Company "Vivos" sells Bunkers to Survive 2012

SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
A society called Vivos builds underground shelters (bunkers) for people fearing the end of the world. The shelters are co-owned. Places are quite expensive, 50,000 dollars for an adult and 25,000 for a child ("pricing subject to change without notice") but it's worth it of course.

"Millions of people believe that we are living in the “end times”. Many are looking for a viable solution to survive potential future Earth devastating events. Eventually, our planet will realize another devastating catastrophe, whether manmade, or a cyclical force of nature. Disasters are rare and unexpected, but on any sort of long timeline, they're inevitable. It's time to prepare!

The accepted solution to most of the threat scenarios is to find underground shelter. The soil of the Earth itself can provide the best shelter for most catastrophes, including a pole shift, super volcano eruptions, solar flares, earthquakes, asteroids, tsunamis, nuclear attack, bio terrorism, chemical warfare and even widespread social anarchy. The governments of the world have been busy building vast underground shelter complexes for the elite. What do they know? The rest of us are on our own, without a long-term survival solution.

Vivos is a privately funded venture, with no religious affiliations, building a global network of underground shelters, to accommodate thousands of people. Vivos will provide a life assurance solution for those that wish to be prepared to survive these potential events, whether they occur now, in 2012, or in decades to come. Co-own an equity share of the Vivos shelter closest to your home area. "

"Vivos will effectively be a modern day Noah’s Ark, while providing people with an “assurance of life”, versus life insurance. Vivos is a solution for the continuance of life, providing a "biosphere" to survive an Earth-devastating catastrophe. Without an equivalent fully equipped, supplied, virtually impenetrable and professionally staffed underground shelter, survival of most of the predictable and disastrous global scenarios is unlikely.

Vivos will also become a DNA depository. Universities will be invited to submit DNA samples of virtually every living thing on Earth, along with seeds of as many species as possible, to be deposited and stored in the Vivos refrigerated vaults. This will assure the greatest chance of future restoration of the world as we know it, regardless of the catastrophe. Vivos may prove to be the next "Genesis" for Earth and a new beginning for Life."

<!-- m -->http://www.terravivos.com/secure/secureindex.htm<!-- m -->

[youtube:1cikedmb]

--

Noah was told by God how to build the Ark, that's why he and his followers survived. And it was for free...

Comments

• SangreSangre Posts: 648
    If the world is going to end, no bunker will shield you. Way to make money on people's fears.
  • Interesting. Isn't Vivo's the name we keep seeing on youtube? I'll have to go check but correct me if I'm wrong...
  • My life is in God's hands. If it is my time to go, it's my time to go. The bunkers won't save my life if an astroid hits right where it sits. I am not scared to die. I am worried for my children and my family, but not for myself. I would much rather go quickly, than to die a slow death. There is going to be a lot of violence, disease and murder, all of this and more just to survive.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    noone can escape if it's God's will ..
    why fear ..I always believe God's plan is the best for us .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->