Hello from me

ForAllTimeAlwaysForAllTimeAlways Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyonel

Am new to here but not new to the whole investigations, have been following for months, here, Youtube, Facebook, elsewhere.

I come and join you all now because before i was still grieving, Greiving for the greatest man to step foot on this planet. A year has passed now, got to admit when i first saw a video on youtube way way back last year i thought it was a joke, someone just speculating,

I was wrong! By November i was cut up with the belief that the videos do have strong arguments, infact i cannot or willnot ever see 'This Is It' in the same way again.

Am over alot of the grief somewhat today, Michael will always be with us wherever we go,spreading michael's messages helps me alot too.
Thought it time i join you all your belief is the same has mine.

L.O.V.E to you all.

Comments

• chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:1l21rek5]
    Welcome.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Chappie
  • TII def changed my mind too. Welcome ! smiley_welcome1.gif
  • Welcome. It's an adventure, a great adventure. Join us.
  • chappie love the video thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hesouttamylife- Thank you, Am happy to join you all on this adventure thank you... It's one heck of an adventure!, Alem (Thetruth)- Yes am with you there, TII certainly plays with the mind, put a spin on my viewing that's for sure.

This is an awesome site btw
    Thank you all for the welcome,
  • Hello and welcome on Board <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    L.O.V.E