Rihanna and "rain man" in 'the workings of evil'

Bird loverBird lover Posts: 9
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Hi people, I found a large documentary on youtube that's analysing Rihanna's video Umbrella and Disturbia.<br /><br />
<br /><br />The creator of this movie even states that some entity (rain man, aka as :evil: ) is singing along with Jay Z, literally. Also, an explanation is given who, or better what is behind the illuminati and the meaning of umbrella besides it protects you from rain. <br />
Dam dam di dam, dam dam di dam dam, dam dam di dam, dam dam di dam dam
from the song disturbia would be a curse targeted to the listeners of music, don't know how he got this information but it would mean: 'be dumb, be possessed'.<br /><br />Maybe the creator isn't always correct in this video, or not even at all, but I am more aware know what I listen to at my iPod. I always wondered how some artists come up with lyrics that actually are hard to understand or don't seem to make sense at all. I am not going to defend the contents of this movie, I just posted it in here in case you might be interested. It is something to be aware about.

Comments

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Something strange I read on Wikipedia today about Umbrella

"Rihanna Curse"
    The song's reign at number one in the United Kingdom occurred as the region was hit by extreme rainfall and flooding, which led The Sun to suggest the two events were related, with the media referring to it as the Rihanna Curse. The UK-based publication adjudged the single brought bad luck to their country, and mentioned the date of the single's video shot which was Friday the 13th, adding further coincidence of the curse.[76] Before the single's release on May 14, the temperature in London, U.K. was relatively high, reaching 20 °C. However, just a day after the release, "severe weather warnings hit the headlines".[76] An article in The Sun it urged readers to join the campaign to knock the song off the chart's top spot, suggesting to readers several other songs to download instead.[76]
    A similar situation occurred in New Zealand, where the song hit number one in the early winter of 2007 as the country was experiencing some of the worst storms in its history.[77] During the weather conditions, Taranaki, Tauranga, and Auckland had experienced tornadoes and flooding in the Far North of the country. Once the single was replaced on the top spot, weather condition almost in the entire New Zealand pacified, although Hawke's Bay was still stormy.[77]
    The same happened in Romania where "Umbrella" hit the stations in the nation during the summer. That summer was in its first half the hottest and driest period of time in Romania since 1946.[78] As the song reached the top ten and then its number-one peak, the country experimented the the worst storms and most pouring rains in its history.[79] As the song was losing positions in the charts, the storm ended with the temperatures were lowering step-by-step.[78]