Are there 2 Bashir MJ's? Just asking...

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
I'm not saying I'm convinced of the twin theory, but the MJ in the Bashir interviews has troubled me for a long time in all honesty. Now that I have learned how to do screenshots (I'm technologically slow) I wanted to ask you Souza, if these are the two seperate Michael twins of your theory? There's something about these MJ's that is so close yet different, something about the lips, the eyes, the chin, and is Michael in fact telling us this as well? I just don't know. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm open to believing whatever I'm utterly convinced of by facts. I know you mentioned before about DD saying his mother had kept it a secret (LKL), as if she was referring to the twin secret and not that DD had visited Encino. Thanks!

Comments

• SangreSangre Posts: 648
    You take two pictures from different angles and different facial expressions (which were taken weeks or possibly months apart) and wonder why they don't match?
  • You take two pictures from different angles and different facial expressions (which were taken weeks or possibly months apart) and wonder why they don't match?

I have made dozens of screen shots from this interview and compared them. There two don't match during the entire interview, no matter what angle and whatever facial expression.

We have seen this one:

file.php?id=9336

after the Batshit interview again. It's not possible to keep changing back and forth.

These are clearly two different persons.
  • I know you've only asked Souza, but i'm going to tell you what i think anyway <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    1. MJ has a twin brother -> NO (imo)
    2. There is a double -> YES (imo)
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    There are a few doubles! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And yes...two different MJ's... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We have said months ago that it doesn't have to be a bio twin, but there is definitely something up and something tells me it's more than just a double. The 2 in the screenshots don't match in my opinion. The top one is him, the bottom one has different eyes, a completely different smile... Mike fooled Batshit there, no doubt. He might not have realized it would be the start of the second allegations. Maybe there was a plan back then already.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I realized every time Michael used Makeup, he always looks different. Thats all Micahel imo, but hes not wearing makeup in the second picture

looked how he looked when he was wearing that green shirt, hes wearing makeup on.

MichaelJackson002.jpg
  • And another one

Living_6.30.jpg

Why would Michael have his doubles up in close and personal, i find that hard to believe
  • I realized every time Michael used Makeup, he always looks different. Thats all Micahel imo, but hes not wearing makeup in the second picture

looked how he looked when he was wearing that green shirt, hes wearing makeup on.

MichaelJackson002.jpg
    I can imagine he always used make-up when he went public..
  • We have said months ago that it doesn't have to be a bio twin, but there is definitely something up and something tells me it's more than just a double. The 2 in the screenshots don't match in my opinion. The top one is him, the bottom one has different eyes, a completely different smile... Mike fooled Batshit there, no doubt. He might not have realized it would be the start of the second allegations. Maybe there was a plan back then already.

I don't want to say that I believe in doubles yet. Impersonators, yes. However, I still remember when I first watched that special years ago. I remember my own confusion over the slight differences in Michael yet I chalked it up to maybe footage taken months apart from each other and possibly makeup, lighting, clothes, etc. However, I keep thinking about the confused look that Bashir gets on his face at different times where he seems to be studying Michael's face as if to say "something is different....don't know what".

MichaelJackson002.jpg
    He had to use makeup, to cover his blotches from the pigmentation

MichaelJackson002.jpg
    Exactly. But you say in your post above that the one is Michael as well, just without make-up.
    To me he looks pretty different on both pics, although both are "Michael", and I´m not so sure that it´s due to make-up...

MichaelJackson002.jpg
    Exactly. But you say in your post above that the one is Michael as well, just without make-up.
    To me he looks pretty different on both pics, although both are "Michael", and I´m not so sure that it´s due to make-up...
    Well i know for sure that bashier was following Michael for 8 months maybe during that 8 months Michael reconstructed his face, i don't know, confused <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • No way in hell this is a double
    <!-- m -->http://video.clipta.com/Living_with_Mic ... cd51b6d284<!-- m -->

MichaelJackson002.jpg
    Well i know for sure that bashier was following Michael for 8 months maybe during that 8 months Michael reconstructed his face, i don't know, confused <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    If he did so, Bashir would have known that Michael had sth on his face done.

I don´t say that it´s not Michael... but something in those two pictures and in his appearance in the documentary is off in his looks..

Also, I don´t think it´s only the jaw that looks different for example...it´s also a..hm..you may call it feeling, but i can´t put my finger on it.
  • All I know is that throughout his career, and especially late 90's and beyond, I always thought Michael looked different each time I saw him. I would see him once and think he looked great, and see him the next time and wonder what was different about him - did he have more surgery? - and then I would see him another time and think he looked great again.

(And I don't mean this to be disrespectful, I always think he was beautiful.)

But my point is, how can someone go back and forth like that? I mean we all have days where we look better than other days, but bone structure doesn't change back and forth.

I agree that something is up. Whether it's a hired double or an actual sibling, I don't know. But something is up.

I've thought about this quite a bit, about Michael having a brother/double... perhaps that was part of the plastic surgery plan..to make himself look different than than the double. That would force the double into having surgery too, but every person's surgery results are different.. which would explain why we see two different Michael's.

This also makes me think of the "Always great to sing with my brother" thing. And Michael said "brother" a lot in songs, that may be questionable. "Who is it, is it a friend of mine, is it my brother", "If you're thinkin about my brother it don't matter if you're black or white - I ain't scared of you brother, etc" Just might be a clue that he's always singing about his brother (singular) when he has so many brothers (you would think it would be plural). But maybe I'm looking too far into it.

My point is, Mike clearly had doubles... I am just so anxious to find out the entire truth about it.
    This also makes me think of the "Always great to sing with my brother" thing. And Michael said "brother" a lot in songs, that may be questionable. "Who is it, is it a friend of mine, is it my brother", "If you're thinkin about my brother it don't matter if you're black or white - I ain't scared of you brother, etc" Just might be a clue that he's always singing about his brother (singular) when he has so many brothers (you would think it would be plural). But maybe I'm looking too far into it.

My point is, Mike clearly had doubles... I am just so anxious to find out the entire truth about it.
    I´ve thought about the songs as well, especially the Black or White part. Because Michael´s skin colour changed from being black into being white, and "it don´t matter", because he´s still the same person. But then both would have had the skin colour changes, wouldn´t they?
  • In the song "black or white" he sings:
    I Said If
    You're Thinkin' Of
    Being My Brother
    It Don't Matter If You're
    Black Or White

...and this is what the song is about, he is not talking about his brother.
  • In the song "black or white" he sings:
    I Said If
    You're Thinkin' Of
    Being My Brother
    It Don't Matter If You're
    Black Or White

...and this is what the song is about, he is not talking about his brother.

He says "brother" again in the bridge of that song.

And I see your point of view, but I also know when it comes to songwriting - things are often left open to interpretation and can have double meanings.
  • Michael is a master of disguise - he's been doing it since the early days and thus has perfected the art. Even his brother Marlon mentioned his love of disguises at the Memorial - that he was so good at it that even his own family were fooled. I don't believe there's a twin brother, but I do believe there have been MJ doubles, plus Michael has used prosthetic makeup at certain times. I'm also of the opinion that Martin Bashir was part of the hoax. I know at lot of people won't agree with me, but it's just a hunch I've had since watching the Bashir interviews. Michael wanted to convey a certain image to perpetuate the 'wacko jacko' myth, and Martin Bashir was the one he chose to set the wheels in motion. I could be totally off the track here, and I don't mind if it turns out I am wrong. As I said before, it's just a hunch. All I do know is that Michael has outwitted everyone over the years and he will have the last laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    When I saw the programmes I thought they might have used a double
    The first picture was michael and he was so strong there and confident the second picture he looked fragile and his charactor was more childlike and fragile it had me thinking the michael on my profile is the stronger one the real one I think
  • All I know is that throughout his career, and especially late 90's and beyond, I always thought Michael looked different each time I saw him. I would see him once and think he looked great, and see him the next time and wonder what was different about him - did he have more surgery? - and then I would see him another time and think he looked great again.

Jaci - I had the same reaction as you so you aren't alone. I too think Michael is a handsome man but each time it would be like "what is different"?

I still don't buy the double theory. Sorry - it's too far out there for me. But, everyone is talking brother but what about a cousin that looks like him? My father came from large family. I have 52 first cousins on that side of my family. There are two of us that are really close in looks. We are about the same age, height, weight, etc. Just saying...maybe a cousin or another relative has stood in for him at times. With that I want to say that I don't believe Michael would ever have another person do one of his live performances. But that is my personal opinion.
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    If that can helps you?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Michael always carried wig, even when it had the hair runs.
    On the two photographs it has two different wig.
    The face is higher on the photograph or he will smile. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for the helpful morph and <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> tender MJ kiss, BambiMJ. It's inevitable that we go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. When Michael was interviewed while sitting at his fountain at Encino, he said he loved illusion and magic, and try to put it into EVERYTHING he did. He looked around 20 there. I've been examining over and over all the pictures from youngest childhood to later, and some you can clearly see the indent on his left cheek from where the mole was removed, and most you don't see it at all (he sings "holy moley").
    Then there's the movie "Prestige" where we find in the end that the way the disappearing act was achieved was the magician had an identical twin that had even amputated a couple of fingers just to look alike. I know it's just a fictional movie, but then did similarly a black man without vitiligo strip his pigment to look like the other, Michael. But then I think maybe Michael just wants us to think there is a twin--it's a deliberate trick, an illusion of two, but there's only one. My head is spinning. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I know there are hundreds of little clues in pics, lyrics, interviews that suggest a twin, that people have pointed out over this year. There's MJ's speech where he's with Janet, and says that puts another rumor to rest, me and Janet really are two different people (double meaning?). Then all the references to a single brother (twin). That doesn't necessarily mean there is one, but amplifies MJ's genius in creating the illusion of a twin, since you never actually see close-ups of both faces in one pic. It might explain why MJ was constantly going to Dr. Klein for facial adjustments.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    To me I think that he looks very different in the two pics not just because of makeup. The eyes look different shaped & smaller in the second picture. The lips are fuller in the second picture & a different shape. There's a difference even in the attitude, tone of voice & the way they speak during the interviews. I'm sure he had doubles he could've used whenever he didn't want to do something. If he got tired of Bashir or decided he didn't want to participate one day or he wasn't feeling well, he very well could've used a double. Im not 100% sure that it is a double, it could be MJ, but they look very different imo.
  • BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    Arena O2.
    The first image is on the scene O2 and second is at the exit to take its car. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Not same nose. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->