Calls for retest on King of Pop's body

tekamjforevertekamjforever Posts: 547
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Dig up Jacko!
Calls for retest on King of Pop's body

jacko363_144322a.jpg
NEW TESTS: Jacko's body may be exhumed to clear Dr Conrad Murray, left

exclusive.gif

By James Desborough, US Editor, 29/08/2010
MICHAEL Jackson's body may have to be unearthed in a bid to get his doctor off the hook in court.

Conrad Murray's lawyers plan to challenge the star's autopsy, which found he killed him with an overdose of sedative Propofol.

They want to prove Jacko - who would have turned 52 today - could have died from OTHER drug use and may demand his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray's trial next year.

A key find could be needle marks not made by the doctor.

A Jackson family friend said: "This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick."

Murray's team will try to convince a judge the King of Pop's body gave out after decades of abuse of painkilling pills and jabs. They hope to get the cardiologist's involuntary manslaughter charges thrown out.

Lead attorney Ed Chernoff has already got the green light to re-test tissue samples removed and frozen after Jacko, 50, died last June.

The family friend added: "If the tests don't concur with the coroner's findings, they have the start of a strong defence.

"The logical next step would be to exhume the body to make new tests."

Jackson is buried at a mausoleum in Los Angeles.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz ... TR=Showbiz<!-- m -->

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Ahhh!! What's with the sad face?!? This (though I probably shouldn't get excited yet as it's a tabloid) is what we said might happen! They'll see he's not- he's not- you know- in there?! Ooo, this could be the "start of somethin'", y'all!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Ahhh!! What's with the sad face?!? This (though I probably shouldn't get excited yet as it's a tabloid) is what we said might happen! They'll see he's not- he's not- you know- in there?! Ooo, this could be the "start of somethin'", y'all!
    I don´t know if it is true, but if is true I hope he is not there, i really hope! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I don´t know if it is true, but if is true I hope he is not there, i really hope! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Oh, come on!! The important thing about this is that it will be widely known that he isn't in there- not just known to us!
  • Ahhh!! What's with the sad face?!? This (though I probably shouldn't get excited yet as it's a tabloid) is what we said might happen! They'll see he's not- he's not- you know- in there?! Ooo, this could be the "start of somethin'", y'all!
    Oh, come on!! The important thing about this is that it will be widely known that he isn't in there- not just known to us!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'm really confused ... I do not know how many times I've looked back (dead / not dead / murder / hoax) since the fateful day (6/25/2009) ... I would love to have a certainty within me, but unfortunately ... or fortunately ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

If TMZ cares this story the hoax is as good as over. Ima keep watchin.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    It says they would look for needle marks on his body. If he is dead, I imagine the body would be too decomposed to find "needle marks". This is ridiculous!
  • They want to prove Jacko - who would have turned 52 today - could have died from OTHER drug use and may demand his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray's trial next year.

pala_01.JPG

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm wondering on what or who they will find....
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:290zel1n]
    Chappie
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Then we wait sometimes!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• Okay Harve, waiting for you to do a follow up on this article!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    They want to prove Jacko - who would have turned 52 today..
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> They had the nerve to call him that on his birthday?
    The only thing left to hope for is for them to open that baby up and find it's not MJ.
    Shamone TMZ! Pick it up!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    A Jackson family friend said: "This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick."

orly.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    News of the World, The Sun, The Mirror, The Star and all the other tabloid fools calling him 'Jacko' will cr@p themselves when the KING is back! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    These "news" we expected ignited a huge SMILE on my face.

I wonder where they want to dig - since where he's said to have been laid to rest, there is no single crumb of mama earth <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
    A refreshing steaming towel with some lemon perfume looks much more convenient to me than a shovel...
    Sizzeling and public going wild is over - MJ AIR hanging in the sky?
    Where do we have to line up at the gangway to wave "hello dear friend, soooo good to have you home again"? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • They want to prove Jacko - who would have turned 52 today - could have died from OTHER drug use and may demand his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray's trial next year.

pala_01.JPG

Does anyone honestly believe that the Banana Republic Calif. would tell, if the casket would not hold Mr. Michael Jackson's remains? Add all Suza once more posted about the trials and you have a new bestseller from Kafka. Surely there are samples of the dead man's skin, blood etc. and many photographs of the dead man's body as well as dental records ,because these people have covered their backs and will cover each other's back.Our only chance for the truth will have to come from an independent research group. And the Jackson family has not hired such an indepentdent multi functional research group. Isn't that strange now?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

orly.jpg

That was my same thought <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lee.HLee.H Posts: 155
    <!-- m -->http://www.hindustantimes.com/Michael-J ... 93446.aspx<!-- m -->
    More than a year after his death, pop icon Michael Jackson's body will reportedly be exhumed. Dr Conrad Murray, the 'Thriller' hitmaker's physician, has been charged with 'involuntary manslaughter' and his lawyers plan to challenge Jackson's autopsy, which declared that his death was caused due to
    an overdose of the sedative Propofol.

The lawyers will argue that the 'King of Pop' died from the use of recreational drugs and may demand that his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray's trial next year, reported News Of The World online.

"This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading. They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick," said a source close to the Jackson family.

Lead attorney Ed Chernoff has already got the green light to re-test tissue samples removed and frozen after Jackson, 50, died last June.

"If the tests don't concur with the coroner's findings, they have the start of a strong defence. The logical next step would be to exhume the body to make new tests," added the source.

The hitmaker is buried at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Hollywood Hills.

Jackson's family had gone to extraordinary lengths to keep the exact location secret due to worries that his followers will throng the resting place of their idol.

Interesting choice of words?
  • [youtube:2znigjws]
    Chappie

The other day I was watching a "leaked" video with Michaels children and a golden retriever dog with a yellow ribbon and a gold hat, anyone else see it, now what was the name of the DOG! what was it!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> just reminded me of this. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> at the very end with the children now reunited with Michael and the Dog.
  • Double post ?

read more here <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=13760<!-- l -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

loma: They were slightly different articles, but on the same topic, so I merged them.
    Versace was the dog´s name.
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501

pala_01.JPG

can you send me some shovels for on my farmville? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe they'll find the elephant mans bones.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello!!!!!

If I rememeber well the "autopsy"showed that Michael was in perfect health and without needle marks!!!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    This looks like James Brown case now,lol!!!

H.B. Michael,we Love ya!!!!!!
  • I knew it, I knew it.. I have been saying it for the past week on the other threads. This is what they will do, exhume the body, and guess what? Surprise MJ not there, not him, This saga will be ended. I am very happy because we all know MJ is alive and well. Love you Michael..
    I knew it, I knew it.. I have been saying it for the past week on the other threads. This is what they will do, exhume the body, and guess what? Surprise MJ not there, not him, This saga will be ended. I am very happy because we all know MJ is alive and well. Love you Michael..

What if they say that the body was incinerated and spreaded over the world? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I knew it, I knew it.. I have been saying it for the past week on the other threads. This is what they will do, exhume the body, and guess what? Surprise MJ not there, not him, This saga will be ended. I am very happy because we all know MJ is alive and well. Love you Michael..

What if they say that the body was incinerated and spreaded over the world? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Does it mean you are a none believer?
    Nah, I have very strong intuitions, You see I have never said anything in this forum because some people are skeptical , and they will not believe me, already I get bashed sometimes for giving my opinion, but besides that who cares. I have a gift the good wonderful Lord has given me, it is called INTUITIONS I feel what would happen, I do supress it sometimes due to the fact it scares me. I have these strange feelings crawling up in my body, and this one I know for sure Michael is alive. It is a feeling that I cannot descbribe, but I feel it in my bones that he is alive and well. One thing I will also tell you that he was not at his own funeral. He saw it yes, by a far, but he was not the hat man, nor the blond lady.(I am ready for some bashing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) Enough said about me, I know some will not believe me, which they are already publicizing what I felt for a long time. You can read other posts and see if I am saying the truth or not. Love you all and blessings.