Am I alone?..as long as I walk behind you nothing is lost..

LilouLilou Posts: 319
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
This letter is like a confession...

Tell me you are somewhere,tell me that the reason of my ill-being is not well-founded,show me your eyes and only speak through them if you have to..
My heart has been affected,my soul suffers,my bruises don't heal,my wounds don't get better..and my eyes often cry..even if i smile,i hide behind my smile a strong pain.I know it's because of your "disappearance" but it's also the fact that nobody like You will be send on Earth,to help us,to love us, even with the distance,even if you don't know us,to give us the envy to love each other..
To show us that in one of your smile,there is all the love of the Earth,the kindness,all the tolerance and all the innocence every human should have..all that gathered in only one Man..You..I really think you are loved by God..He puts in you so much love..it's amazing..

August 29th 1958..God sends us an Angel with a human's appearance..to open our eyes,to show us what's the real love..i feel for you this real love,an innocent love,the kind of love that i can't replace if i loose it..this love will follow me until my last breath,and i swear,when i die,i will think about you,hoping to find you on the other side,and that day,all i couldn't tell you,all that you don't know,i will tell you thousand times..I will hold you in my arms and lastly i will can stay like that for eternity,i'll rest in peace by your side.God will can take off my speech,i will dive my eyes in yours..
the most beautiful thing..
I'm crying,I need you,and yet,i feel you presence..i know i'm not crazy..in spite of what they say,in spite of i'm alone to believe..no one understands me in my circle..no one understands us..They say "Stop,he's just a man !!i don't understand why you cry when you watch a report on him" i cry because you're not only a Man with a big M..you are the most beautiful person EVER,because of the way they treated you,because of the way they wanted to take advantage of you..they hurt me directly,through you they treated me badly,it's like i felt all that..The medias were the first to hurt you,to blame you,and now they make reports on you to show the entire world what a wonderfull man you are..it's simply hypocrite!
I always knew what a magnificent man you are,and i'm fed up with those persons who play with your life,as if you were a playmobil..
Yesterday..I celebrated your birthday in Paris,with all people present for you..while we did the silent minute,the finger to the sky,my tears flow down my cheeks..i would like you to see you there..I was watching your video and i looked deep in your eyes..i swear in my head,i was telling "where are you Michael,where are you ..."..

I told myself "maybe my search goes too far.." the idea that maybe you're not here anymore hurts me so strongly..I'm hurt when you're hurt and yet a simple look of you is sufficient for soothing my troubles and to give rise to my mouth,this thing which make you so beautiful..this thing called "smile"

I have an immense love and respect for you..and it's so stupid that only one day can break down my belief of "beLIEver"

I know i have to fight,i have to get back on one's feet and keep the faith as you taught me..nothing is lost as long as i walk behind you..I trust in you..you're the man i can give my eyes..I'll always be behind you whatever happens..I promise you Michael,take with you my eternal Love.. you have already took my heart <3

I'm speaking to the Man ..come back..we need you

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    What a beautiful post, Lilou, I couldn't have said it any better, it's just the way I feel today. I definitly understand your despair and loneliness, because people around you just don't understand or laugh in your face.
    Yesterday, on Michaels birthday, I first watched 'This is it' on tv and then I went to the History statue of Michael in my country to put some fresh flowers and a teddybear to the fence surrounding the statue. I was glad to see that there were lots of roses, flowers, letters, candles, stuffed animals and sunflowers, but afterwards, I felt so sad....It's like it'll never come to an end, that we never get closure, the good way or the bad way (which I hope NOT, I'm still hoping for the good way!). I know I sound very selfish but I SO need concrete proof that he is still with us. Some will say that there's already proof right now and that we must believe and learn, but it's so hard...and not just for me but a lot of members over here are visiting less frequent, have they lost their fate or are they taking a break because it's driving them crazy sometimes (just as it drives me crazy today)
    What IS it about Michael, that he is so special??? That he turned our lives upside down and we feel like we 'lost' someone that we know and is part of our lives, of our hearts? That you can feel his hurting and be enchanted by his eyes, his smile, his being? That beautiful human being, who endured so much evil, sadness, pain and loneliness in his life. It's so unfair and I feel so much guilt about it.
    I feel with you Lilou, this is defenitly an offday for me. Hugs and stay strong!
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    your post make me cry..again..
    Thank you for your reply,i see that you understand me and you feel the same..even if we are alone and no one understands,you +me+the others..for sure we are not alone ..but yes it's hard..because in our heart,in our mind..we feel alone.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I would like to be with you yesterday to visit the History statue of Michael..I could have been staying in front of this statue all the day..
    Anyway..I understand you and i'm with you <3

There are a lot of strange things around his death..we have to cling to these things..keep the hope and keep the faith alive

Hugs and much michael's Love Do <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:3ceacqoo]

Looking through my old drawer
    Came across the letter you wrote
    Said you needed time away
    That was so long ago

All my life I've waited
    To see your smile again
    In my mind I've hated
    Not able to let go

Chorus:
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me

Lord knows that I have tried
    To live my life as one
    Friends tell me to hold on
    Tough times don't last for long

My abandoned heart
    Just doesn't understand
    My undying love for you
    Won't let me wait

Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back
    To me
    Come back
    I want you to
    Come back
    To me
    Come back

Please come back to me
    I miss you so much
    wherever you are
    I love you

All my life I've waited
    To see your smile again
    In my mind I hated
    Not able to let go

(Ohh, Ohh)
    Not able to let go
    (Ohh, Ohh)
    0h no,I won't let you go
    No (ohh)
    I don't know what else to say
    No, no, no, no
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    your post make me cry..again..
    Thank you for your reply,i see that you understand me and you feel the same..even if we are alone and no one understands,you +me+the others..for sure we are not alone ..but yes it's hard..because in our heart,in our mind..we feel alone.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I would like to be with you yesterday to visit the History statue of Michael..I could have been staying in front of this statue all the day..
    Anyway..I understand you and i'm with you <3

There are a lot of strange things around his death..we have to cling to these things..keep the hope and keep the faith alive

Hugs and much michael's Love Do <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hi Lilou, aww, I would like you to have with me too last night at the statue...! When I went there with my husband and two sons, there was a family with two young boys, dressed like Michael and HUGE fans (like they told me!!). And there were two women my age, and they brought letters for Michael. I didn't speak to them because I was too shy, but now I regret this, I would love to talk to people in real life who understand how we feel about Michael. I sure will keep the faith and pray that the day he comes back is coming real soon!!! Big hug back!!
    [youtube:1pw0826y]

That was so long ago

All my life I've waited
    To see your smile again
    In my mind I've hated
    Not able to let go

Chorus:
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me

To live my life as one

My abandoned heart
    Just doesn't understand
    My undying love for you
    Won't let me wait

Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back
    To me
    Come back
    I want you to
    Come back
    To me
    Come back

Please come back to me
    I miss you so much
    wherever you are
    I love you

All my life I've waited
    To see your smile again
    In my mind I hated
    Not able to let go

(Ohh, Ohh)
    Not able to let go
    (Ohh, Ohh)
    0h no,I won't let you go
    No (ohh)
    No, no, no, no

Oh my God,this song is just PERFECT for what we feel <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    thank you for sharing this with us Chappie..tell me how do you feel??

Do,don't worry..i'm sure one day we will be all together..Let us stand as one for him
    The Love is strong and it can gather all people who believe in it
    ...Soon..we are going to see the King..the best proof which shows that we support Michael is to love everybody,and not be affraid to hug somebody..<3

God bless you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    [youtube:fabm8h1i]

That was so long ago

All my life I've waited
    To see your smile again
    In my mind I've hated
    Not able to let go

Chorus:
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me

To live my life as one

My abandoned heart
    Just doesn't understand
    My undying love for you
    Won't let me wait

Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back to me
    I'm begging you please
    Come back to me
    I want you to
    Come back
    To me
    Come back
    I want you to
    Come back
    To me
    Come back

Please come back to me
    I miss you so much
    wherever you are
    I love you

All my life I've waited
    To see your smile again
    In my mind I hated
    Not able to let go

(Ohh, Ohh)
    Not able to let go
    (Ohh, Ohh)
    0h no,I won't let you go
    No (ohh)
    No, no, no, no

Oh my God,this song is just PERFECT for what we feel <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    thank you for sharing this with us Chappie..tell me how do you feel??

Do,don't worry..i'm sure one day we will be all together..Let us stand as one for him
    The Love is strong and it can gather all people who believe in it
    ...Soon..we are going to see the King..the best proof which shows that we support Michael is to love everybody,and not be affraid to hug somebody..<3

God bless you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, it's just perfect for us... wonderful music!
    But unfortunately it's no use saying Michael Come back for me ... I think that we will not accomplish much.
    Only he must know when and if will return.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Well let me tell you this...
    I believe that he is alive.

But.....
    If he decides not to come back, he has planty of reasons....
    I would respect his decision.

But....
    If he does to come back, he will have a lot of explaining to do.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What keeps me in this hoax is the how and why (the why i can understand a little)....
    But how did he do it....
    How did he fool everyone.
    Us, the media...perhaps his own family...
    Is he really behind the curtain directing this show.
    Like big brother....
    Is there a script....
    Was it him... right in front of our eyes...in disguise... as we sometimes think...
    Remember this...this is internet...the new media.
    Much bigger then movie, radio and television together.
    Internet is the new world media.
    You can get in contact with the world in 1 split of a second.
    After all...We are the internet....We are the new Media...

Mike is a very strong person...much stronger then the most of us think.
    He is smart...much smarter then the most of us think.
    I would say a genius...not only in music and dance....but far beyond our imagination...
    He would never say goodbye to this world...without setting the record straight.
    He has his pride...his believe...

But there is one thing i hope...
    If this is al planned by Mike....and he wants to Bam.
    Mike, don't let us wait as long as the Elvis fans are waiting for Elvis to return!
    Have mercy.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [youtube:rmorkg7q]
  • Hello everyone, I know yesterday was not a pleasant day for us fans. We would have loved that Michael would have been around to celebrate his birthday. One thing I will tell you, please do not give up. Be positive, he is alive. I have written on another thread, that I have strong intuitions, and these intuitions surfaces mostly about people I care about, this is a gift that the good Lord has given me, and I only know how much I try to suppress it, and the more I do the more it comes out. It is very scary, to have these intuitions, most of you may not believe in me, or into intuitions,and you probably may bash me, but the truth is I have them. Michael must have had his reasons to hoax his death. I know he did not do it to do a movie out of this hoax, it goes deeper than that. I feel it he is doing well, and he does see his kids often. I also feel he reads all of our threads in this forum. So please if you have doubts, stop,he will read it an may be forced to come out before his time .

He needs all the time he can have,we have to stop being selfish and let him be. Believe me, I would love for him to come back with a big BAM, but we have to think about him, the way he feels. We should concentrate on our investigations, we came so far, I have never seen so many good investigators, I commend you, you guys should really become investigators as a profession. Michael has done alot for us, so we should do the same for him. Stop being negative, and feeling sad, Michael is still alive and well, and the King shall return soon, when he is good and ready.

Keep the faith my friends army of L.O.V.E. I wish you peace, love, and harmony BLESSINGS.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Hello everyone, I know yesterday was not a pleasant day for us fans. We would have loved that Michael would have been around to celebrate his birthday. One thing I will tell you, please do not give up. Be positive, he is alive. I have written on another thread, that I have strong intuitions, and these intuitions surfaces mostly about people I care about, this is a gift that the good Lord has given me, and I only know how much I try to suppress it, and the more I do the more it comes out. It is very scary, to have these intuitions, most of you may not believe in me, or into intuitions,and you probably may bash me, but the truth is I have them. Michael must have had his reasons to hoax his death. I know he did not do it to do a movie out of this hoax, it goes deeper than that. I feel it he is doing well, and he does see his kids often. I also feel he reads all of our threads in this forum. So please if you have doubts, stop,he will read it an may be forced to come out before his time .

He needs all the time he can have,we have to stop being selfish and let him be. Believe me, I would love for him to come back with a big BAM, but we have to think about him, the way he feels. We should concentrate on our investigations, we came so far, I have never seen so many good investigators, I commend you, you guys should really become investigators as a profession. Michael has done alot for us, so we should do the same for him. Stop being negative, and feeling sad, Michael is still alive and well, and the King shall return soon, when he is good and ready.

Keep the faith my friends army of L.O.V.E. I wish you peace, love, and harmony BLESSINGS.

I believe you <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I feel a bit sad that you think people on here would bash you for having intuition?
    I strongly believe that is why the majority of us are here. We may call it something different but you need to follow and trust your heart.
    And my heart tells me "He's alive"
    L.O.V.E and blessings to you all x x x
    Hello everyone, I know yesterday was not a pleasant day for us fans. We would have loved that Michael would have been around to celebrate his birthday. One thing I will tell you, please do not give up. Be positive, he is alive. I have written on another thread, that I have strong intuitions, and these intuitions surfaces mostly about people I care about, this is a gift that the good Lord has given me, and I only know how much I try to suppress it, and the more I do the more it comes out. It is very scary, to have these intuitions, most of you may not believe in me, or into intuitions,and you probably may bash me, but the truth is I have them. Michael must have had his reasons to hoax his death. I know he did not do it to do a movie out of this hoax, it goes deeper than that. I feel it he is doing well, and he does see his kids often. I also feel he reads all of our threads in this forum. So please if you have doubts, stop,he will read it an may be forced to come out before his time .

Yes you're RIGHT ..i don't want to bash you or something like that,i believe you my friend..
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ..but i don't want to lie to you ..sometimes it's really hard to me,i have never lost the faith..never !
    and i will never lost it!It 's stronger than me,I trust in my heart..I know God puts all this faith (and love,and respect,and trust...)in Michael in my heart..and it's for a good reason because if i shouldn't have faith in him,God doesn't let me ..but my faith increases ..

God Bless You All <3<3<3
  • Hello everyone, I know yesterday was not a pleasant day for us fans. We would have loved that Michael would have been around to celebrate his birthday. One thing I will tell you, please do not give up. Be positive, he is alive. I have written on another thread, that I have strong intuitions, and these intuitions surfaces mostly about people I care about, this is a gift that the good Lord has given me, and I only know how much I try to suppress it, and the more I do the more it comes out. It is very scary, to have these intuitions, most of you may not believe in me, or into intuitions,and you probably may bash me, but the truth is I have them. Michael must have had his reasons to hoax his death. I know he did not do it to do a movie out of this hoax, it goes deeper than that. I feel it he is doing well, and he does see his kids often. I also feel he reads all of our threads in this forum. So please if you have doubts, stop,he will read it an may be forced to come out before his time .

Yes you're RIGHT ..i don't want to bash you or something like that,i believe you my friend..
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ..but i don't want to lie to you ..sometimes it's really hard to me,i have never lost the faith..never !
    and i will never lost it!It 's stronger than me,I trust in my heart..I know God puts all this faith (and love,and respect,and trust...)in Michael in my heart..and it's for a good reason because if i shouldn't have faith in him,God doesn't let me ..but my faith increases ..

God Bless You All <3<3<3

Lilou,
    I am happy your faith is increasing. It is very hard to be postive all the time, believe me I know. I was not always positive and having faith. I had to work very hard to be the way I am today. When I am down, I read the bible. It helps me tremendously to move on with my daily life. Michael wants us to be happy, not sad. I see you come from Paris, Alors je vais te dire quelque chose en francais, Ne perds jamais la foi vers le bon Dieu, Il est toujours la a ton cote qui te guide. If you need to talk you can always PM me and I will help you. A bientot God bless.

God Bless You All <3<3<3

Lilou,
    I am happy your faith is increasing. It is very hard to be postive all the time, believe me I know. I was not always positive and having faith. I had to work very hard to be the way I am today. When I am down, I read the bible. It helps me tremendously to move on with my daily life. Michael wants us to be happy, not sad. I see you come from Paris, Alors je vais te dire quelque chose en francais, Ne perds jamais la foi vers le bon Dieu, Il est toujours la a ton cote qui te guide. If you need to talk you can always PM me and I will help you. A bientot God bless.

Oh my God..you're too kind..my heart is so moved by your post ..really..thank you so much for your nice words !!it's crazy how a simple post can touched..your french words are so true ..God is always there,by my side and by yours..
    I'm here for you too,if one day you need it ..
    God bless your nice heart "all4loveandbelieve" ..<--love and believe it's all i need in my life

God Bless You All <3<3<3

Lilou,

Oh my God..you're too kind..my heart is so moved by your post ..really..thank you so much for your nice words !!it's crazy how a simple post can touched..your french words are so true ..God is always there,by my side and by yours..
    I'm here for you too,if one day you need it ..
    God bless your nice heart "all4loveandbelieve" ..<--love and believe it's all i need in my life

You are very welcome, I meant it from the bottom of my heart.
    and from the bottom of my heart i want to thank you for your kindness <3