organizations that progressively use initiations and magick associated with Lilith are the Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati and the Order of Phosphorus. Author Joshua Seraphim has written three texts associated with the egregore of Lilith entitled "Rite of Lilith," "Confessionis ex Lilitu," and the "Lamentations of Lilith."

Lilith appears as a succubus in Aleister Crowley's De Arte Magica. Lilith was also one of the middle names of Crowley’s first child, Ma Ahathoor Hecate Sappho Jezebel Lilith Crowley (b. 1904, d.1906). She is sometimes identified with Babylon in Thelemic writings.

A Thelemic rite, based on an earlier German rite, offers the invocation of Lilith (warning: an article on how to summons Satan). Read here about the wicked witchcraft of Lilith, and how it relates to the OWL...
    READ MORE AT THE LINK:
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/owl.htm