Jackson family takes home poster from Courthouse

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
All the players, Sneddon, etc. That speaks volumes <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
[youtube:2cda7m5c]

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The pics I could see are from Mottola, Michael (O2 arena) and AEG logo....
  • ...blood on their hands - see at 2:50 on - I don't remember that being an 0-2 poster.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ...blood on their hands - see at 2:50 on - I don't remember that being an 0-2 poster.
    like if all of them were guilty... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    ...blood on their hands - see at 2:50 on - I don't remember that being an 0-2 poster.

O2 MJ, AEG logo and Mottola, all in the same poster looks to me odd with the words "Blood in their hands" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ...blood on their hands - see at 2:50 on - I don't remember that being an 0-2 poster.
    I didn't produce the video, only posting it for observation and examination <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Too early in the morning for...
    I didn't produce the video, only posting it for observation and examination <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I know... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Word <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • You want to bet that poster is for michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You want to bet that poster is for michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    We are thinking along the same lines <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was thinking... (sometimes I really do LOL) Michael is the one who want to keep this type of posters, remember at Killer Thriller Party he kept some posters, one say SONY SUCKS and at the street he kept others... this image with the poster in the car is so michael... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ^ Yes, Michael love collecting posters
  • Katherine, Joe, Rebie... none look too worried or stressed to me. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Katherine, Joe, Rebie... none look too worried or stressed to me. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I was about to say the same thing. Katherine came out very happy and she had a yellow jacket. She was waving at everyone with a big smile.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Very interesting find! God bless you for posting it.
    MJ, I support you with all my heart! Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you always! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks for sharing!
  • I was thinking... (sometimes I really do LOL) Michael is the one who want to keep this type of posters, remember at Killer Thriller Party he kept some posters, one say SONY SUCKS and at the street he kept others... this image with the poster in the car is so michael... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The cameraman placed a big emphasis on that poster, and could easily do so, as the guards showed them for a long time - we could read every name on it. I doubt it was made by a fan...
    Tohme Tohme was written Thome Thome, like many people misspell it, but maybe it was intentional - to make it look as a fan-made poster.

I wish I could understand what is the current situation between Michael and his family and Sony <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Why did they make those contracts after Michael's "death"? How much of Sony/ATV Music Publishing does Michael own now - more or less than 50%?
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I was thinking... (sometimes I really do LOL) Michael is the one who want to keep this type of posters, remember at Killer Thriller Party he kept some posters, one say SONY SUCKS and at the street he kept others... this image with the poster in the car is so michael... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The cameraman placed a big emphasis on that poster, and could easily do so, as the guards showed them for a long time - we could read every name on it. I doubt it was made by a fan...
    Tohme Tohme was written Thome Thome, like many people misspell it, but maybe it was intentional - to make it look as a fan-made poster.

I wish I could understand what is the current situation between Michael and his family and Sony <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Why did they make those contracts after Michael's "death"? How much of Sony/ATV Music Publishing does Michael own now - more or less than 50%?
    Good point, I do wonder how MJ' s family are connected to the hoax. It is almost as if idk. ..like when I see the brothers working on a new lp I am like <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I was thinking... (sometimes I really do LOL) Michael is the one who want to keep this type of posters, remember at Killer Thriller Party he kept some posters, one say SONY SUCKS and at the street he kept others... this image with the poster in the car is so michael... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good point, I do wonder how MJ' s family are connected to the hoax. It is almost as if idk. ..like when I see the brothers working on a new lp I am like <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I think the whole family is working together with Michael. Or at least: hopefully...
    Janet is doing her own things also since last June, she never stopped working: new film, new videos. And I believe Michael trusts her.
    So I guess Michael agreed to those contracts with Sony, I just don't know why.

It would be really helpful to know more about Sony.
    Does anyone has a friend or a friend's friend, who works at Sony and could give us some info?
  • i just wonder why Branca and that other John are on that poster? i thought the family liked them?
  • i just wonder why Branca and that other John are on that poster? i thought the family liked them?
    Who knows? I mean they know... but we are just guessing.
    Even if that poster was made by a fan, I guess Joe or katherine or Rebbie (whoever picked that poster) did read it before asking the guard to take it. It would be quite strange and careless to put a poster like this into their car (and letting the cameraman record it for a wide audience) if they don't agree with it's message/contents.
    Do we have another video about this - where we could see who picked the poster and from who?
    Who knows? I mean they know... but we are just guessing.
    Even if that poster was made by a fan, I guess Joe or katherine or Rebbie (whoever picked that poster) did read it before asking the guard to take it. It would be quite strange and careless to put a poster like this into their car (and letting the cameraman record it for a wide audience) if they don't agree with it's message/contents.
    Do we have another video about this - where we could see who picked the poster and from who?

but that didn't seem spontaneous but more like an afterthought or they were told to get it after getting in the car. they seemed to be having a pleasant time by the way.