MJ's arrest coverage in 2003

SangreSangre Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
Some of you might be familiar with this subject, but for those who aren't this old blog post (it's from 2005) can be very insightful. It's quite long, you don't have to read the end (we all know media was unfair to Jackson and how people judged his appearance) but the middle part deals with the timing of his arrest. Read the letters people sent!

http://demokrasia-kenya.blogspot.com/2005/06/why-was-michael-jackson-arrested.html

Comments

• Rereading this is getting me very upset. So I rather not continue. Some lawyers are stupid, even with all the studies they have, they intent to give the wrong information to the client, In that case it was Michael Jackson. Like they say medias are voltures. They hook their prey where they see money. With MJ they made alot of money, but under whose expense? Michael, they tarnished his life. I am really getting angry GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> So I wish you a good day. Blessings
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Makes me angry as well to read all this. However, I firmly believe we do not have the whole story. We may never, unless it's about to come out with this hoax. There is so much more to Michael's life that we do not know or could even understand. I do understand what Michael is all about: Peace and Love.
    Don't just read this at face-value. It may not be tabloid, but it may not have all the facts either. I have faith that the truth will prevail....the whole truth. Stay strong...for Michael.

Blessings Always