About Eliza

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in TIAI
I just wanted to ask you guys if any of you asked Eliza if she has ever talked with her brother about Michael and his hoax? If Elvis and MJ's hoaxes are very related and if Michael learned a lot from Elvis, it means Elvis is already aware of the situation. And Eliza knows about Michael's hoax because we told her. So I bet they talked about Michael?!?

But NO... I asked this question to Eliza last month. I asked her if she has ever talked about Michael's hoax with his brother and she said NO. That sounds weird to me. If I learned about MJ's hoax, and how related it is with Elvis', that would be the first thing to ask my brother about. Why doesn't she bother to ask him about it? She even made a post on this forum, so she's aware of the hoax very well. But she doesn't ask Elvis about it? Sounds interesting to me.
<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Comments

• Maybe she's not supposed to come out and say exactly what she knows. Perhaps coming and posting on this forum answers that question in itself without really answering...

Actions speak louder than words.

Also possible that she wasn't given the information simply because they aren't close siblings. Being blood related doesn't automatically result in gaining trust.

Lots of possibilities I suppose...
  • ok i know this is the lazy way. but do we know that eliza has actually met jesse or just been in contact with him?
  • I expect that Eliza has a lot more knowledge about everything that is going on than she is allowed to say. She said this in her first post here:-
    in regards to michael jackson, i can honestly say that i do not know what the truth is about his death in june of 2009. however, with that said - look what happened to my brother, elvis presley, and it taking 30+ years for the truth of his 'death' to come out? had it done so if i did not go looking for my own truths? i cannot answer that one either.

[there is much more i could say here, but i am not able to - please understand the constraints that i am under.quote]

Also, has anyone seen that as of 15th August Eliza has protected her twitter account. Her facebook and myspace pages are now private. Not sure if this is recent too as I didn't look at them before. It is interesting timing for her to need her privacy. I can respect and understand why she would do this if things are going to come out soon. The only one that is now open for view is the .org site which is run on her behalf.

<!-- m -->http://elizapresley.org<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/elizaapresley<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/elizaalicepresley<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/elizaapresley<!-- m -->
  • My apologies, they are back up again now, I should have checked before posting <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

They were protected for a few days though.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I expect that Eliza has a lot more knowledge about everything that is going on than she is allowed to say. She said this in her first post here:-

there is much more i could say here, but i am not able to - please understand the constraints that i am under.

I think she was talking about her coming up trial and elvis. I don't think that she was trying to mean something about Michael.
    ok i know this is the lazy way. but do we know that eliza has actually met jesse or just been in contact with him?

As far as I know she hasn't met him but in "contact" with him lol
  • wonder if she has ever met with lisa or has tried to .
  • She mentioned in the video interview from I think 2008 that she had not met Jesse/Elvis, but she mentions in some of the text on her website that she spoke to him over the phone once. From the info on her website, I do not think that she has met any of the Presleys in person.
    She mentioned in the video interview from I think 2008 that she had not met Jesse/Elvis, but she mentions in some of the text on her website that she spoke to him over the phone once. From the info on her website, I do not think that she has met any of the Presleys in person.

yeah true. but why don't they meet? all of this so called trial is going on around jesse and they never meet. seems so fishy to me.
  • She mentioned in the video interview from I think 2008 that she had not met Jesse/Elvis, but she mentions in some of the text on her website that she spoke to him over the phone once. From the info on her website, I do not think that she has met any of the Presleys in person.

yeah true. but why don't they meet? all of this so called trial is going on around jesse and they never meet. seems so fishy to me.

I agree PureLove. I think that if Elvis is Jesse, he must not want it made known. Although on the other hand, why write a book with the Doctor several years ago (I forget the Doc's name now), why send Eliza back the licked envelope with his DNA and why call her (which according to her accounts on her website, Jesse did both of these things)? It doesn't make sense. I have also wondered if the adoption was open or closed. I assume it was closed and if this is the case, I thought that both parents and children were protected under closed adoptions so I wonder if that is creating any road blocks for Eliza. Maybe Elvis/Jesse is afraid that Eliza would come after some money once it is proven that Vernon was her Father since Vernon held a share of the Estate before his passing. Bottom line, it is definitely a very strange scenario and money is likely the underlying reason for everything being done by all parties.
  • Did you noticed this?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: FROM THIS DATE FORWARD, I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO REPLY TO ANY MESSAGES SENT TO MYSELF VIA FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, TWITTER

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Did you noticed this?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: FROM THIS DATE FORWARD, I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO REPLY TO ANY MESSAGES SENT TO MYSELF VIA FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, TWITTER

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I tend to believe that Eliza's lawyer now has responded to Mr. Bradley's Motion for Summary Judgment, and therefor in the interest of her case Eliza won't reply to any messages. There's no mentioning of a new filing yet, I'm keeping an eye on it.
  • Did you noticed this?

I tend to believe that Eliza's lawyer now has responded to Mr. Bradley's Motion for Summary Judgment, and therefor in the interest of her case Eliza won't reply to any messages. There's no mentioning of a new filing yet, I'm keeping an eye on it.

Thank you Mo!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • My apologies, they are back up again now, I should have checked before posting <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

They were protected for a few days though.

there all protected now
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    As I did not follow the Eliza case too close, I just wanted to ask whether the second Eliza Presley has been discussed already?
    She calls herself Eliza Cummings and is a model, born Eliza Presley in the United Kingdom in January 1991 (or changed name to and from Presley).

t56kcw.jpg
    http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=20179&st=20

And this is a young Elvis to compare.
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cmyUe4sqCjY/TUffw4q4UMI/AAAAAAAABvA/bzrvWUPu-bs/s1600/elvis_presley.jpg

I think she looks fabulous.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    As I did not follow the Eliza case too close, I just wanted to ask whether the second Eliza Presley has been discussed already?
    She calls herself Eliza Cummings and is a model, born Eliza Presley in the United Kingdom in January 1991 (or changed name to and from Presley).

t56kcw.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cmyUe4sqCjY/TUffw4q4UMI/AAAAAAAABvA/bzrvWUPu-bs/s1600/elvis_presley.jpg

I think she too looks like a Presley... Not that Eliza is his daughter (the sister I mean), but it seems there are more people claiming to be Elvis' kid and I must say that I now have seen at least two who wouldn't have to do a DNA test as far as I'm concerned to make me believe they are a Presley. This girl and some guy, I would have to search for the name and video. This girl could also be one of his grand children though. But she definitely looks a LOT like him.

I wonder if that is why all those alleged MJ kids show up. Are they truly his, or is it just another planned Elvis connection?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

t56kcw.jpg

O M G!! LIKE OH MY GOSH!! YEP she could be the young female Elvis...amazing and beautiful. (w0onder why the same name though?? Ideas on this???
  • wow unbelievble <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wonder why they chose eliza?

t56kcw.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> She looks like the female version of Elvis. WOW!!! And her name is Eliza?!? There is something with this.
  • Is this the same Eliza who changed her name when she found out the Vernon was her father? In youtube she looked different with long hair, unless I am getting her confused with another person..
  • strangely enough she kind of make me think of pricilla also <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    She looks a lot like Riley Keough.
  • She looks a lot like Riley Keough.
    yes she does.