New York Times Hoax -The Yes Men Fix the World

dontmakeitfactualdontmakeitfactual Posts: 109
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Brilliant video! I loved watching people's reactions and their astonished faces!I particularly loved the final bit: "And if the people at the top can make the bad news happen, why can't all of us at the bottom make the good news happen"

[youtube:ml1sq7pu]

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Oh my Lord...I LOVE it.......the look on the people's faces is wonderful...it is sad in a way though that they don't believe it can happen...they all sort of have that incredulous "yes it would be fantastic...but nah it ain't gonna happen" resignation about them.

It is so true though what he says "And if the people at the top can make the bad news happen, why can't all of us at the bottom make the good news happen".

Thanks for posting this.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    I love it, it's so crazy it might just work. Had the people thinking there for a minute. I liked the George Bush colume. And isn't it ironic that yesterday Obama announced the war was over? Thats f***ed. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • unfortunately, and I hate to use his words to explain this, but Michael Jackson has said before.."Good news doesn't sell"
  • This is amazing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just posted it to my facebook page. I hope everyone will share it with those they know.

People ARE waking up. There is a shift in consciousness that is taking place all over the world.

CAN YOU FEEL IT? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wow, talk about -- "till the lie becomes the truth!" Good find!
    Here's also the Official Trailer of "The Yes Men Fix the World", coming soon!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW35PKEVYMw<!-- m -->

Is there a collective momentum happening around the globe, the sleeping giant wakening? Is God moving and stirring people for a global revolution? I think so.
  • Wow, talk about -- "till the lie becomes the truth!" Good find!

Is there a collective momentum happening around the globe, the sleeping giant wakening? Is God moving and stirring people for a global revolution? I think so.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Wow, talk about -- "till the lie becomes the truth!" Good find!

This is amazing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just posted it to my facebook page. I hope everyone will share it with those they know.

People ARE waking up. There is a shift in consciousness that is taking place all over the world.

CAN YOU FEEL IT? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It certainly feels like it...could it just be that we are paying closer attention, or is it really the beginning of some kind of attitude change? Let's hope that THIS IS REALLY IT!
  • must begin to move, the r-evolution is beginning now. Here in Spain are going through so much and even I did the love police this summer of love in honor of Charlie. I may be found by searching "La policia del amor Santander"