In addition to Mike Turning 666 Into 999

edited January 1970 in TIAI

In TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder, TS posted about turning the pyramid system upside down, to have a system where the government (bottom) is afraid of the people (top): V for Vendetta. And the 666 has been turned into a 999!
4-9. Why Does 7 Represent Perfection?

God has infinite wisdom, and has reasons for everything He does. Therefore, why does the number 7 represent perfection: was it just a random number, drawn out of a hat—or is there a reason for it?

Man-made things are often based on squares, rectangles, and/or other 90 degree changes in direction (boxes, books, doors, walls, buildings, etc). Things that God made in nature are usually based on circles and curves, but not 90 degree angles (eyes, flowers, fruits, planets, orbits, etc). In fact, when geologists or archaeologists find something that is square or rectangle, they are almost certain that it’s man-made.

A circle is a perfect and complete curve. But what does the number 7 have to do with a circle? Take 7 circles of the same size (like seven identical coins): put one in the centre, and the rest around the centre. You will find that all 7 circles are contacting each other; if you remove 1, or add 1, it will not work. Also, the perimeter of the seven circles is the same shape (circle) as the 7 smaller shapes; so the pattern could be repeated endlessly.

7circles.jpg

Thus 7 represents God’s complete and perfect system: He is in the centre, and is in direct contact with all 6 around the centre. This system can also be seen in the creation story, as well as the Ten Commandments: there are 6 days for man, and 1 day for God—the 7th (see Genesis 1 & 2; Exodus 20:8-11). In this 7 system, God is the leader.

However, Satan comes along and decides to remove God, then all you have left is 6; and he takes over as the new leader. But he re-arranges the 6 into a pyramid, with him on top and layers below; no longer is everyone in direct contact with the leader. This is also an accurate representation of the people (bottom) being afraid of the government (top). Like the circles, the perimeter is the same shape (triangle) as the 6 smaller shapes.

666Triangles.jpg

If you turn the pyramid system upside down, you have a system where the government (bottom) is afraid of the people (top): V for Vendetta. And the 666 has been turned into a 999!

999Triangles.jpg

This system is not as good as the first system (7 circles); but it is much better than the 666 system. Nevertheless, the 7 circles system can’t possibly exist as long as there are people who don’t want God (all the circles around the centre have to be in contact with the centre, or else it’s neither perfect nor complete); so we can’t expect that to happen until God sets up His own eternal kingdom (see 4-25). The struggle right now is between the 666 system, the New World Order (NWO)—and the 999 system, where the people control the government (army of LOVE).

Then in TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20-R28) and in TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH! TS pointed out to the additional footage on the This Is It DVD.

From TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20-R28):
R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray
{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}

This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage. Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public. That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.

Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.

TIIBluray1.jpg

TIIBluray2.jpg

Notice that the first thing on the list is “Staging the Return”; of course this is intended to come across as the plan for MJ to return to the stage last summer, at the 02 arena in London. But could it have a double meaning??

Notice also that the extras on the Blu-ray are “Smooth Criminal” (which Revealed the hoax death), and even “Making Smooth Criminal”; additionally, there will be extra on “Thriller”—the clip with the MJ “Resurrection”. So once again, “This Is It” movie has MJ “Resurrection”, MJ “Return”, and MJ hoax “Revealed”! Shouldn’t this qualify for an “R” rating ?!?

From TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH!
1-9. TIAI and STUDY Predictions that Came True

Another STUDY prediction was that “This Is It” would reveal the hoax, which it did (lack of MJ R.I.P., or any mention of his death; Smooth Criminal hoaxed death; MJ BAM statement after the credits; etc). Some interpreted “reveal the hoax” to mean that MJ would “Return” to public knowledge at that time; and although this was possible, it did not happen. But I used “Return” for that concept; and indeed the DVD version of TII uses the very same word, “Staging the Return”! {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/—then click on “Special Features”}

Now take a good look at Mike's hand in the picture TS referred to twice:

handsign02.jpg

It looks familiar, right? Yes it does, but not exactly, there's a big difference:

00bush2.jpg

satan_sign-sarah_palin.jpg

hillery.jpg

Take a look at Mike's hand again on the TII pic, and look at his hand on a still from the Billie Jean performance in 2001:

handsign02.jpg

handsign01.jpg

That symbolizes "turning 666 upside down" as well.

Comments

• <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow! GREAT find Mo!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes, that's so true <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Go Michael !
  • Thanks Mo, this has really made my day!! Go Michael and go the Army of L.O.V.E. - it's time things were turned upside down <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelwingsangelwings Posts: 112
    Ummm....the pics of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin are flashing "I love you" in sign language. "Satan sign" is the thumb in...."I love you" is thumb out.

<!-- m -->http://www.google.com/images?q=sign+lan ... 20&bih=894<!-- m -->

But I like the thought that MJ is turning the system on its head.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Apparantly Helen Keller began the making of the American Sign Language and it was financed by the Rockefellers. She was a theosophist and mason. This site talks about the sign of I love you, being basically the same as the sign of allegiance to Satan, that it could make it a clever cover. This site gives a huge collection of pics of people giving the sign including one of Michael. Though it seems he's the only one with fingers pointed down, there are a couple of others who do also including one of George W. Bush. So maybe we're making too much of the hand pointing down. It seems the lines are always blurred. IDK

<!-- m -->http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Ummm....the pics of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin are flashing "I love you" in sign language. "Satan sign" is the thumb in...."I love you" is thumb out.

Still, George Bush and his wife are flashing the satan sign 666, and MJ is turning it upside down to make 999.
  • Ummm....the pics of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin are flashing "I love you" in sign language. "Satan sign" is the thumb in...."I love you" is thumb out.

That is true, however I believe thats apart of the deception. The devil is a liar afterall.