Fans Gather to Celebrate Michael Jackson's Birthday

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News

Fans Gather to Celebrate Michael Jackson's Birthday

8/29/2010 11:44 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Hundreds of devoted Michael Jackson fans gathered outside his childhood home in Gary, IN this weekend to celebrate the King of Pop's birthday.

0829-michael-jackson-birthday-launch-credit.jpg

He would have been 52 today.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Oh gosh.
    They chose the best picture to post.
    *smh*
  • that cake looks too good
  • What are the chances TMZ will get a picture of Randy at FL today????

Hmm... i wonder.. especially as he has announced on twitter the time he will be there.

Watch and see!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    So far I see nothing odd in those photos <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • hehehe.. "would have been 52"... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    So far I see nothing odd in those photos <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Yes nothing odd that time... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I prefer chocolate cakes.
  • Theres a few comments I could make about those pictures but most of them are a little on the rude side so the only one i will make is this. Why would the take a picture of the sign falling down (the last picture #13) and then post it? Not saying its a clue, just a little weird thats all.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Theres a few comments I could make about those pictures but most of them are a little on the rude side so the only one i will make is this. Why would the take a picture of the sign falling down (the last picture #13) and then post it? Not saying its a clue, just a little weird thats all.

I noticed that too and the pictures Liberian Girl and Smooth Criminal...
  • Look.. here is Randy

153670732-860d336a30e86cbe24ce7b260e77e637.4c7adf68-full.jpg

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/2jhp3g<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Look.. here is Randy

153670732-860d336a30e86cbe24ce7b260e77e637.4c7adf68-full.jpg

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/2jhp3g<!-- m -->
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Randy tweeted he will be at FL between 3:00 and 3:30pm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• @Souza.. what time is it in LA now? Its midnight here in UK
    i think its around 4:00pm in LA

So Randy tweeted the correct time.. as this photo was put on about half an hour ago.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @Souza.. what time is it in LA now? Its midnight here in UK

So Randy tweeted the correct time.. as this photo was put on about half an hour ago.

Oh, I thought that pic was taken in Gary, I mis understood.

• Ah... sorry Souza.. i can see how that could have been misunderstood.

I found it on twitter.. a fan who is at FL took the photo and uploaded it straight away.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And TMZ has a photo of Randy? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • And TMZ has a photo of Randy? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

They havent put one up yet.. but i am waiting! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

This one was from a fan who is at FL and tweeted it on her phone. I am sure TMZ will follow soon with an "exclusive" photo of Randy at FL somewhere.. probably inside.
  • "Randy tweeted he will be at FL between 3:00 and 3:30pm... "
    Hi everyone. Today busy dayfor me despite it is Sunday, I passed important test, then went to FL to see what's going on, then I drove to Encino for observation and took flowers and baloon (you can see flying blue baloon on the picture). To my surprise, I did not see anyone in Encino, no flowers or gifts, no sign of fans that went there but me. Unless security already took in something they got. At FL much less fans than on "death" anniversary. One fact was very ODD, I approached FL security and asked if family members were there or they expecting anyone, she said "NO, were not there and not expecting".There was funny moment with Jacksons' security: I called from outside and security answered "Can I help you?", I asked him "Is this 4641?" (because there is no where house number, neighboring houses have number, theirs not), he said "How can I help you?", I said "I have flowers for Michael", he goes "leave it outside", I asked again to be sure "THIS IS IT?", HE PAUSED and said "Excuse me?", I laughed and repeated "Is this 4641?", he said "Yes" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , then I put bouquet w/baloon on top of the big rock of mailbaox and answering devise and left.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Is it just me or did TMZ keep this article under this one? Isn't this the latest article they did? <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/person/michael-jackson/<!-- m -->
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Randy tweeted he will be at FL between 3:00 and 3:30pm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It's like he tweeted what time he was gonna be there just so ppl could see him there. So everyone could go "oh yea Randy went with flowers so he must be dead." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> They're not keeping up this charade very well. I think the whole family should have went. Or at least most of them. Unless, of course they want ppl to notice that nobody is visiting besides Randy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->