Hi from Spain

YRMWYRMW Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone,

I've been reading this site for a while now and I think it's one of the best about the hoax.

Let me start by saying that I fight for Justice. I started for more than 8 months now. And I hope this is not a problem for you, guys. I've always said that your job is amazing and your investigation is throrough. Kudos for that!

I think he's gone but I just can't ignore all your evidence and your hard work. There are too many things that don't add up, and I want to know the truth, whatever the truth may be. So that's why I'm here.

In short, I'm not a believer but... maybe not yet! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Lots of Love to you, guys.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    YRMW, we are glad to have you here with us. Welcome.
  • Hi, welcome to the forum! It's actually good to see some non-believers popping by...I have the feeling you'll change your mind after some more reading <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to the site, it is good to have people who want to get to the truth. If the evidences presented are strong enough, people will believe and I hope that the evidence presented will convince you that Michael faked his death. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • Welcome!
  • Hello and welcome!!
    Bienvenid@ a la casa de los locos <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • Welcome on board, YRMW <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello YRMW, I am also from Spain and I am a half-believer, everyday a little less believer....and what I want is the same as you, I want the truth, only the truth.
  • Welcome from Australia.. xoxoxo
  • Hello and welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello, and welcome on this forum ,its sometimes hard to stick to our believe ,but because things dont add up since june 25th 2009 ,i really believe he is alive and kicking <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i never thought he was ""dead"" for a minute... we will find out the truth soon...
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hey welcome here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> we happy you jumped on the train with us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I was a non-believer for a few months but after a time i just couldn't ignore "strange things" surrounding Michael's "death"... I start to investigate... now I'm 100% believer... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> not just a fan who cant accept what he is "dead"... I believe because we have sooo much info.. and so much clues, evidences...

so i hope you will become a believer too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and you will understand why he did this..
    lets spread Michael msg.. L.O.V.E..

hugssss, rasyte <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

P.S. PM me if you want to talk with someone.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome!!!
    Iam sure we can turn you into a 100% believer!
  • My sister lived 3 years in Spain! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Cómo estás?
  • YRMWYRMW Posts: 4
    Thanks for the warm welcome, guys and girls.

I'm happy to see that many people with different beliefs (not kidding here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ) can share the forum and get on well. This is Michael's message!

Oops, did I say IS? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lots of Love to you all