TIAI August 27

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/TIAIrevealed<!-- m -->

Latest message:
TIAIrevealed (5 minutes ago)
New TS post coming up.
Once again, remember that Jermaine said: "It's all going to come out." Until then, keep the faith no matter what happens!

Thanks TS!

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    OMG , very excited!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    can't wait... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMG , very excited!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I had to keep myself from letting out a little squeal and waking up the household. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "Ask and you shall receive." We said we had questions and now it looks like we'll be getting answers soon. Thanks TS. God bless you.
  • *Waiting patiently*

Thanks TS!!
  • Wow - I can hardly wait! Thanks TS. Will keep the faith with all my wonderful family here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Excited!!!

Thank you TS. I am looking forward to reading your post when it is up.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Thank you TS!!!! I was so hoping with two significant dates this weekend that we would be getting some kind of post from you!!!

1. Aug 28 - the 47th anniversary of MLK's speech "I Have a Dream" - "I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation."

2. Aug 29 - MJ's 52nd birthday - 7s all around!! Woot woot! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks again! Definitely a weekend for celebrations!!!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Waiting with eager anticipation!

• I'm getting messages about this upcoming update like "I thought TS wasn't going to post before Bamsday??".

Please take notice of what TS wrote in Update #6:
    6-15 Running Out of Ideas?
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300}

This actually goes back to a thread from April 2; several on that thread thought that TS was “running out of ideas”. What do you think—looking back over the redirects and updates from April, May, and June—were they right?

Even now, I am not running out of ideas; actually, everything covered so far has just been an introductory course. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> But most people think that what I’ve written already is far too much; so how is even more going to help them?

Yes, this redirect also had the “BAM” in the signature. Especially in view of that last paragraph: Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

TS wrote "Update #7 MOST LIKELY will not be before bamsday", TS didn't say there there would not be an update before Bamsday.
  • ohhhhhh can' wait <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    Update #7 is coming up! I'm excited!

Thanks TS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> God bless you.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    THANKS TS!!!!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->:):) needed the encouragement.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This redirect just put a big smile on my face.
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Can't wait! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you TS!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I'm getting messages about this upcoming update like "I thought TS wasn't going to post before Bamsday??".

Please take notice of what TS wrote in Update #6:
    6-15 Running Out of Ideas?
    {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300}

This actually goes back to a thread from April 2; several on that thread thought that TS was “running out of ideas”. What do you think—looking back over the redirects and updates from April, May, and June—were they right?

Even now, I am not running out of ideas; actually, everything covered so far has just been an introductory course. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> But most people think that what I’ve written already is far too much; so how is even more going to help them?

Yes, this redirect also had the “BAM” in the signature. Especially in view of that last paragraph: Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

TS wrote "Update #7 MOST LIKELY will not be before bamsday", TS didn't say there there would not be an update before Bamsday.

Not sure if it will be an update, TS is talking about a post. Let's see what it will be.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    whether it is a post or an update, i think michael and TS are reading and watching us. as much as we are an audience, we are players too. we've said it before and i'll reiterate it again, michael can't do this alone. a lot of us have been confused and/or lost on recent redirects (i admit i'm one of them). whatever impending post that comes from TS will surely clear some air. if michael has delayed the BAM, then so be it. i firmly believe he would never leave us in the dark. if he's pushed back his final return, he's going to give us an extra boost of faith. we've stuck around this long, he knows we're faithful. we just need to hang in a little bit longer. in my heart i know it'll be worth it in the end. just because we're over a year does not mean we should give in. when the fight gets tough, we keep on fighting. otherwise, how could we ever be prepared to win?
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    This is great news. Will boost morale for us troops! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you, TS. This redirect, along with the recent activity on MJJackson1958 twitter account (the disappearing tweets), has my heart beating faster.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Thank you, TS. This redirect, along with the recent activity on MJJackson1958 twitter account (the disappearing tweets), has my heart beating faster.
    REALLY?????
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If, as trublu says this raises the morale of the troops, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> TS .. today is giving us courage and confidence, and we change the day, provided us with a smile.
    You go through the introductory course, we have the basic information, now to wait this update number "7" should be something big. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Thanks TS, for meeting our request!
    we are awaiting your post!
    We urgently need an mood infusion!

Blessings! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Thank you, TS. This redirect, along with the recent activity on MJJackson1958 twitter account (the disappearing tweets), has my heart beating faster.
    REALLY?????

Hate to be a downer here but don't get too excited about the tweets disappearing. Quite a few of mine were deleted without me doing it too. I think it was mostly the @username ones that got removed. I guess it does that after some time.

But I can't wait for TS' post/update. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Woohoo!!

This song always plays in my head when I get excited <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So here it is for you to watch as we wait for TS' new post <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:15guy8wu]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbhNrGKbRmM<!-- m -->

Thank you TS, I love you!
  • Thank you TS. I am looking forward to reading your post

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Love You More <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Any news yet?