That's Just Not True......We Would Never....

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Hi, I am still caught up in all of this. But as far as all of you who believe in the Murder Theory......has anyone from the AEG Camp....or Frank Dileo,.....Kenny,,,,,,Thome,,,,,any of the supposed Bad Guys come forward in response to the murder accusations from the general public? Seems like they are ignoring this!
Remember when Joe and Oxman were on Larry King? And Joe started naming names? I was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> So far we have Oxman, Joe, Latoya, Randy? And Jermaine on the Murder theory...and so I was wondering if any of the bad guys have responded? Seems like they would? IF it was Murder they sure as hell aint acting like it...its almost as if they just know they are going to get away with it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You are right I would have thought as soon as their names were mentioned they would have sued
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    The only interview I can remember was Tommy Mottola on the Today show with Matt Lauer. He was acting as if Michael Jackson was his best friend. He even stated he was the one that had all of MJ's unreleased music. He raved about Michael's talent and genius. You would have thought he was best friends with him until the day he "died". It was disgusting.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    YALL KNOW WHAT? I promise to God I have never ever seen anything like this entire case. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I agree with what you say BUT i think those kind of people would NEVER EVER say a word about something they are not OFFICIALLY accused of. They are clever than that. Unless this is all a hoax, i don't think they would try to talk about their innocence in murder story, unless they are officially accused.