Michael Jackson - Dancing The Scream ...

[youtube:2qcfj19m]

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    O M G <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    one of the best!!!
    i love it, thank you! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Another video from Mywhoisit....keeps me saying "my who is it?". This was incredible and gives me belief that there is so much we still don't know. Now I'll need to go back and look at it a few more times because there is so much there.

By the way, I didn't realize how angry Janet looked when she did that dance tribute to Michael.

Yahoo4u - thanks once again for posting this information. Blessings.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    wow thank you for posting. to say i'm impressed with this person's editing is an understatement. there are so many connections in this video it's like a head rush of information!

also, i seriously want to just slap myself. i've seen the "scream" music video so many damn times, and i just NOW noticed the "7" on michael's outfit during the "court fight." i can't believe all these years have passed, all the times i've watched it and i've never seen it. it makes me think that every single music video michael has done has layer upon layer of hidden meaning. he couldn't outwardly say the things he wanted to say (for reasons we are becoming more aware of), but it seems like each video has a double meaning...or triple...or quadruple (you get the point).
  • Did anyone else notice at the Award ceremony when Janet went up to get her award with Michael for Scream at 8.18 do you see on the back of her shirt "pervert 2" I never noticed that before! Any one no the story behind this. Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I guess it was in response to the Media anyone know the full story she was obviously supporting MJ.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Whats the song that starts playing at 2:08 ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • wow thank you for posting. to say i'm impressed with this person's editing is an understatement. there are so many connections in this video it's like a head rush of information!

also, i seriously want to just slap myself. i've seen the "scream" music video so many damn times, and i just NOW noticed the "7" on michael's outfit during the "court fight." i can't believe all these years have passed, all the times i've watched it and i've never seen it. it makes me think that every single music video michael has done has layer upon layer of hidden meaning. he couldn't outwardly say the things he wanted to say (for reasons we are becoming more aware of), but it seems like each video has a double meaning...or triple...or quadruple (you get the point).

yes, i get your point and i agree. the editing here is SUPERB, MJ ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

guys, michael is speaking to us.
    "you keep changing the rules while I keep playing the game (media)"
    "i won't give up the fight"

the magritte reference is perfect and clear.
    but what do you think the andy warhol reference is followed by elvis presley?

is andy warhol alive too? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    or, has elvis' 15 extra min. come to an end as it relates to a hoax. (i don't mean Elvis' own God given place in history but only as it as it relates to MJ and hoax.)

i'm not trying to be disrespectful or facetious. i'm just trying to understand the meaning of this reference. any ideas?

this is just my feeling and observation: this is no amateur filmmaker and this is not simply a "fan" making these videos. i'm glad to have seen this on MJ's birthday. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Did anyone else notice at the Award ceremony when Janet went up to get her award with Michael for Scream at 8.18 do you see on the back of her shirt "pervert 2" I never noticed that before! Any one no the story behind this. Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I guess it was in response to the Media anyone know the full story she was obviously supporting MJ.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the pervert 1... who is it???
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This video is very good!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I liked that video, at the end Janet expression is seen as if very angry.