A little insight hope it helps!

mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello my wonderful MJ family. It has been a long 14months here on the hoax site and I see that a lot of people are losing faith because Michael hasn't made his "Bam" yet, so I wanted to share my thoughts on why I believe Michael hasn't made his comeback yet...here it goes.

Duality. What is duality? Well in easy terms, it is Good/evil, Positivity/negativity, Black/white, Ying/yang etc.
<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism<!-- m -->

So with regards to the "hoax" I have come up with this theory. Some of the info I'm about to share I have said before, but please bear with me, because there is a point to all of this.

To me, there are two sides to the hoax, the first being the hoax itself and the second being, Michael's "message." So many people are still searching for answers and looking for clues but they aren't getting the answers they are looking for. I believe that they aren't getting the answers, because too many are following the path of the hoax instead of following the path of Michael's message.

We have been asked the question "do you think for yourself?" We've been told to "connect the dots" and we have been told to "read between the lines." Ts has also told us the we are being tested and most of us are failing. What does this all mean? well, to me it means this:

Thinking for yourself, means exactly that, yet we continue to "follow" the information that is being fed to us by "others" Some of this information may be totally "valid", but at the same time, some of it is just plain "garbage." it is up to us to find the "truth" in what we see and hear. I believe that Michael is trying to teach us a very valuable lesson here, but most aren't seeing the "Big picture!"

In order to think for yourself, you need to break away from the,"pack mentality" that is so rampant in our society today. we have been so programmed to just "go with the flow" so to speak and I believe that we are still doing just that, when it comes to the hoax. We need to break away from that in order to really think for ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that the hoax unfolded the way it did for a reason, I mean Michael is a genius, but I also believe that the reason the hoax hasn't been revealed yet is because not enough of us are getting the true "message" within this hoax.

There are two things we know for sure about Michael Jackson. 1- he was crucified by the "public" and the "media" and 2- He wanted to bring love back into the world and heal this planet. We know this because we heard Michael say this himself, right? OK, so he hoaxed his death and here we are investigating for 14+ months.We come here daily in hopes of getting our next "fix"(clue) from wherever that may come, but still no Michael! Why???

I strongly believe Hasn't "bammed" because of "US!" TS gave us hints of dates that Might be the "bam" date, but each date comes and goes and nothing happens except that we get discouraged. So it seems that the hoax is at a stand still and the "Bam" has been "postponed" again, just like good ole Conrad Murray's trial...coincidence? I think not!! i think that when we really understand the message, michael will be back and then we will find out all about the "trial".

Getting back to "duality" for a moment. I believe that this hoax has a "positive side" and a "negative" side. The "positive" being Michael's "message" and the "negative" being the "hoax' itself. Why, you ask? Because Michael is a genius and he is showing us how easily we can be "manipulated" into straying off the "right" path!! Everything regarding the "hoax" deals with "negativity" except Michael's message, which is about Love!!!(positivity). Think about this for a moment, because to me it makes perfect sense. Everything that is going on with Michael's "death", the "trial", the "conspiracies"etc., is "negative." Yet we continue on this path in hopes of what?? We have no control over what goes on in the "hoax" world so why are we spending all of our energy on the "negativity?" Whatever is happening "behind the scenes" in this hoax, is out of our hands and in Michael's and I really believe that Michael is trying to get a point across here, but many are not seeing it.

Have you ever thought that maybe Michael is getting tired of the hoax and that he is tired of having to come up with more ideas to feed this hoax? Have you ever thought that maybe he wants to come back, but we are preventing that from happening? If he can't get us here at the hoax site to understand that this is about his "message", not the "hoax" itself anymore, then how do you think he will be able to get the rest of the world to listen to his message, when he comes back?? I truly believe that we are in control of when he makes his "bam". But first we all need to have our own personal "bam" and that "bam" is when we as individuals finally realize what our part really is in this hoax, because we are a major part of all of this coming together!

Think about this now. Why do you think it was suggested to us to start an "Army Of
L.O.V.E? What is our purpose? What exactly does L.O.V.E stand for?? How does this relate to the "hoax?" I think it is safe to say that most believe that it is to let Michael know that we are behind him and ready to fight with him when he comes back...right? So in regards to the "hoax", the "Army of Love" represents what? The hoax? No, we represent his "message" the positive side to this hoax!

So now lets take a look at the "positive" side to this hoax, but before I do this, let me point out something.
Look at our world today...what a mess. War, poverty, floods, earthquakes, death, destruction, hunger, homelessness, corruption...and the list goes on and on! So much "negativity." How in the world can we change the world and make it a better place, when there is so much turmoil in the world? The answer really does lie within ourselves as individuals...really!
Think of it this way...have you ever walked into a room where, (lets say 2 people are arguing)you immediately feel the negativity? Most of you will say yes. Well that is because each of us is made up of "energy" and when you fight, you emit those negative ions into the atmosphere around you and if you are in tune with yourself, you can actually "feel" these negative particles. Same happens when you walk into a room where 2 people are laughing, you pick up on the "positive" energy they are emitting. negatve energy breeds negative energy and positive energy breeds positive energy!It's as simple as that! Now think of every individual on the planet and all the energy they must be emitting into the atmosphere. If you use this context, you can see that we as individuals around the world live our lives in a very dominant "negative" state! there is so much stress in everyone's life, that there is a constant flow of negative energy surrounding the globe...and we wonder why the planet is rebelling!
The only way that we can change this is to make a change within ourselves!!! Each of us needs to change our "energy field", from "negative", to "positive!" think of how the world would be if everyone was emitting "positive energy" into the atmosphere! We are all responsible for "shining" our own light into this world...to me, this is what Michael means when he says we need to start with the "man in the mirror" and we need to "make that change!"

So, getting back to the"Army of L.O.V.E" i would like to leave you with a few videos, that may help you to understand what I am talking about and I really hope that some of you understand where I am coming from.
L.O.V.E to me, means this "Living One Vibrational Energy"
here are a few videos about this subject...Note that in the first one you will see the same green swirly avatar that "Back" uses in his posts also we see the "ankah" hmmmm...maybe I'm on to something?(sorry, don't know how to put the image here)

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrdAwl3AMMM<!-- m -->
"my thoughts are positive because my thoughts become my words. my words are positive because my words become my behaviors. my behaviors are positive because my behaviors become my habits. my habits are positive because my habits become my values. my values are positive because my values become my destiny"

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7irynJtKI4I&feature=fvw<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGPV7SB ... re=related<!-- m -->
"What you give out is what you create!"

My dear sweet MJ family, i know this is alot to take in, but i really hope that some of you will take the time to look further into this. I have done so much "searching" for what it is that Michael wants us to do and I honestly believe that he wants us to stop worrying about things we have NO control over ( the hoax) and he wants us to "make that change" within ourselves, something only we as individuals, have control over! When we take this step, we are "thinking for ourselves!"

We as an "Army of L.O.V.E" need to help turn all the negative energy in this world to positive energy...It is really our turn to "SHINE!" Michael got us this far and it is time for us to "take it from here" if we want Michael back, we need to change the course we are on and start focusing on our own lives. We need to bring Love back to the world. We need to think outside of the box. We need to expand our brains to the possibility that everything IS possible, if you only BELIEVE!
Speaking of "Believe" another little tidbit for you. Do you BELIEVE that Michael's message is what's important in this hoax, or do you live in a world of "MAKE.BELIEVE" where you are being constantly fed things that keep leading you down the "rabbit hole?"

I think I will end here for today,I know I have made this a long post, but if I didn't feel that it was extremely important, I wouldn't have posted it. Big changes are coming in 2012 and now we only have 2+ years to "get it right!"

My husband and I have been on this journey together from the beginning and all I can tell you is that our lives have changed dramatically, for the better. I can't explain what happened to us, but I know that we are living better lives because of this experience and we are truly grateful for all we have learned along the way. Energy is a powerful thing and Michael's energy is so strong that he has reached all of us in some way, shape, or form. He gave so much to others in his life.He taught many how to love, he made us aware of all the discord in the world and he gave us Hope that we may all have a better tomorrow. He let us know, that it is ok to be goofy and it's ok to be different. He taught us that we are all capable of being the best that we can be and that we are all created "equal" and worthy of One LOVE. I never knew who Michael Jackson really was, before his "death", but I will be forever grateful for the lessons he has taught me in the last 14 months and today I can proudly say that Michael is my brother and my friend!
I Love you most Michael..."Heart" To "Heart"...always and forever!
Dayna

Comments

• Sorry guys, i posted the wrong video..the third video should be this one!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AKUhqUvEag<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFPiY1P ... re=related<!-- m -->
    Keep an open mind my friends. Also I meant to say that after thinking about this, take a look back at This is it and you will see that in almost every scene Michael uses "Light" in many different ways. Also listen to the lyrics to his songs again...they really do tell a story.
    Thanks I Love you all! L.O.V.E!
  • Bravo!! Excellent post and every word rings true to me. I am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking. Positive thinking emits positive energy and it really does create a domino effect.

I like you have seen my life change dramatically for the better over the last couple of years. I have been a believer in this whole theory of what you think is what you create before this hoax. We are the ones in control of our lives. We create our own destiny by what we think about. We have to be grateful to God for everyday, everything and everyone.

I do believe that this sums up Michaels message beautifully.

Love and Blessings
  • What is REALITY?
    What does it mean to me?
    What does it mean to you?

My physical appearance is what you perceive in your own mind. My attitude is what I show you and then you make a judgement on whether you like me or not.

I have had the opportunity to develope a personality along my path of life and also adopt a philosophy of how I look at life and it is as follows:

When LOVE is present, you are happy, alive and free. You feel good about yourself and good about life. You are confident, creative and naturally effective. Life works effortlessly and great things happen.

This is the experience of love. This is what we want in our relationships and in our lives. Love by itself is never enough to have a relationship work. The divorce courts are full of people who love each other. To have a relationship work, you need to make sure the other person actually feels loved.

At any moment, you are totally, 100% at the effect of the world around you. Whatever happens around you, you will react in some way.

At the same time, the world around you is totally 100% at the effect of you. Whatever you do, the world around you will react to you. This makes you cause. At any moment, your life is exactly the way that it is.

You are the way you are and the people in your life are exactly the way that they are. This is true whether you like it or not. Your demands and expectations for how life should be have nothing to do with the way life is.

Look in your life and notice how true this is. Find any aspect of your life that you dont like. Now notice how irrelevant your feelings are. This area of your life is still the way that it is.

Acceptance is nothing more than being at peace with the truth. I am very accepting in the truth of the way my life is and I also would apply the same truth to each of your lives.

I have certain expectations on how I would like to be treated and these are quite simple, I expect to be treated with respect and acceptance.
    I will give back what I get. Compromising is very important, it should never be MY WAY OR NO WAY. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree with the theory of Energy, I feel it ALL the time especially when I am in tune with MY intuition or spirit.

I also agree with the theory of being able to feel the energy here in this forum, even through the monitor and cyberspace I can feel people's spirit/energy, if they are angry, upset, hurting, confused, etc. it is a trip.

I agree with the theory of dualism, I believe in that ALOT. I deal with my own dualism all the Time to do the right thing and not fall back or backslide into my own destructive patterns of living a sinfull life of greed, lustfulness, scheming, conning, men out of money.

The almighty dollar, can't live with it and can't live without it. It pains me when I think about the choices I have made in my life and how I ended up in some of my situations but, I also am grateful because if not for the tragic things or mistakes in my life I would not be the strong woman I am today.

I would not have a measuring stick to compare any future decisions to, making the right choice after so many bad ones comes a little easier now because of the path my life has gone.

I believe I am living the life I am supposed to right now in this moment, if anyone would have asked me 7 months ago would I be on the net on a "hoax" site everyday enthralled in Michael Jackson's life and figuring out clues to the ultimate game of LIFE, I would of said say what? Your crazy. That is not my thing to be involved in a online alternate world, lmaoooo....

This is so out of my charactor, I have never been a fan of community boards, or fan clubs or anything like this in my whole life until now.

I have had so much drama in my real life that the furthest thing from my mind would be to do something like this, but here I am. lol

The power of God and Michael have drawn me here, with a purpose. Whatever happens I am not letting go of anyones hands.

I am in this till the end. I gotta see how the world's first interactive soap opera ends.

The only thing I don't agree with all the way is the fact that Michael's BAM hinges on us, or getting his message. While I agree he does want and needs for us to get it, and that is important to the "hoax" but, I believe he has a longer plan and time frame in mind for this "hoax".

I believe there is alot of things that need to happen and it takes time to do these things, one is the case with Murray, it needs to play all the way through, big lesson and vendetta going on there through that case. It is exposing corruption in the Media and Judicial system in Santa Barbara (Tom Sneddon is a cold man) and LA.

I believe everything is being rolled out in a timely matter. It started with the hype of The Comeback, the This Is It concerts, then OMG he "died" the schock factor (get everyones attention) with a higher purpose to follow with a little bit of fun in the mix, Michael did say: "I am gonna look around a bit, PLAY with them (that means all of us, even me, lol) snap my fingas and then BAM!"

The movie came out, then all of a sudden clues appearing on the web, then more clues and what do you know over a year later, a "hoax" forum with people doing investigative work into Michael's "death" and learning things about this gastly planet we live on with the evilness in this world that it is easier for alot of people to burrow their heads in the sand then face the truth that this stuff exists, "Some things in life some people choose not to see"

Not enough people have gotten the chance to see This Is It movie, that is why I believe that there is different phases of getting it out there to the people. The dvd sales, showing it on cable T.V. This internet world is a small fraction of what is out there in the world when it comes to people "knowing the message." That is why other modes of messengers are needed: TMZ, family, friends, and us. Oh yea and TS..lol

Things NEED to happen according to a plan, and yes we do influence how he responds but, some things are out of his hands also.

So whilst we wait out the timing of things rolling out we make that change within ourselves and figure out the clues to the best game of Clue I've ever played, the only one in fact and it is in REAL TIME with a mixture of story telling and true life, that is a bonus.

Serenity Prayer
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I CANNOT change,
    The Courage to change the things I CAN:
    and the WISDOM to know the difference.

Peace
  • Agree.. I have never been on a forum such as this one for the past yr has been an educational yr... a learning experience about Michael, about the real conditions and intentions of this world, and most important about myself. Agree about getting the "message" and I do get it. So many of the clues directing us to aspects of "life" as we know it and how to change it.

So I believe "We" are supposed to be "Sowing the Seeds of L.O.V.E...Law Of Vibrational Energy." Raise the Consciousness of Our Self and Others... and thus the Planet by the Domino and 100th Effect with Unconditional Love, Eradicate Fear from Yourself and Aim to Do the Same in Others. As Michael says, "It's Your Turn To Shine"... "Don't Be Afraid, I Am Right Here With You" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • WOW! I commend you, wonderful post mjj4ever777 . What I have noticed mostly in this forum there are alot of negative people. I have been trying to help some becoming poistive, with my posts, but I had no luck. I can feel the anger they have, when they reply. You need to plant the right seeds in your mind. Meaning you have a land, and you can plant anything you want into that beautiful empty land. You can plant some corn seeds, and wonderful corn will grow into that land. The brain is the same principle. If you plant negative seeds, your brain will grow with negative thoughts. |The brain is a powerful tool you can program anything you want. I haven't been very positive the last 10 yrs of my life, due to divorce etc. I snapped out of it, If there is a negative thought in my mind, i turn it into a positive situation, it took 10 yrs for me to change. It is not easy, but I did it. What I am trying to say, people who are negative, cannot change over night but can program their brain to be more positive, it is a start. If you are negative you cannot spread the L.O.V.E. because negativity brings hatred. Positveness brings love. Thank you mjj4ever777 maybe this will help the people who are really in need. love you all.
  • What is REALITY?
    What does it mean to me?
    What does it mean to you?

My physical appearance is what you perceive in your own mind. My attitude is what I show you and then you make a judgement on whether you like me or not.

I have had the opportunity to develope a personality along my path of life and also adopt a philosophy of how I look at life and it is as follows:

When LOVE is present, you are happy, alive and free. You feel good about yourself and good about life. You are confident, creative and naturally effective. Life works effortlessly and great things happen.

This is the experience of love. This is what we want in our relationships and in our lives. Love by itself is never enough to have a relationship work. The divorce courts are full of people who love each other. To have a relationship work, you need to make sure the other person actually feels loved.

At any moment, you are totally, 100% at the effect of the world around you. Whatever happens around you, you will react in some way.

At the same time, the world around you is totally 100% at the effect of you. Whatever you do, the world around you will react to you. This makes you cause. At any moment, your life is exactly the way that it is.

You are the way you are and the people in your life are exactly the way that they are. This is true whether you like it or not. Your demands and expectations for how life should be have nothing to do with the way life is.

Look in your life and notice how true this is. Find any aspect of your life that you dont like. Now notice how irrelevant your feelings are. This area of your life is still the way that it is.

Acceptance is nothing more than being at peace with the truth. I am very accepting in the truth of the way my life is and I also would apply the same truth to each of your lives.

I have certain expectations on how I would like to be treated and these are quite simple, I expect to be treated with respect and acceptance.
    I will give back what I get. Compromising is very important, it should never be MY WAY OR NO WAY. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree with the theory of Energy, I feel it ALL the time especially when I am in tune with MY intuition or spirit.

I also agree with the theory of being able to feel the energy here in this forum, even through the monitor and cyberspace I can feel people's spirit/energy, if they are angry, upset, hurting, confused, etc. it is a trip.

I agree with the theory of dualism, I believe in that ALOT. I deal with my own dualism all the Time to do the right thing and not fall back or backslide into my own destructive patterns of living a sinfull life of greed, lustfulness, scheming, conning, men out of money.

The almighty dollar, can't live with it and can't live without it. It pains me when I think about the choices I have made in my life and how I ended up in some of my situations but, I also am grateful because if not for the tragic things or mistakes in my life I would not be the strong woman I am today.

I would not have a measuring stick to compare any future decisions to, making the right choice after so many bad ones comes a little easier now because of the path my life has gone.

I believe I am living the life I am supposed to right now in this moment, if anyone would have asked me 7 months ago would I be on the net on a "hoax" site everyday enthralled in Michael Jackson's life and figuring out clues to the ultimate game of LIFE, I would of said say what? Your crazy. That is not my thing to be involved in a online alternate world, lmaoooo....

This is so out of my charactor, I have never been a fan of community boards, or fan clubs or anything like this in my whole life until now.

I have had so much drama in my real life that the furthest thing from my mind would be to do something like this, but here I am. lol

The power of God and Michael have drawn me here, with a purpose. Whatever happens I am not letting go of anyones hands.

I am in this till the end. I gotta see how the world's first interactive soap opera ends.

The only thing I don't agree with all the way is the fact that Michael's BAM hinges on us, or getting his message. While I agree he does want and needs for us to get it, and that is important to the "hoax" but, I believe he has a longer plan and time frame in mind for this "hoax".

I believe there is alot of things that need to happen and it takes time to do these things, one is the case with Murray, it needs to play all the way through, big lesson and vendetta going on there through that case. It is exposing corruption in the Media and Judicial system in Santa Barbara (Tom Sneddon is a cold man) and LA.

I believe everything is being rolled out in a timely matter. It started with the hype of The Comeback, the This Is It concerts, then OMG he "died" the schock factor (get everyones attention) with a higher purpose to follow with a little bit of fun in the mix, Michael did say: "I am gonna look around a bit, PLAY with them (that means all of us, even me, lol) snap my fingas and then BAM!"

The movie came out, then all of a sudden clues appearing on the web, then more clues and what do you know over a year later, a "hoax" forum with people doing investigative work into Michael's "death" and learning things about this gastly planet we live on with the evilness in this world that it is easier for alot of people to burrow their heads in the sand then face the truth that this stuff exists, "Some things in life some people choose not to see"

Not enough people have gotten the chance to see This Is It movie, that is why I believe that there is different phases of getting it out there to the people. The dvd sales, showing it on cable T.V. This internet world is a small fraction of what is out there in the world when it comes to people "knowing the message." That is why other modes of messengers are needed: TMZ, family, friends, and us. Oh yea and TS..lol

Things NEED to happen according to a plan, and yes we do influence how he responds but, some things are out of his hands also.

So whilst we wait out the timing of things rolling out we make that change within ourselves and figure out the clues to the best game of Clue I've ever played, the only one in fact and it is in REAL TIME with a mixture of story telling and true life, that is a bonus.

Serenity Prayer
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I CANNOT change,
    The Courage to change the things I CAN:
    and the WISDOM to know the difference.

Peace

Thank you so much for your post! I just wanted to say that "after" I wrote this post, I was lead to some more information and I may have spoken too soon about Michael's "Bam" hinging on "us". I also understand now, that the "Bam" is really out of our controll and that everything will happen when it is suppose to happen. Thank you for pointing this out to me! God Bless you friend! Sending you Love always!
  • Agree.. I have never been on a forum such as this one for the past yr has been an educational yr... a learning experience about Michael, about the real conditions and intentions of this world, and most important about myself. Agree about getting the "message" and I do get it. So many of the clues directing us to aspects of "life" as we know it and how to change it.

So I believe "We" are supposed to be "Sowing the Seeds of L.O.V.E...Law Of Vibrational Energy." Raise the Consciousness of Our Self and Others... and thus the Planet by the Domino and 100th Effect with Unconditional Love, Eradicate Fear from Yourself and Aim to Do the Same in Others. As Michael says, "It's Your Turn To Shine"... "Don't Be Afraid, I Am Right Here With You" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

God Bless You...we are all in this together! Every day that passes the light is shining brighter and brighter...it's a wonderful thing, when you open your mind and your heart and you Believe in the power of Love!
    "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself"
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @I'm_convincedMJalive, just want to say I loved your post and related with everything you wrote. Guess I just want to add my amen to that.
  • WOW! I commend you, wonderful post mjj4ever777 . What I have noticed mostly in this forum there are alot of negative people. I have been trying to help some becoming poistive, with my posts, but I had no luck. I can feel the anger they have, when they reply. You need to plant the right seeds in your mind. Meaning you have a land, and you can plant anything you want into that beautiful empty land. You can plant some corn seeds, and wonderful corn will grow into that land. The brain is the same principle. If you plant negative seeds, your brain will grow with negative thoughts. |The brain is a powerful tool you can program anything you want. I haven't been very positive the last 10 yrs of my life, due to divorce etc. I snapped out of it, If there is a negative thought in my mind, i turn it into a positive situation, it took 10 yrs for me to change. It is not easy, but I did it. What I am trying to say, people who are negative, cannot change over night but can program their brain to be more positive, it is a start. If you are negative you cannot spread the L.O.V.E. because negativity brings hatred. Positveness brings love. Thank you mjj4ever777 maybe this will help the people who are really in need. love you all.

Good for you! you are definitely on the right path now. everything in our lives has happened for a reason. I too suffered so much during my "life". When you are living in "negativity", it is so hard to break free from it, but everyone CAN break free and they can turn their "negativity" into "positivity", they just have to believe in themselves and their true potential. life truly is a "learning" experience...never give up on Love!
    God Bless You and I love you!

Good for you! you are definitely on the right path now. everything in our lives has happened for a reason. I too suffered so much during my "life". When you are living in "negativity", it is so hard to break free from it, but everyone CAN break free and they can turn their "negativity" into "positivity", they just have to believe in themselves and their true potential. life truly is a "learning" experience...never give up on Love!
    God Bless You and I love you!

Thank you and I love you too. I love everyone in this forum and in the whole entire world. We are all created the same way,. LIke MJ would say doesn't matter if you are black or white. I never give up on love. The first step to recovery is to love yourself. Once you love yourself you will love others. God bless.
  • What a wonderful post mjj4ever777 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I share your way of thinking and I like how you have seperated the hoax from the message into positive and negative, Duality indeed! I believe that the hoax is a necessary tool to get the ball rolling and to open people's eyes. He had to create a lie to get the truth exposed. Now our eyes are open we have become an important part of this mission and are now required to play an active roll in his message, changing negative to positive. The Bam will happen, I trust Michael and I'm sure he knows exactly what he is doing, he has strong support and is getting stronger. I feel strongly that he will not Bam before the message is out there. I believe that the Bam will be the grand finale. He has the responsibilty of the entire World to think about here, this responsibilty has to be shared amongst everyone who understands his message, it is about US as individuals. We need to look to each other for strength, things could potentially become a bit hairy for a while when this starts to really get out there and we will need to give help others to understand this journey of truth and self discovery.

I think the ultimate message Michael is teaching us is who we really are. I/You are far more powerful that we have been led to feel. We can create anything when we are shown how. The Law of Attraction is very powerful and it's just about learning to use your soul to feel what it is you want to feel. Let it guide you, it has worked for me in the most amazing ways, mostly to do with personal relationships and how they are healing and coming to life in a very beautiful way. I trust that my soul instinctively knows what it needs, and this is balance and love. I relax and let go of control and offer it to the Universe and things happen to sort out a difficult situation and turn it into one that is far better for everyone. Sometimes it can seem like a bad situation but then I am shown how this was needed to create a better one and it all makes sense.

We are a family and we are connected to eachother as well as to Michael. All strong souls, united in truth is a pretty powerful energy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @Im_convincedmjalive, beautiful post, as always! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think you are right, too, about the BAM and the balance of seriousness with a little fun. Simmering usually makes anything better in the end. The fast food, instant potatoes world we live in produces anxiety and unhappiness. Now is all we have, we can't live in yesterday or tomorrow. I believe in the end of this we will be grateful for the extra time it took to play the game. LOVE
  • Wonderful post hun! Well said!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I must say that I feel so wonderful after reading this post and all the replies, I'm so happy it was written. I believe and have said before that humans are meant to be happy and loving with each other. When we're stressed or angry or upset, it makes us sick - heart problems, ulcers, headaches, etc. that can all lead to an early death. We're on this earth for a limited time so why not give as much love as you can? Doesn't it feel great when you make someone else happy/smile/laugh? Isn't it great when someone does something nice for you in return? So many people seem so self-centered these days and while our own individual lives are important, remember that we all have to live together. We all have our problems, the same fears and insecurities. We are all living our lives and if everyone had a positive loving attitude the world would be such a wonderful place. And I believe that is what Michael wants. He practices what he preaches. He understands what's important and his generousity is endless. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's definitely an example as to how people should treat each other and help each other. With love!

• Beautiful post Dayna! Inspirational as ever <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I hope lots of people read it and take the message into their hearts. I love you!

Just for Today

Yesterday I met a stranger...

Today this stranger is my friend.

Had I not taken the time to say hello,

or return a smile,

or shake a hand,

or listen,

I would not have known this person.

Yesterday would have turned into today

and our chance meeting would be gone.

Yesterday I hugged someone very dear to me..

Today they are gone...

and tomorrow will not bring them back.

Wouldn't it be nice
    if we all knew tomorrow would be here?

But this is not to be, so take the time TODAY

to give a hug, a smile, an "I love you."

JUST FOR TODAY,

...smile at a stranger

...listen to someone's heart

...drop a coin where a child can find it

...learn something new, then teach it to someone

..tell someone you're thinking of them

...hug a loved one

...don't hold a grudge

...don't be afraid to say "I'm sorry"

...look a child in the eye and tell them
    how great they are

...don't kill that spider in your house,
    he's just lost so show him the way out

...look beyond the face of a person into their heart

...make a promise, and keep it

...call someone, for no other reason
    than to just say "hi"

...show kindness to an animal

..stand up for what you believe in

...smell the rain, feel the breeze,
    listen to the wind

...use all your senses to their fullest

...cherish all your TODAYS

~(author unknown)
  • I haven't been posting much anymore. Over the last year, I have had many ups and downs, and I have seen the best and worst in humanity....and not just here in this forum.

I still read alot, but to me, it's the end of the hoax, and the begginning of my inward journey..
    I now let go, and let God...xoxoxoxooxoxox
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In this world Home beings, not you define them "Special", which leave traces, excellent..Wonderful...even when play you fight, confront, atrevesar situations difficult went forward and is a school, nevertheless very horrible situations that step, continuous talking about love.

Love is an inexplicable feeling that leads to unknown situations, often difficult to understand, is something that comes at an unexpected time, fills us with joy, but sometimes with bitterness and frustration. Love moves the masses, making the lie become truth, that sadness becomes joy, and life becomes an experience worth living.
  • Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this. I am in tears and completely humbled by the love I feel from you all. Your post reminded me of the song I wrote recently and posted on this forum. I am going to post the lyrics again because it is the best way I know how to explain the "message". We all have our different ways of explaining things and different people respond to different things. I hope we can all get on the right path so that we can help Michael finish what he started.

"Last Call For LOVE"

I went to Gary, Indiana searching for my pain
    followed the Dirty Dianas and the Just Call My Names
    I could smell the sweet aroma of a boy with a dream
    That they tried stealing away as soon as achieved
    You see the signs by the road that lead you astray
    The voices all around that tell you not to pray
    You see I know the truth, the truth will set you free,
    The only truth there is - is L.O.V.E

This is the last call for love
    Let's make a change before it's too late
    It’s the last call for love
    Cause love breeds love and hate breeds hate

7 seas, 7 sins, 7 wonders
    777 could it be God's number?
    Perfection - no - but we can get to that level
    If we abandon these lies and deny the devil
    You see the signs by the road that lead you astray
    The voices all around that tell you not to pray
    You see I know the truth, the truth will set you free,
    The only truth there is is L.O.V.E

This is the last call for love

Children crying because they miss their fathers
    Women crying because they miss their lovers
    Mothers crying because their sons are dying
    Soldiers dying cause the government is lying
    There is no war only greed and control
    There is no terror but they’re on a roll
    Take a stand, make a fist, and don’t believe what you read
    Hold a hand, give a kiss, and turn off the TV!

Cause this is the last call for love
  • I just want to say thank you to all of you that have taken the time to read and reply to my post. I can feel the love on this forum growing and I know that it will continue to grow, as those of us who understand our "purpose", continue shining our "light" and "love" to those who are receptive.

@Believe777...beautiful post my friend...you are truly speaking from my own heart! The power of our positive energy is getting stronger each day and soon "duality" will be a thing of the past! We are all "One". We ARE Love!...Blessings and Love to you always, Believe777!

@lilwendy...I love you friend! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@Andrea...I'm so glad that these posts make you feel wonderful, they should as they are written with Love from our hearts. Like you have said, it feels great to make someone else happy/smile/laugh and we ALL have this ability! Love is going to change this world!! Believe!
    I send you Blessings and Love!

@Emeraldcity....I love you too Emerald! I can feel your radiant energy! Thank you friend!!! Thank you for posting that beautiful poem...it touched my heart!

@jacilovesmichael...Thank you for sharing your beautiful song with us! You explained the "message" perfectly...you are truly "gifted". Keep shining my friend! I love you!!

Blessings and love to you all...we really are an "Army of Love"!
  • I just want to say thank you to all of you that have taken the time to read and reply to my post. I can feel the love on this forum growing and I know that it will continue to grow, as those of us who understand our "purpose", continue shining our "light" and "love" to those who are receptive.

@Believe777...beautiful post my friend...you are truly speaking from my own heart! The power of our positive energy is getting stronger each day and soon "duality" will be a thing of the past! We are all "One". We ARE Love!...Blessings and Love to you always, Believe777!

@lilwendy...I love you friend! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@Andrea...I'm so glad that these posts make you feel wonderful, they should as they are written with Love from our hearts. Like you have said, it feels great to make someone else happy/smile/laugh and we ALL have this ability! Love is going to change this world!! Believe!
    I send you Blessings and Love!

@Emeraldcity....I love you too Emerald! I can feel your radiant energy! Thank you friend!!! Thank you for posting that beautiful poem...it touched my heart!

@jacilovesmichael...Thank you for sharing your beautiful song with us! You explained the "message" perfectly...you are truly "gifted". Keep shining my friend! I love you!!

Blessings and love to you all...we really are an "Army of Love"!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Seems to me Michael not back because its his choice , not our fate...
  • Hello my wonderful MJ family. It has been a long 14months here on the hoax site and I see that a lot of people are losing faith because Michael hasn't made his "Bam" yet, so I wanted to share my thoughts on why I believe Michael hasn't made his comeback yet...here it goes.

Duality. What is duality? Well in easy terms, it is Good/evil, Positivity/negativity, Black/white, Ying/yang etc.

So with regards to the "hoax" I have come up with this theory. Some of the info I'm about to share I have said before, but please bear with me, because there is a point to all of this.

To me, there are two sides to the hoax, the first being the hoax itself and the second being, Michael's "message." So many people are still searching for answers and looking for clues but they aren't getting the answers they are looking for. I believe that they aren't getting the answers, because too many are following the path of the hoax instead of following the path of Michael's message.

We have been asked the question "do you think for yourself?" We've been told to "connect the dots" and we have been told to "read between the lines." Ts has also told us the we are being tested and most of us are failing. What does this all mean? well, to me it means this:

Thinking for yourself, means exactly that, yet we continue to "follow" the information that is being fed to us by "others" Some of this information may be totally "valid", but at the same time, some of it is just plain "garbage." it is up to us to find the "truth" in what we see and hear. I believe that Michael is trying to teach us a very valuable lesson here, but most aren't seeing the "Big picture!"

In order to think for yourself, you need to break away from the,"pack mentality" that is so rampant in our society today. we have been so programmed to just "go with the flow" so to speak and I believe that we are still doing just that, when it comes to the hoax. We need to break away from that in order to really think for ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that the hoax unfolded the way it did for a reason, I mean Michael is a genius, but I also believe that the reason the hoax hasn't been revealed yet is because not enough of us are getting the true "message" within this hoax.

There are two things we know for sure about Michael Jackson. 1- he was crucified by the "public" and the "media" and 2- He wanted to bring love back into the world and heal this planet. We know this because we heard Michael say this himself, right? OK, so he hoaxed his death and here we are investigating for 14+ months.We come here daily in hopes of getting our next "fix"(clue) from wherever that may come, but still no Michael! Why???

I strongly believe Hasn't "bammed" because of "US!" TS gave us hints of dates that Might be the "bam" date, but each date comes and goes and nothing happens except that we get discouraged. So it seems that the hoax is at a stand still and the "Bam" has been "postponed" again, just like good ole Conrad Murray's trial...coincidence? I think not!! i think that when we really understand the message, michael will be back and then we will find out all about the "trial".

Getting back to "duality" for a moment. I believe that this hoax has a "positive side" and a "negative" side. The "positive" being Michael's "message" and the "negative" being the "hoax' itself. Why, you ask? Because Michael is a genius and he is showing us how easily we can be "manipulated" into straying off the "right" path!! Everything regarding the "hoax" deals with "negativity" except Michael's message, which is about Love!!!(positivity). Think about this for a moment, because to me it makes perfect sense. Everything that is going on with Michael's "death", the "trial", the "conspiracies"etc., is "negative." Yet we continue on this path in hopes of what?? We have no control over what goes on in the "hoax" world so why are we spending all of our energy on the "negativity?" Whatever is happening "behind the scenes" in this hoax, is out of our hands and in Michael's and I really believe that Michael is trying to get a point across here, but many are not seeing it.

Have you ever thought that maybe Michael is getting tired of the hoax and that he is tired of having to come up with more ideas to feed this hoax? Have you ever thought that maybe he wants to come back, but we are preventing that from happening? If he can't get us here at the hoax site to understand that this is about his "message", not the "hoax" itself anymore, then how do you think he will be able to get the rest of the world to listen to his message, when he comes back?? I truly believe that we are in control of when he makes his "bam". But first we all need to have our own personal "bam" and that "bam" is when we as individuals finally realize what our part really is in this hoax, because we are a major part of all of this coming together!

Think about this now. Why do you think it was suggested to us to start an "Army Of
    L.O.V.E? What is our purpose? What exactly does L.O.V.E stand for?? How does this relate to the "hoax?" I think it is safe to say that most believe that it is to let Michael know that we are behind him and ready to fight with him when he comes back...right? So in regards to the "hoax", the "Army of Love" represents what? The hoax? No, we represent his "message" the positive side to this hoax!

So now lets take a look at the "positive" side to this hoax, but before I do this, let me point out something.
    Look at our world today...what a mess. War, poverty, floods, earthquakes, death, destruction, hunger, homelessness, corruption...and the list goes on and on! So much "negativity." How in the world can we change the world and make it a better place, when there is so much turmoil in the world? The answer really does lie within ourselves as individuals...really!
    Think of it this way...have you ever walked into a room where, (lets say 2 people are arguing)you immediately feel the negativity? Most of you will say yes. Well that is because each of us is made up of "energy" and when you fight, you emit those negative ions into the atmosphere around you and if you are in tune with yourself, you can actually "feel" these negative particles. Same happens when you walk into a room where 2 people are laughing, you pick up on the "positive" energy they are emitting. negatve energy breeds negative energy and positive energy breeds positive energy!It's as simple as that! Now think of every individual on the planet and all the energy they must be emitting into the atmosphere. If you use this context, you can see that we as individuals around the world live our lives in a very dominant "negative" state! there is so much stress in everyone's life, that there is a constant flow of negative energy surrounding the globe...and we wonder why the planet is rebelling!
    The only way that we can change this is to make a change within ourselves!!! Each of us needs to change our "energy field", from "negative", to "positive!" think of how the world would be if everyone was emitting "positive energy" into the atmosphere! We are all responsible for "shining" our own light into this world...to me, this is what Michael means when he says we need to start with the "man in the mirror" and we need to "make that change!"

So, getting back to the"Army of L.O.V.E" i would like to leave you with a few videos, that may help you to understand what I am talking about and I really hope that some of you understand where I am coming from.
    here are a few videos about this subject...Note that in the first one you will see the same green swirly avatar that "Back" uses in his posts also we see the "ankah" hmmmm...maybe I'm on to something?(sorry, don't know how to put the image here)

"my thoughts are positive because my thoughts become my words. my words are positive because my words become my behaviors. my behaviors are positive because my behaviors become my habits. my habits are positive because my habits become my values. my values are positive because my values become my destiny"

My dear sweet MJ family, i know this is alot to take in, but i really hope that some of you will take the time to look further into this. I have done so much "searching" for what it is that Michael wants us to do and I honestly believe that he wants us to stop worrying about things we have NO control over ( the hoax) and he wants us to "make that change" within ourselves, something only we as individuals, have control over! When we take this step, we are "thinking for ourselves!"

We as an "Army of L.O.V.E" need to help turn all the negative energy in this world to positive energy...It is really our turn to "SHINE!" Michael got us this far and it is time for us to "take it from here" if we want Michael back, we need to change the course we are on and start focusing on our own lives. We need to bring Love back to the world. We need to think outside of the box. We need to expand our brains to the possibility that everything IS possible, if you only BELIEVE!
    Speaking of "Believe" another little tidbit for you. Do you BELIEVE that Michael's message is what's important in this hoax, or do you live in a world of "MAKE.BELIEVE" where you are being constantly fed things that keep leading you down the "rabbit hole?"

I think I will end here for today,I know I have made this a long post, but if I didn't feel that it was extremely important, I wouldn't have posted it. Big changes are coming in 2012 and now we only have 2+ years to "get it right!"

My husband and I have been on this journey together from the beginning and all I can tell you is that our lives have changed dramatically, for the better. I can't explain what happened to us, but I know that we are living better lives because of this experience and we are truly grateful for all we have learned along the way. Energy is a powerful thing and Michael's energy is so strong that he has reached all of us in some way, shape, or form. He gave so much to others in his life.He taught many how to love, he made us aware of all the discord in the world and he gave us Hope that we may all have a better tomorrow. He let us know, that it is ok to be goofy and it's ok to be different. He taught us that we are all capable of being the best that we can be and that we are all created "equal" and worthy of One LOVE. I never knew who Michael Jackson really was, before his "death", but I will be forever grateful for the lessons he has taught me in the last 14 months and today I can proudly say that Michael is my brother and my friend!
    Dayna

Hello mjjfanforever777!!!!

I want to thank you very much for your kind words <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We really are a family here,like you said ,I feel the same <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .
    I want to start this post because last night I had break down <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,a really bad one.My words fail me right now,its very hard for me.All this months that I've had spent here were a blessing for me,but now I feel that I can't do this anymore.I see so many conections in this Hoax ,maybe to many, and this drive me crazy.My mind its always on Michael and on this Hoax.
    I rememeber that last year,in the begining I was devastated about Michael "passing",but after that I was ok,I knew he is ALIVE,because of the clues I had found out.It was a very good period for me ,then ,I was positive and very happy.Now I cant say the same because I feel I'm loosing hope again .
    Talking about duality,I know what what you mean about that.Every day I try to be a good person and help people aroud me ,even with a smile,but its very hard.Sorry for what I will say but I dont see "that change" in people.What I see every day around me Is selfish,greddy and insensitive people.Am I the only one who is a fool or what???????? Why I have to be the one who's heart feels broken when I see homelees people,children starving on streets and old people selling flowers because they dont have enough money to live every day in this f world? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . Why I have to be the one who "see" this things?
    I look aroud me and seems that people dont care,they are in "hurry" and they have "things" to do.Why I feel that TIME its ticking? Today when I was listening to MJ Tunes,Michael was speaking during HEAL THE WORLD song.OMG <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ,what he said made me cry .He said that he feels guilty when he eats,becasue he knows that many children in the world dont have what to eat.I have to say that in the begining of the Hoax I had lost weight,and didn't feel like eating some times and sleeping .So how can a human being be so wonderful,like Michael is,to think to another human being ,when people all they do every day is to think of their own persona??????
    Yesterday on my way home,when I was getting of the bus I noticed an old lady with a couple of bags in her hands.She was in her way to get on the buss and I thought that the man behind her would help her.But no way,can you imagine that this men instead of helping her,he almost push her.Maybe its not big deal for you people but for me it was.And I can imagine that if people dont do this little things, that every people should do ,than what more can we expect ???? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Saveing the planet,cleaning the planet or helping another human being in need I think it would be to much. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    What good exemple we have nowadays to follow,please tell me? Please tell me just one good exemple for our children to follow.............
    All the famous people do today is to talk dirty,to lay out their glamour, luxury and bodies.
    Sorry for beeing so negative this evening but what can I do?
    The more I want to foud out about this Hoax the more I think I've had drop in the RABBIT HOLE.I foud so many things that I dont know what its real and what not.Even the subject about ILUMINATI and MIND CONTROL its hard to digest for me.Who know if THEY are real or no? Here are alot of evidence that THEY exist,but who can assure me that THEY are real? And when I say this Im thinkning of Michael 's words from THIS IS IT movie:
    "THEY "WHO? IT'S START WITH US.OR ITS SHOULD NEVER BE DONE.I dont want to offend anyone here,and if I did,please excuse me,ok?
    I will live you with a quote of mine:
    The belief dies last,but HOPE NEVER!!!!!!

LOVE
  • Dearest applehead.
    I can feel your kind and loving heart! This world really is a world filled with "hatred" and "selfishness", sad, but true. It is really hard to stay "positive", when there is so much "negativity" all around us, but you need to think positively and BELIEVE that better days are coming. We have all suffered in our lives in one way or another, but you need to understand that everything that has happened in our lives, good or bad, are experiences that we have learned from and hopefully we have grown to be better people because of them. Love is what is important, we were put on this earth to be loving caring individuals, but somewhere along the way, the dark forces became the "dominant" factor in society. Michael was sent to us as a "messenger", to help bring awareness to the masses, so that we may restore earth to it's natural splendor. It is up to each of us an individually, to make sure that we are living our lives with love and compassion for others. You can't change the way others conduct their lives, but you can make sure that you do everything under your power, to make your life, the best that it can be.

The world as we know it is about to change and we need to be prepared for this, but many aren't listening to the message that Michael has sent us.
    I am going to give you a link to some videos, that will make everything you are going through more clear. If you truly believe in love and it's power, you will understand everything, after you listen to these videos. I have posted the link to these vids before but most people just skip by them. I hope you will watch them and find comfort in them. Everything that Michael has been telling us for years will soon make sense to you if you watch these videos and you really BELIEVE!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan#p ... z-tdcx-I0I<!-- m -->
    Please start with the video from Dec. 2008

I am sending you a heart full of love! please know that you are a good person and you deserve to be happy...don't ever give up! Love will be restored to all of us soon!
    Blessings to you friend!
  • Dearest applehead.
    I can feel your kind and loving heart! This world really is a world filled with "hatred" and "selfishness", sad, but true. It is really hard to stay "positive", when there is so much "negativity" all around us, but you need to think positively and BELIEVE that better days are coming. We have all suffered in our lives in one way or another, but you need to understand that everything that has happened in our lives, good or bad, are experiences that we have learned from and hopefully we have grown to be better people because of them. Love is what is important, we were put on this earth to be loving caring individuals, but somewhere along the way, the dark forces became the "dominant" factor in society. Michael was sent to us as a "messenger", to help bring awareness to the masses, so that we may restore earth to it's natural splendor. It is up to each of us an individually, to make sure that we are living our lives with love and compassion for others. You can't change the way others conduct their lives, but you can make sure that you do everything under your power, to make your life, the best that it can be.

The world as we know it is about to change and we need to be prepared for this, but many aren't listening to the message that Michael has sent us.
    I am going to give you a link to some videos, that will make everything you are going through more clear. If you truly believe in love and it's power, you will understand everything, after you listen to these videos. I have posted the link to these vids before but most people just skip by them. I hope you will watch them and find comfort in them. Everything that Michael has been telling us for years will soon make sense to you if you watch these videos and you really BELIEVE!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan#p ... z-tdcx-I0I<!-- m -->
    Please start with the video from Dec. 2008

I am sending you a heart full of love! please know that you are a good person and you deserve to be happy...don't ever give up! Love will be restored to all of us soon!
    Blessings to you friend!

Hello mjjfan4ever777!!!

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouragements!!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I hope for better days ,you know I really do because in my country the situation its bad and its going from bad to worse.Hope its the only thing I have in this moment.Here are many people without a job because of the "recession" and the payment its poor.The prices are almost every month increasing and soon we will work only for food and nothing more.How we will be able to pay the rest I dont know <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .Last year after 25 june the situation in the whole world its very bad or I'm the only one to notest this????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    My honest opinion about this situation its that a change must occur and the CHANGE has to start with us,before its too late.We easily slam other people but we dont look in our "own yard",this is the problem.I really want to make that CHANGE and I try my best,but its very hard to do that when I see many people that dont even care about their own family,so how can they care for a stranger then????? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    How its possible then in our case to feel so much LOVE for Michael,that its my question? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> We didnt meet the man,we just know him from the distance like Queen Latifa said at the Memorial last year.
    I have so many question,I have so many things in my head that I hope I will not go insane <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .Its so hard and I think that only ones who are in this ADVENTURE can understand me.
    Thank you again for everything and for the videos from youtube also,I promise I will watch all of them. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

God bless you all!!!!
    LOVE
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Hello my wonderful MJ family. It has been a long 14months here on the hoax site and I see that a lot of people are losing faith because Michael hasn't made his "Bam" yet, so I wanted to share my thoughts on why I believe Michael hasn't made his comeback yet...here it goes.

Dayna

Hello mjjfanforever777!!!!

I want to thank you very much for your kind words <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We really are a family here,like you said ,I feel the same <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .
    I want to start this post because last night I had break down <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,a really bad one.My words fail me right now,its very hard for me.All this months that I've had spent here were a blessing for me,but now I feel that I can't do this anymore.I see so many conections in this Hoax ,maybe to many, and this drive me crazy.My mind its always on Michael and on this Hoax.
    I rememeber that last year,in the begining I was devastated about Michael "passing",but after that I was ok,I knew he is ALIVE,because of the clues I had found out.It was a very good period for me ,then ,I was positive and very happy.Now I cant say the same because I feel I'm loosing hope again .
    Talking about duality,I know what what you mean about that.Every day I try to be a good person and help people aroud me ,even with a smile,but its very hard.Sorry for what I will say but I dont see "that change" in people.What I see every day around me Is selfish,greddy and insensitive people.Am I the only one who is a fool or what???????? Why I have to be the one who's heart feels broken when I see homelees people,children starving on streets and old people selling flowers because they dont have enough money to live every day in this f world? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . Why I have to be the one who "see" this things?
    I look aroud me and seems that people dont care,they are in "hurry" and they have "things" to do.Why I feel that TIME its ticking? Today when I was listening to MJ Tunes,Michael was speaking during HEAL THE WORLD song.OMG <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ,what he said made me cry .He said that he feels guilty when he eats,becasue he knows that many children in the world dont have what to eat.I have to say that in the begining of the Hoax I had lost weight,and didn't feel like eating some times and sleeping .So how can a human being be so wonderful,like Michael is,to think to another human being ,when people all they do every day is to think of their own persona??????
    Yesterday on my way home,when I was getting of the bus I noticed an old lady with a couple of bags in her hands.She was in her way to get on the buss and I thought that the man behind her would help her.But no way,can you imagine that this men instead of helping her,he almost push her.Maybe its not big deal for you people but for me it was.And I can imagine that if people dont do this little things, that every people should do ,than what more can we expect ???? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Saveing the planet,cleaning the planet or helping another human being in need I think it would be to much. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    What good exemple we have nowadays to follow,please tell me? Please tell me just one good exemple for our children to follow.............
    All the famous people do today is to talk dirty,to lay out their glamour, luxury and bodies.

Sorry for being so negative this evening but what can I do?

The more I want to foud out about this Hoax the more I think I've had drop in the RABBIT HOLE.I foud so many things that I dont know what its real and what not.Even the subject about ILUMINATI and MIND CONTROL its hard to digest for me.Who know if THEY are real or no? Here are alot of evidence that THEY exist,but who can assure me that THEY are real? And when I say this Im thinkning of Michael 's words from THIS IS IT movie:
    "THEY "WHO? IT'S START WITH US.OR ITS SHOULD NEVER BE DONE.I dont want to offend anyone here,and if I did,please excuse me,ok?
    I will live you with a quote of mine:
    The belief dies last,but HOPE NEVER!!!!!!

LOVE

Say, Applehead250609, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> welcome to the club.

What is happening to you is just that you've had a compassionate awakening! EVERY time we actually see the harsh reality around us, it shocks and hurts.

Here is the trick: don't let yourself become distracted by the failings of OTHERS. Keep your focus on YOU, that is, what it is in YOUR hands to do, here. You cannot change others; it is a mind trick of the enemy, to get your eyes onto others and get all discouraged, to paralyze you.

The power for change is STILL the same... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

BE

the change...

All of this emotion could be the call of God to pray for the people you are bothered by, the one's HE is pointing out to you. Pray for the self-centered to wake up, and do THEIR part, but, YOU go on and do what YOU can.

You have the answer to your own prayer. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

YOU can BE the example you are praying for---to THEM <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> It is our only job, here, to love one another, and demonstrate it, spreading the fire, attracting EVERYone, to the Light. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->