Website update

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News

When you go to the index of this website you will see that we gave it an update. <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php<!-- m -->

After working on it for almost a full week you will notice that a few new items have been added below the intro:

[li]"
Why are we so certain that Michael Jackson is still alive?" - here we advice people to read the recap in order to understand why we are certain that Mike didn't die on 06/25/2009.[/li]
[li]"Understanding the hoax" - a short introduction to TS and the importance of TS' posts. When you click on the THISISALSOIT.COM banner you can walk through all TS' post with images and videos included in the pages.[/li]
[li]"What does Elvis have to do with Michael Jackson?"- a short introduction to all the similarities, connections and 'coincidences' between the two Kings. When you click on the Elvis & MJ banner you can walk through all the Elvis information that is connected to MJ and the information about Eliza.[/li]

If you have anything to add (more similarities, pictures that show similarities etcetera), please let us know.

Greetz,

Mo & Souza

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Don't be too enthousiastic!

Seriously, it would be nice to have some feedback on stuff we might have overlooked.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Maybe a section on Michaels Army of L.O.V.E/Michaels message?

By the way I love it, it looks really good. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Michael's Message is already in the TIAI updates, and on the index of the website under the hoax recap. But we did add a banner for the Army of L.O.V.E. Thanks!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    You girls did a GREAT JOB ! I really love it thank you for that. Will come back here later I'm sure we can add more similarities to the list !
  • You girls did a GREAT JOB ! I really love it thank you for that.

Really amazing, hard work for a good cause, very much appreciated. Many thanks. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    wow ! this is amazing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thanks Souza, Mo .. great job! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • These are fabulous additions! Thank you! Love you guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

Michael's Message is already in the TIAI updates, and on the index of the website under the hoax recap. But we did add a banner for the Army of L.O.V.E. Thanks!

Army of love banner is awesome!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wonderful, amazing job! LOVE it!
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    Looks great, there's a nice overview of every important thing considering the hoax.

Good job,

Peace
  • Thank you Mo and Souza for creating the site and also providing versions in other languages. I enjoyed the recap and hope this will give an opportunity for more people to join our investigations.

Danke auch an tabloidburn für die Übersetzung!
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    My compliments to you both, mo and Souza its very professional ...
    bedankt <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou for all of your hard work
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    A suggestion regarding the similarities if it's relevant enough of course, because I think you've put the main facts, maybe you could add :

- the closeness of Michael's and Elvis' Beverly Hills homes.
    - precise that both "suffered" from insomnia

The rest is more like similarities in the contradiction like closed casket/opened casket.

Good job again.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Looking great Mo and Souza, thank you for this, I'm already reading!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I have read and then give my opinion
    Very good summary.
    I had not read the messages of hatred Souza and Mo, I think people who use a computer to send insulting and hate are a perfect cowards.
    Attack without reason someone and anonymously is a cowardice.
    Someone who distracts valuable to write or talk about shit akin, time is certainly full of envy and bitterness. These people not moving forward ever, because it is not intellectually grown. Why wasting time reading a good book, if them is give rein loose language or distilled technological venom? , I was that this forum read so many people from other forums and blogs, I have read some things to say about this forum and its administrators, this message is for them.
    Could we include the public TMZ video of Murray "saving" the life of a woman on the plane?
  • Thanks Mo and Souza, this is really good and I like how all the links are right there ready to click on and see. It makes it faster to find the link you want. I had a friend over the other day and I wanted to show her certain pics of Elvis/Jesse and was having a hard time finding them fast enough to keep her attention! This will definitely help! Thanks again and God Bless you and all the effort you do to make this a better site. Your getting it ready for the thousands of people who will be coming here when "THIS IS IT" is revealed! CHEERS!
  • Looking great Mo and Souza, thank you for this, I'm already reading!!

+1 for the above post and sorry to hear about the threats your received - The amount of information is just right, more is less and risks to overwhelm people. You may however consider adding a short paragraph summarising the purpose/ giving some background on other areas of the website (e.g. MJKITForum, MJHD - archive...etc)

With L.O.V.E
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Thanks for the hard work , I especially like the tiai updates , it's really easier to read the TS's posts on the pages you made than on the forum :p I'm going to re-read the updates again !thxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (-- <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... aled01.php<!-- m -->)
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    excellent job, Souza&Mo: many thanks <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I just went to look at the updated index page and explored the TIAI page that you guys have created, and I just wanted to say, fantastic job Mo & Souza!! Thank you for taking the liberty to create pages for TS's posts and adding screenshots of the links! It really helps to make the flow better and also invites us to click on them. I'm reading the TS posts again through these pages and i'm enjoying it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> thx!
  • Hello Souza and Mo! I just finished reading through the whole ElvisandMJ.com and the doubledutch blog etc.again and I just wanted to say "Thank You and god Bless You both"! You have put so much time and effort into the whole Hoax site and I am very grateful for all you have done for us!
    You helped create a "family" here for us and you should be very proud of your accomplishments. For 2 people to take time out of your busy lives, to help others, is very commendable...my "hat's off" to you both! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I don't know what else to say except "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart"!
    Sending you both love and Blessings, always
    Dayna <3
This discussion has been closed.