Wow
    Yea I know right <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    I really like your videos <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    HOLY COW!!

I like your train of thought there..... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Spinning round and around...1, 2 , 3 times....
    Who is it?
    Chappie
  • I think (meaning my opinion) MJ had self esteem/insecurity issues starting late 70's early 80's and whoever he was was confiding in did not have MJ best interest in mind... they had their own interest in mind.... and the scalp burn just compounded his "issues" having something else to be insecure about...

I also think that after his fans accepted "a new" MJ, the allegations were thrown in to destroy what was left of MJ, and dang it took 10 years to recover from that just to be hit with allegations again... many truths not coming to light until after his passing that the Chandler father lied about everything, even copying MJ and getting surgery on his face and have the nerve to try to go into the entertainment business shopping a script <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ... a dentist? now he (Chandler) is no concern of anybody he victimized, including his own kids... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

only thing I can see is that his private life was made a lil more public than in previous years...