Have you ever seen this picture before...?

Have you ever seen this picture before...?

Michael-Jackson--15237.jpg

*just kidding* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    OMG LOL
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Looks fake to me
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    <br />Chappie
  • Disturbing pic.
  • guess this means there is no real news today <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I am very disturbed by this picture. how could you post such a thing.
  • My concern is is it real <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I take that back. even if I don't know the first thing about photo shop, I KNOW that's not Michael. For one thing those tacky rings and those stubby fingers. Plus, that kind of pose just ain't his style. Michael was/is an OG, not a wanna be <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Looks like ridiculously bad photoshop to me.
  • I am very disturbed by this picture. how could you post such a thing.

I think you didn't read what I wrote under the picture... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
  • Have you ever seen this picture before...?

Michael-Jackson--15237.jpg

For those who missed it, Puff wrote something below the pic she posted:

Talk about read the fine print. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • R U for real ? LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lmao <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    Michael-Jackson--15237.jpg fake one
    iak, I do not like this photo
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thats Hilarious
  • *lol* <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> uhhh... good thing its not real...
    look like jaggers body or Steve tyler
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    lmao...THANK GOD this aint real!!!!!!! disturbing
  • Lol this is obviously photoshop (and not good photoshop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) I think some of you may be looking at too many "Is-this-really-Michael" pictures, you're starting to get confused! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Just look around his hair, you can see it has been photoshopped...This fake picture reminds me of some post about a cure(simple organic cure) for vitiligo...that would be a simple digestive problem, a lack of gastric acidity, which the pharmaceutic lobby won't make public ? Since I read that, I'm dreaming of Michael having a black skin again, can you imagine that ? He could go in the sun without umbrella, and to swimmingpools , etc. But I don't know enough about Lupus...This would close the mouth of all those haters who said Michael was bleaching his skin...and was an excentric, a liar ,(including Oprah <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) .I would love that...and it would just be fair...he would also help many people with the same problem...I know I'm a dreamer...I'm not a baby anymore but I still have wonderful dreams <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Came upon this pic. I have not seen it before. Thought it was cute.
  • Can someone repost the pic or send me a link? For some reason it's not showing up for me.
  • Yeah, I cant see it either. Thanks
    <br />Does this help?<br /><br />index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13994.0;attach=3257;image