i love you guys. *virtually holds your hand*

p.s. sorry if this has been posted

Comments

• just listen.

[youtube:44d33doi]

to me, this is michael's message.
    i love you guys. *virtually holds your hand*

p.s. sorry if this has been posted

Thank you for sharing this video. I've thought for a long time that this speech had an importance in the hoax. His words are so true...if only people would heed the words.
  • church
  • beautiful
  • Michael, I care for you. Michael, I love you! God bless you, Michael.

.............and the same goes, of course, to all my fellow forum family!!!!!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    a very amazing and powerful speech, i got goose bumps while listening to it, miss you Michael so much, i agree with him- without hope we are lost.
  • church

Exactly
  • Love becomes a matter of importance to show others, to share with others, when we realize others really do need it. I have always believed that Love no matter how small the gesture or act, can change others lives. That is why Love is so important, I cannot stress that enough, and I say this from my heart.

I have always admired how Michael was never afraid to express Love, no mattter the situation he was in, we can all do the same.
  • "We live in a state of fear."
    "Without hope, we are lost."

AMAZING SPEECH, AMAZING MAN.

Thank you, mjfansince4! You've got a cool name too. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Thanks so much for posting this! I have never heard this! This is what he was all about!
  • We need to hope!
    We should hope!
    Thank you for video.

With love.