MICHAEL JACKSONS SURPRISE VISIT JAPAN

nevernevernevernevernevernever Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Michael Jackson Shows Up Unexpectedly At A Practice For The Japanese Boy Band SMAP

[youtube:20kh4hch]

[youtube:20kh4hch]

Comments

• That was really precious. Thanks for sharing. This reminds me of the presale book on the MJJSource website - in that it advertises Michaels REAL COMEBACK 2006. He really looked good in those videos.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I know my mouth would have been hanging open too, and I'm sure I would have the giggles!! I was thinking there must still be hundreds if not thousands of videos of him visiting places around the world, because everyone would have been shooting when he was around. I guess we'll slowly be seeing them as times goes on. I would seriously love it if they made an Imax theatre (the type with the 4 stories high screen and better sound) show of just clips of him, nobody else.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I know my mouth would have been hanging open too, and I'm sure I would have the giggles!! I was thinking there must still be hundreds if not thousands of videos of him visiting places around the world, because everyone would have been shooting when he was around. I guess we'll slowly be seeing them as times goes on. I would seriously love it if they made an Imax theatre (the type with the 4 stories high screen and better sound) show of just clips of him, nobody else.

i'd camp out a week before it opens just so i could get a good seat. and i'd bring a boom box and play "we are the world" to unite with others in line, cause you KNOW there would be a line for days.

but in all seriousness, i wonder if michael can really grasp what kind of effect he has on people. i'm pretty sure those guys were forever changed in some way just for him sitting next to them. to be able to change a person's life by just being around them, man, that's something.