TIAI August 25

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirecting to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13484#p224970<!-- l -->
Sarahli wrote:
You know I was thinking about something. I was imagining that Eliza was not Elvis' half-sister, that this story did not exist at all, and then asking myself how would Elvis "bam" ? I mean by that, what are the chances that Eliza happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she discovers it at this special time. It doesn't seem to have been planned to fit in the hoax timing...maybe that God is giving a little help here.

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> thank you to confirm. God is on Michael's side, everything is possible.
    God bless you TS.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This is SO big, reminds me of "Speechless" lyrics <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...
  • Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...

yes I used to feel the say way, but we are learning and growing during this process dont you think, I had never read the bible really before this despite going to church and sunday school as a child. So yes I feel I am growing, I always believed in god, just hadnt read the book if you know what I mean.

So you could say this has all be a revalation to me so to speak.

Blessings.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BlondyBlondy Posts: 76

Hi MJFAN7!!

I think it is "We've had enough" not "Speechless"....

"This is SO big, and I'm still alive"........

• sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi Guys:
    Everyone of you inspire me....I needed to say that, cause that's how I feel. Anyway, Michael taught me many things, to believe in God, to believe in myself and I have always from day one believed in him. Last week I was feeling a bit down about of all this, I turned the computer on and said to myself come on TS, I need something from the bible today. And sure enough that day was 8/19, our redirect was from the biblegateway Luke 8:17. I wasn't surprised, I just knew. I believe God is watching over Michael, TS and all of us. I never felt this way before, but I do now. This last year has been a spiritually growing experience. I have a tiny bible sitting next to my computer that my old boss gave me 30 years ago. He told me I would need it some day, so thanks Mr. Pease where ever you are I am enlightened. This whole Elvis and Michael connection will turn out to be positive. I know we will go through many twist and turns, but it will work out. I feel it and I trust in it. Take care, love to all....
  • Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...

I understand where you're coming from tru blu. Some people can become very uncomfortable when the subject turns to religion and that's perfectly understandable if you're not that way inclined. I think we're being asked to be open-minded and view things from all angles, rather than being "preached" to. I'm not aligned to any religion but feel I am a spiritual person with a curious mind. We all come from different backgrounds and are so unique in the way we view things, and I think that's why it's so wonderful that we've been brought together on a hoax death website. Who would have thought?! It's a great adventure and all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    From redirect 7/22: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose. "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"
    (Rom. 8:28,31)

Thank you, TS. We are so blessed. Michael and Elvis must both be excited about this bonus benefit to The Scenario! Another example of God's great love for us and His perfect timing.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    TS, Thank you So much for This Super redirect! Also Thanks Sarahli! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This thought of yours Sarahli has been on my mind as well. The thought that anyone can carefully plan a story out, years in advance, and using media, internet, etc. can create a reality.

Michael said it before in that he fed stories to the media. What does that do? It creates a reality for people. How they see Michael.

Government can do that. We want to raise taxes. Let’s create a story of global warming (that no one can REALLY verify), back it up by scientific proof (or let’s just say it’s backed up by scientific proof) and say why it’s occurred and let’s create a solution that can only occur if we raise taxes.

The big question is what is truth? What are the lies in what we beLIEve?

We may never really know.
    TS, Thank you So much for This Super redirect! Also Thanks Sarahli! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This thought of yours Sarahli has been on my mind as well. The thought that anyone can carefully plan a story out, years in advance, and using media, internet, etc. can create a reality.

Michael said it before in that he fed stories to the media. What does that do? It creates a reality for people. How they see Michael.

Government can do that. We want to raise taxes. Let’s create a story of global warming (that no one can REALLY verify), back it up by scientific proof (or let’s just say it’s backed up by scientific proof) and say why it’s occurred and let’s create a solution that can only occur if we raise taxes.

Thank you lilwendy happy to see that you had the same thought <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . As you said in order to create any hoax of this scale I imagine that a lot of things and details have to be taken into account. It requires a lot of thinking and preparation and in advance that's why this thought came into my mind because Eliza's case for instance seems to be an important issue and entirely tied into the hoax so I was just wondering how come she happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she had to go along a very long journey to find out ? This really can't be a coincidence it fits too perfectly the hoax timing and to me only God can do that.

This redirect means a lot to me because I asked God several times to tell me if He was really helping Michael with this hoax, I wanted to be sure and just yesterday I asked again and my prayer was precise I asked for that TS redirects to one of my post and it happens that it is precisely this post...I was speechless this morning.

Our world has been built upon a lot of lies and like Michael said the history books have been changed so we can't count on them to find out...we must keep investigating and questionning everything because the truth is not easy to find and can be hidden under several layers of lies, each time you remove a layer you think that you finally got the truth to only discover a new layer...it's not often the case but it happens. Let's comfort ourselves and just say that in the end the truth always prevails, it's true after all, and those who are looking for it with sincerity and honesty will find it and see it when revealed (I say that because some people are able to deny the truth unfortunately).

God bless you lilwendy.
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    I believe in GOD.
    GOD IS LOVE and LOVE IS EVERYWHERE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Hi MJFAN7!!

I thought those lyrics were: 'It's up to me, and I'm still alive'.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli might add that this accident (I say coincidence or God's work that these stories will now be very close) is the result of what must and some refuse to believe or accept. Sometimes planning is idealized, is wait and things do not always go as you wanted, the best life you can not buy and is usually there, life is full of unplanned things, these gifts that God gives us.
    This story of Eliza, Elvis and Michael, the three, is the chronicle of an unplanned trip .. but welcome. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • TS, Thank you So much for This Super redirect! Also Thanks Sarahli! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you lilwendy happy to see that you had the same thought <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . As you said in order to create any hoax of this scale I imagine that a lot of things and details have to be taken into account. It requires a lot of thinking and preparation and in advance that's why this thought came into my mind because Eliza's case for instance seems to be an important issue and entirely tied into the hoax so I was just wondering how come she happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she had to go along a very long journey to find out ? This really can't be a coincidence it fits too perfectly the hoax timing and to me only God can do that.

This redirect means a lot to me because I asked God several times to tell me if He was really helping Michael with this hoax, I wanted to be sure and just yesterday I asked again and my prayer was precise I asked for that TS redirects to one of my post and it happens that it is precisely this post...I was speechless this morning.

Our world has been built upon a lot of lies and like Michael said the history books have been changed so we can't count on them to find out...we must keep investigating and questionning everything because the truth is not easy to find and can be hidden under several layers of lies, each time you remove a layer you think that you finally got the truth to only discover a new layer...it's not often the case but it happens. Let's comfort ourselves and just say that in the end the truth always prevails, it's true after all, and those who are looking for it with sincerity and honesty will find it and see it when revealed (I say that because some people are able to deny the truth unfortunately).

God bless you lilwendy.

Goosebumps! Love you all!
  • This is SO big, reminds me of "Speechless" lyrics <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hi MJFAN7!!

I thought those lyrics were: 'It's up to me, and I'm still alive'.

I JUST listened to that song on my way to work today!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I find myself singing the John Lennon song "Beautiful Boy". It has that lovely line in it that says.....life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans....
    It's comforting to know that God is never taken by surprise and is able to do above and beyond anything we could imagine. Thankyou TS and thankyou Sarahli.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Every time a bible redirect comes up the words of this song rings in my head;
    Relax
    This won't hurt you

Before I put it in
    Close your eyes and count to ten
    Don't cry
    I won't convert you
    There's no need to dismay

Close your eyes and drift away

He's tried
    Hard to convince
    her
    To be over what he had
    Today he wants it twice as bad
    Don't cry
    I won't resent you
    Yesterday you had his trust
    Today he's taking twice as much

But today´s redirection got me wondering since some of the forums members even made the twitter day about Elvis and MJ.

I wonder what the redirections are leading up to.
    The belief in GOD, the pursue of "controlling the mass" by taking them/ us to a point and develop from there, or to see action and reaction in any case?

Whatever happens....don´t let go of my hand <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow Sarahli, isn't God awesome?!?! To have your specific prayer request answered liked that really makes God come alive and be real. You asked for a specific sign of Gods leading and he answered it! Micheal asked for a sign also and I believe God will show him the answer! I think more people on here need to have experiences like this to build their FAITH in God. I really do see this Army of L.O.V.E. coming together and understanding that God is working in many ways to help Micheal and Elvis and Eliza and TS for that matter! I believe God is using this whole hoax to reveal many truths to us that even Micheal doesn't know yet! I chose my name on here because I believe God HAS chosen MJ to be a leader in bringing many people together and then all of us (including Micheal) will be lead into ALL TRUTH that God wants us to understand so we can be saved and spread the TRUTH to everyone else so they can be saved! Keep an open mind as you search for the TRUTH and let evidence and providence show the way and tell prejudice to take a hike!! Love you all, CHEERS <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...

I understand where you're coming from tru blu. Some people can become very uncomfortable when the subject turns to religion and that's perfectly understandable if you're not that way inclined. I think we're being asked to be open-minded and view things from all angles, rather than being "preached" to. I'm not aligned to any religion but feel I am a spiritual person with a curious mind. We all come from different backgrounds and are so unique in the way we view things, and I think that's why it's so wonderful that we've been brought together on a hoax death website. Who would have thought?! It's a great adventure and all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Please don't get me wrong as I am open minded and would describe myself as agnostic, not an atheist. I believe there is 'something' out there, but I really try hard not to be influenced by others as far as deciding what I believe in. I really don't mind so TS mentioning God as he has not stated which one. Talk of the Bible or any other specific holy book I feel slight less comfortable with because it creates segregation amongst people. I guess the problem I have with religion isn't what the people believe in 'ie God' but due to how strongly people feel about it, there are huge amounts of wars and segregation. Of course, I am completely off topic, but I felt the need to explain myself as I had made a statement without even letting you know what I meant.

Peace and love
    The ten commandements are found in the 3 major religions. If all the people following these religions would actually really follow these 10 commandements, the world would not be sick (wink to TS here). Religion itself is not the problem. It is what man has made of it.
    The ten commandements are found in the 3 major religions. If all the people following these religions would actually really follow these 10 commandements, the world would not be sick (wink to TS here). Religion itself is not the problem. It is what man has made of it.

You are so right.
  • The ten commandements are found in the 3 major religions. If all the people following these religions would actually really follow these 10 commandements, the world would not be sick (wink to TS here). Religion itself is not the problem. It is what man has made of it.

I think every person that is right at heart follows these ten commandments, with or without religion. You immediately KNOW that you're doing something wrong when you do something that's against one of these ten commandments, and I don't think a certain religion is required for that.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Hi MJFAN7!!

That too!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I was talking about the part that he says "Anything is possible, if God is on my side." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You are so right.

Yes trublu and sometimes I'm desperate when I see the behaviour of certain persons who say that they believe in God and follow His laws because the facts prove the contrary...that's why it's important to separate the behaviour of "believers" from religion itself. To me there is no official representative of God on earth (unless Prophets who were sent to deliver messages and warn us) the relation with God is one to one, so if a believer does a bad thing it doesn't mean that all believers are bad and that religion is bad. Even if the majority of believers were bad it doesn't mean that the religion is bad but that they have not followed it and it's the case today. Just read the 10 commandements and compare with today's people's behaviour...

I really am not here to convince people, really, this is just that I am a firm believer and this subject is important for me. There is no one that can force you to believe, never. This is a personal choice. If someone doesn't want to believe that person has the perfect right to not believe.

Now we know that Michael believes in God because he said so several times himself, he follows the Bible, it's important for him, it's a part of him, he just cannot put it aside because some people may not believe or have a different faith. If God is really on Michael's side and I believe so, then maybe that Michael's message is also to try to make people realize that faith in God is important.

I think every person that is right at heart follows these ten commandments, with or without religion. You immediately KNOW that you're doing something wrong when you do something that's against one of these ten commandments, and I don't think a certain religion is required for that.

Yes of course the only difference is the belief in God or not. There are good people who actually don't believe in God.