TIAI August 22

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13503&start=25#p225366<!-- l -->
Does anyone else find it odd that Murray lives with his "wife and 4 children", yet he vacations with his "girlfriend and baby" and is photographed with them, yet when he shows up in court, there is no one from his "family" there to support him? I find this really odd! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I find it odd too. I also find it odd that the reporter remarks that it's as if Murray had himself on house arrest. Remember the YouTube statement? This article is from around that time. Murray mentions he is afraid to leave his house, use the phone or answer email. Yet here he is living in a gated community where only this reporter and one distant poparottzi are outside. Apparently this guy never got a pic of him. What's he afraid of? Or was it an elaborate excuse for why we were never going to see him except under carefully staged appearances? The reporter seems to indicate this is odd behavior, to never address the media camped outside your house. Come to think of it, it is quite strange. We always get footage of the suspect arriving home, swarmed with reporters "did you do it? do you have anything to say in your defense? how do you intend to fight these charges?" etc. Or the peaceful 30 second long statement to the press to appease them and make them go away.

It's kind of obvious that he's not in that house. Or wasn't at that time. Suggests fake address/staged site.

The Elvis's doctor lived in same neighborhood thing is EXACTLY like Elvis having lived across the street from Carolwood. That is NOT a coincidence and explains why this address was given as Dr. Murray's home.

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Indeed it makes sense. Murray doesn't live there and this address has been given to fit the hoax scenario and show an Elvis/MJ connection. It is made on purpose, the reality of the coincidence is staged too. This proves that someone thought all this and wanted to make it fit the Elvis' death scenario.

To me it also proves again that the photos of Murray (at the Gym, on the beach etc.) are staged, the photos must have been taken before this all began. Because even if Murray didn't live in Vegas the paps and journalists must be after him right now, trying to have a little snapshot or small declaration but they have nothing. I mean this guy was able to sit there for hours to have a glimpse of Murray, I think the situation has not changed. It's just that the paps must be lost and think that Murray is a ghost because they can't seem to be able to photograph him in his everyday life. It's like he is reachable to the mass media only when there's a court hearing...like tomorrow, Murray will make an official appearance. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I wonder what are the reactions in the media's offices when they see all these pics of Murray on TMZ ? They must have gone crazy trying to figure out how TMZ is always first and only ! I mean this is just too obvious did anyone else apart TMZ provided us with pictures of Murray ? As far as I know nobody else. Michael is playing with them big time !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If Sarahli is very likely what you're saying, as it is possible that the only photos we look when TMZ Murray publishes them or let it leak out, those pictures and that video of Murray on the plane were made before 25 June 2009. As we have seen walking freely on the beach, traveling by airplane, going to the gym, visit the cemetery, going to the barber without being bothered by anyone.
    It is rare that Murray is not seen even when this coming or going from work for anyone else other than TMZ, any person to go shopping or doing things that any normal person does, maybe at some point the lived in that house or as you say is made to believe that he lives there so that everything fits with Elvis, and I wonder what Michael ever lived Carolwood?, maybe the house was rented to stage the beginning of what we've seen since last year .. and what we need to see.
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    paula-c & sarahli....really great, insightful posts, you two! The intricacies, depth and foresight of this Hoax are truly mind-boggling....thank you for your posts, which shed light on yet another layer of Michael's brilliant mind!

Peace!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Shut UP... I'm a redirect?? Omg how cool is that? Very cool, that's how cool <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. Ok now back to hoaxing.
  • it sounds like an effort to restore reputations. of elvis and michael at the same time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> also to uncover corruption . i am not sure if the corruption part is just of the media or medical field or if there is a relationship to politics also. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Shut UP... I'm a redirect?? Omg how cool is that? Very cool, that's how cool <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. Ok now back to hoaxing.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Feels good, doesn't it? I always get so excited when my posts are included, makes me feel like I'm on the right track and that my views really matter.

We ALL matter in this. Michael has counted on us all along to figure all of this out!
  • it sounds like an effort to restore reputations. of elvis and michael at the same time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> also to uncover corruption . i am not sure if the corruption part is just of the media or medical field or if there is a relationship to politics also. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree with the repairing reputations at the same time.
    Also I think the uncovering is hitting on all 3 (media, medical, and political corruption)

It's like peeling layers off an onion. It goes DEEP once the surface is scratched off.

This whole hoax has opened up Pandora's Box.

Peace
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    it sounds like an effort to restore reputations. of elvis and michael at the same time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> also to uncover corruption . i am not sure if the corruption part is just of the media or medical field or if there is a relationship to politics also. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Also I think the uncovering is hitting on all 3 (media, medical, and political corruption)

It's like peeling layers off an onion. It goes DEEP once the surface is scratched off.

Peace

Agree... media, medical and political... the controlling corruption of the world to be exposed. I wonder who's sweating it up or are they blind to all of this?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This hoax is scripted to the smallest detail, a lot of it is staged situations and fake identities, the only thing that is real and that matters is the message it conveys. The script serves the story and the message. Like in a movie the people are actors playing a role, the situations are arranged. The message is generally the essence of the scriptwriter's thoughts and feelings and we can figure out this message by connecting the dots. This is like a live movie that we are watching, never been done before, we can even influence a little <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , and Michael is the scriptwriter conveying his message to us.

Peace

I agree about Pandora's Box having been opened. In Greek mythology Pandora's Box contained all the evils of the world. When it was opened, the entire contents were released but for one and that was HOPE. I think this symbol fits in perfectly with the hoax ... corruption on every level is being revealed, but HOPE remains in order for us to build a better world and fairer systems for the future <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->