TIAI August 30

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in TIAI
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13541&start=50#p227085
Or TS just uses the words and phrases of Marlon <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because it's strange Michael's brother predicts MJ's comeback himself. Unless nobody of his family knows where is he and when he'll come back <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Idk, it's still hard to trust TS for me.

They might not know either. I think Mike is the only one that knows when he will be back, and maybe he doesn't even know himself yet.

Comments

• ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    well as i just posted in Bec's topic about authenticity of TS, the ALLJAC5ON twitter account has been active on MJ's birthday so the army of love tweet has gone from the first page. Wonder if they'll delete posts again, causing it to re-appear...
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    So what you're saying is, stop hoping every holiday or significant date in history is a BAM date because not even MJ himself knows when he is returning? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Hmmm, let's see...

Option 1: There is a chance he needs to wait for the Eliza case/Vernon exhumation, and the planning for his own exhumation as well. I do hope he is ready though, by that I mean he knows we're here for him when he needs us and he feels safe and supported enough to come back. I haven't seen TS redirect to Mr. Marley yet, so despite yesterday's redirect, I'm still a liddle worried. In this case Mike might have had several dates in mind, some of which have already passed, some still to come. There are many factors he can't control, so in this case he has some buffers.

Option 2: There is a part of me that thinks he has this one date in mind since he started planning this. If he is really such a perfectionist, he must have this perfect bamdate planned in advance as well. Probably impossible for us to find out, but that would make it even more perfect. In this case TS' predictions of possible bamdates are either a test for us to see if we will keep the faith no matter what, or Mike simply is the only one who knows the date.

Option 3: He is deciding if he will be back at all.

I haven't made up my mind yet. I am leaning towards option 2, but it could be option 1 as well, simply because it makes sense.
    Although I would definitely understand option 3, I don't think that's the case, because then all of this would have been in vain. I don't see him starting something without finishing it, most certainly not something like this where he has put his heart and soul in.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I believe that's what TS means.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I personally have not seen any justice done yet...xoxox
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Option 2: There is a part of me that thinks he has this one date in mind since he started planning this. If he is really such a perfectionist, he must have this perfect bamdate planned in advance as well. Probably impossible for us to find out, but that would make it even more perfect. In this case TS' predictions of possible bamdates are either a test for us to see if we will keep the faith no matter what, or Mike simply is the only one who knows the date.

I have been leaning towards the thinking in this Option for a long time now Souza <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

My intuition tells me that MJ has had the perfect date for a BAM planned long ago. It seems to fit with the entire precise planning of this whole hoax when you look back at the dates and timing of significant events (as TS has also discussed) eg the "death", The Memorial, the Funeral, the release of This is It, the dates for Dr M's court appearances etc etc.

My thinking is the entire thing is just all too well planned for MJ not to already have a BAM date. I also think he is most likely the only person who knows the date. Maybe it was the same with his "death day" - perhaps his family knew it was going to happen...they just didn't know when.
  • He has planned this hoax for ages and he doesn't know when he will come back yet....?
    Hmmm... I don't buy it....
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i don't know about this one. i firmly believe he's coming back, but maybe just not soon. ah! i seriously thought we were heading closer and closer to a BAM, but i guess something isn't right.

i'll sit back down and keep waiting and watching.

• I've been reading this update today - TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder. I think it ties in with what TS is drawing attention to in today's redirect ... the reason why Michael can be flexible with regard to when he decides to BAM. I do think the message behind the hoax has to be understood and taken to heart before Michael can set a definite date. TS has mentioned previously that what we are learning now is just "an introductory course" and that we have much more to learn and focus on AFTER the BAM ... so the BAM is certainly not the end, it's just the beginning...

4-41. Bam: Not If, But When

Some were troubled by the redirect to a YouTube video, titled “Michael Jackson death hoax: What is his message?” { and see this thread
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=6028<!-- l -->} Please remember first of all, that the redirects point to information already out there on the internet; the information is not created by TIAI, so there may be a few minor things included that are not the reason for the redirect.

This redirect was intended to emphasize the need for us all to have more LOVE in our lives—not just a word, not just a four-letter acronym (L.O.V.E.), but the real thing. This redirect was done in the context of Valentine’s Day (though about a week later); and the purpose again was to emphasize LOVE, not to minimize the importance of the return and bamsday. Nothing in that video said bamsday would never come, or that bamsday is pointless and unnecessary.

The video indicated that maybe our lack of LOVE could delay MJ; and if so, emphasizing the LOVE message would not delay the bam or make it less important—rather, it would help speed it up, which we all want because the bam is important!

And speaking of bamsday, notice that bam statement once again: “I’m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then bam!” Especially in a musical context like this, “snap my fingers” can only be referring to timing! Can you think of anything that has happened recently, about the hoax timing??? Then the next thing in that statement, after snapping his fingers, is the bam!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376

Hmmm, let's see...

Option 1: There is a chance he needs to wait for the Eliza case/Vernon exhumation, and the planning for his own exhumation as well. I do hope he is ready though, by that I mean he knows we're here for him when he needs us and he feels safe and supported enough to come back. I haven't seen TS redirect to Mr. Marley yet, so despite yesterday's redirect, I'm still a liddle worried. In this case Mike might have had several dates in mind, some of which have already passed, some still to come. There are many factors he can't control, so in this case he has some buffers.

Option 3: He is deciding if he will be back at all.

I haven't made up my mind yet. I am leaning towards option 2, but it could be option 1 as well, simply because it makes sense.
    Although I would definitely understand option 3, I don't think that's the case, because then all of this would have been in vain. I don't see him starting something without finishing it, most certainly not something like this where he has put his heart and soul in.
    What if Michael doesn't bam at all?? Are we all prepared for that? Sometimes i think it's his right to stay behind the curtains because of what he has suffered from! But .... What if he really doesn't Bam at all?!!!! We all should put this fact in consideration!!! So what will we do??? I'm just wondering!!!! I really don't know how this is gonna end!!!! It's a game!!!! We have to play it till the end!!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    When I take a look back at all the possible bamdates we've expected I just tell myself that a bam was simply not possible before. I mean let's just consider what happened in between, let's consider the Elvis' connection which was not clearly emphasized then, Michael had to give the time for the Elvis paralell to be clearly explained so a bam was still not possible and Michael knew that, this was all planned...now we don't know what Michael has in store for us we shouldn't put hopes on a specific date and just let the hoax guide us.

Certainly not everybody knows this date and maybe only Michael knows, this is too important and the less people know the best it is, maybe that TS doesn't know or maybe that TS is playing a little with us <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    In my opinion, the matter is very delicate, adverse forces are many and Michael is a human being.
    Genius, yes, but a human being.
    He must resolve many contractual and financial things before doing BAM (Sony, AEG, ecc. that are certainly not lambs meek) and perhaps find agreements and compromises.
    To restore its decisional role it is necessary the defeat "legal" of his enemies and the time will be longer.
    Murders/suicides occurred recently are clear evidence for this intricate situation.
    Do not forget the influence of who is protecting him (FBI or other religious organizations - yes, I also think this-) they play an important game of chess with opponent.
    To return to the options Souza, bet on the number 2 but I am convinced that we must wait for evolution of show trial Dr. Murray.
    To restore his honor as a man and father mortally wounded by a media system subservient to the powers that govern us requires an organization as powerful who can extend the world the true meaning of his fake death .
    Michael knows very well all this.
    His Fans, this Forum, the sincere admiration by many people who have known him or discovered him for the first time after his fake death, not enough yet.
    In my opinion you should wait for its decision without the anxiety of BAM, we should wait for its decision without the anxiety of BAM, continue to deepen and follow developments show trial Dr. Murray, change our mindsets and cultural as opposed to the system. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @diggyon

I don't think that we should consider the option 3 because the entire hoax wouldn't make sense anymore. If Michael doesn't bam it must be because of a very tragic situation but I believe that God is on Michael's side and will protect him so that he can accomplish his mission. I am 100% certain of a bam.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Option 4 - Michael knows. But he's not telling! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    @diggyon

I don't think that we should consider the option 3 because the entire hoax wouldn't make sense anymore. If Michael doesn't bam it must be because of a very tragic situation but I believe that God is on Michael's side and will protect him so that he can accomplish his mission. I am 100% certain of a bam.

a game with no end?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> a trip with no last stop?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> nahh.. I'm with Sarahli.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> BAM is important and I think we will have much things to do after BAM.. I think hoax is just a beginning..
    we have to learn as much as we can now and use this lesson in the future.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    it's all for L.O.V.E remember.. ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
  • @diggyon

I'm with you regarding being 100% certain of a bam. In order to turn 666 upside down a Bam is inevitable. I can't think of any other person being capable of doing that. The Army of Love needs its leader, it can't act without leadership and a strategy, and I think that entire strategy has already been drafted.
  • you know again i can't tell tou where the verses are but: when jesus was here some of his followers were anticipating a political takeover or something . i don't know the exact statements but he basicly had to sort of rebuke them and let them know that it wasn't that kind of thing.maybe? anyone can get you hands on the word?
  • Option 4 - Michael knows. But he's not telling! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Exactly
  • Option 5. Nobody knows when bams day, so stop with the options already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Option 5. Nobody knows when bams day, so stop with the options already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Erm yeah, like option 1...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Option 5. Nobody knows when bams day, so stop with the options already <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Erm yeah, like option 1...
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • yes. as i understand it when one is given too many options they opt not to choose <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And I would add the lack of union among us, here in this forum we have a clear example of that, there are divided opinions as to the message and the authenticity of TS.
    Many people have not understood the message, for some this is just a conspiracy theory, and do not believe the scale and complexity of this whole web of deceit and the people and organizations involved. In this plot are the media, they were dragged through the mud to the reputation of Michael.
    The only way to stop them is to inform people, if people are informed that you will realize this is all true and are not just theories.
    I think we should leave out dates, the only one who knows when and how you will return is Michael himself, and very important is to achieve unity and that the message of love comes to everyone.
    This is going to depend a lot upon return.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The impression I have of Michael in recent months is that he is watching everything that occurs. The clues, some videos, the statements of the family, etc. is all controlled by him ... then he is watching our reaction and repercussions of all, evaluate whether he really is safe, if he decides to return.
    For me, sometimes he is pleased, others disappointed and totally insecure about the support from fans and also with RIPS fights between Rips and Believers - do you saw the posts by Majestik??
    I think Michael still not convinced about security when they procure it does Bam, because its message should not be having the expected coverage, many are reluctant to believe in this theory. I always thought he'd fight the world mostar his total innocence, clear his name, his honor, regain the respect of people ...
    What puzzles me is that none of the family or their own lawyers not prosecuted anyone on behalf of Michael and looks that many people would be rendered practical for moral damages and defamation ... but never heard stories about it. Tom Sneddon, for example, he would pay for fraud and for witnesses attempt at buying ... does anyone know against case him??
    TS This post left me a little discouraged because it leads us to believe that Michael is waiting for something to happen, but it is not entirely in their hands (option 1 of Souza) ... and in accordance with the upcoming events he may even decide to never return, for security reasons and to avoid public linchações against him!
    Anyway, I think that if it occurs, Bam will still take a long, perhaps only next year or several years from now??
    Oh God, I hope I'm wrong, I really want to be!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • We're Takin' Over
    We Have The Truth
    This Is The Mission
    To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
    Not Dangerous
    This Is Our Planet
    You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
    A (Major Love)
    And (This Is Our
    Message To You)
    (Message To You)
    The Planets Are Linin' Up
    We're Bringin' Brighter Days
    They're All In Line
    (Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?)
    (You're Just Another Part Of Me . .)

A Rhythm Nation
    Fulfill The Truth
    The Final Message
    We're Bring To You
    There Is No Danger
    Fulfill The Truth
    So Come Together
    We're Mean Is You

(We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You)
    (Message To You)
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    So Look The Truth
    You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out
    A Major Love
    And This Is Our
    Message To You
    (Message To You)
    They're All In Line
    Waitin' For You
    Can't You See . . .?
    You're Just Another Part Of Me
    Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
    This Is The Truth, Baby
    Another Part Of Me
    "Will this take place after the BAM?"
    I think this is our mission,we will come together."We need that "MAJOR LOVE"
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I know nothing! I can guess, speculate, wish, imagine ... but I know nothing for certain about what goes on in MJ's mind.

I feel we're just treading water here - being kept afloat by TIAI's (almost) daily redirects, and the odd TMZ article. What're we waiting for? A 'bam' that may happen this year, next year, sometime, never? And who's to say what would constitute a 'bam' anyway? As I say, I know nothing except that I'm still working on the '(wo)man in the mirror, and that's not as easy as it at first seems.