TIAI September 8

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=0&t=13541&p=232799#p232795<!-- l -->

Anyone notice it's kinda like they left that Army of L.O.V.E. tweet at the bottom of the page til someone noticed it was there before revamping that J5 site?

I feel like it was mere days after I posted this that Marlon "took over" the page. And it sat untouched for weeks. Seems too ironic to me.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's funny! Just as someone asks where he/she is. There's the answer. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So we can relax, all's well!
  • So why don't people believe in TS again?

Let's review...

Sure we don't know WHO he/she is but remember: “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.” Albert Einstein Yes TS you are a mystery!

However, we do know, based on things TS has directed to BEFORE they have happened, that there is some connection to the family and more specifically the brothers (and the alljack5ons twitter).

What more do you need?
  • you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.
  • you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

Many are failing the test, and they didn’t even know that they were being tested. In fact, there is no better way to test people, than to do it without their knowledge; then people act natural, and don’t try to make themselves into something artificial. Does it make any difference, whether you pass or fail this test? Good question; but I won’t give the answer to that right now.

However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.

OH YEAH!!! THIS TOO!!! *smacks head* *throws hands in the air* OH COME ON PEOPLE!!! REALLY? WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED???!!! (sorry for yelling)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This totally reminds me of MJ saying he had to disguise himself so people would act natural around him. He wanted people to be his friend just because they liked him, and not because of his name and fame. It wouldn't surprise me if he tested people that way too. But then maybe this is Michael talking, through a "scribe".
  • I take this redirect as T.S. basically implying that he is indeed Marlon.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's funny because when I saw bec's post yesterday I thought that it could be a good redirect. TS is back (if he ever left) God bless you TS, always.
  • It's funny because when I saw bec's post yesterday I thought that it could be a good redirect. TS is back (if he ever left) God bless you TS, always.

I'm pretty sure TS did not leave, but left the redirect to ElvisandMJ.com up for a week to make people aware of its importance.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's funny because when I saw bec's post yesterday I thought that it could be a good redirect. TS is back (if he ever left) God bless you TS, always.

I'm pretty sure TS did not leave, but left the redirect to ElvisandMJ.com up for a week to make people aware of its importance.

Yes I was just 'kiddin' I'm sure that TS was there all the time and as you said he obviously wanted to 'insist' on the Elvis connection again, and the presention that you and Souza made is very attractive and hopefully will have opened other eyes on the similarities.
  • I believe we are tested, don't ask me why. We don't know what's after the return and lately this preocupies me. What's next? Seems big and important and I don't know if we are able to raise to Michael's expectations... If we are tested the question is why, what's the reason we are tested for...

I've never failed a test in my life <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But this time could be different
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I believe we are tested, don't ask me why. We don't know what's after the return and lately this preocupies me. What's next? Seems big and important and I don't know if we are able to raise to Michael's expectations... If we are tested the question is why, what's the reason we are tested for...

I've never failed a test in my life <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But this time could be different

I take the 'test' to mean if we are taking on MIchaels message and applying it...though I am not sure..

Do you guys think this means that TS is indeed a Jackson then? I am so confused right now.
  • So why don't people believe in TS again?

Let's review...

Sure we don't know WHO he/she is but remember: “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.” Albert Einstein Yes TS you are a mystery!

However, we do know, based on things TS has directed to BEFORE they have happened, that there is some connection to the family and more specifically the brothers (and the alljack5ons twitter).

What more do you need?

Lilwendy, your question is a good one! Clearly TS wants to be trusted 'cos he/she is here to guide us through the hoax and unless we believe in his/her authenticity, we will not act upon the messages and/or re-directs... so authenticity is important for TS

TS does start discussions by directing us to "places of interest", but let us discover the meaning. Mystery(777) yes absolutely! Maybe, it is to change the way we think, and teach us to ask questions... Why? Why? Why?
    So why don't people believe in TS again?
    The roller coaster of doubts and beliefs! Believing is much more difficult than knowing and doubt can creep-up very easily 'cos our belief in TS are based on information provided not on TS being somebody we know we can Trust.
    The Army of Love tweet is an example of such information, in this instance TS authenticity is linked to people believing that the tweet was indeed kept on the first page on purpose makes TS authentic, doubting that the tweet was kept on the first page on purpose creates doubt on TS authenticity.
    Fortunately there are many other information (clues) that validate TS authenticity, it is a matter to keep them to mind at all time, this makes for a smoother ride <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :
    #1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
    #2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
    #3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
    #4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
    #5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
    #6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
    #7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
    #8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
    #9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
    #10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
    #11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
    #12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
    #13. TMZ clue on January 25.
    #14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
    #15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
    #16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
    #17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
    #18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
    #19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
    #20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
    #21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).

With L.O.V.E

• (TIAI update #5a:)

"Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T. Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards."

The 3 letters that are vowels are the three IIIs which have the numerical value of 999. The 4 other letters that are mirrored forwards and backwards are the "very interesting consonants" TS and ST. In numerology T = 2 and S = 1. therefore TS and ST = 21/12 (or 12/21). In other words 21st December. This date was also mirrored in the 911 call on 06/25/09 which was lodged at 12.21 p.m.

And is it just me, but has anyone noticed that when they've re-read the TIAI updates it seems as if extra information has been added? Or was I half asleep when I was reading it the first time?!

• (TIAI update #5a:)

"Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T. Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards."

The 3 letters that are vowels are the three IIIs which have the numerical value of 999. The 4 other letters that are mirrored forwards and backwards are the "very interesting consonants" TS and ST. In numerology T = 2 and S = 1. therefore TS and ST = 21/12 (or 12/21). In other words 21st December. This date was also mirrored in the 911 call on 06/25/09 which was lodged at 12.21 p.m.

And is it just me, but has anyone noticed that when they've re-read the TIAI updates it seems as if extra information has been added? Or was I half asleep when I was reading it the first time?!

This is pretty incredible and I stand amazed. Thank you for sharing all of this. Blessings.
  • so are we saying that if you follow ts without question that you are passing the test? or not?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    emeraldcity, I believe that TS should be read with great attention, I also happened that when I read for the second or third time it appears that there are things I have not read before.
    For example I think it's Michael talking through Marlon, for the words he uses, I explain in the post of December 22, 2009, Who is behind TiAI? TS uses these words;

Speculation About the Purpose of TIAI

"I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions."

I think that these words were written Michael. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • so are we saying that if you follow ts without question that you are passing the test? or not?

No, not at all. It's all about assessing evidence based upon the evidence itself, and not based upon the person who brings it. TS however has proven himself authentic, but that is due to assessing the evidence he presented.

No, not at all. It's all about assessing evidence based upon the evidence itself, and not based upon the person who brings it. TS however has proven himself authentic, but that is due to assessing the evidence he presented.

Yes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The evidence itself is what has proven to be authentic. Therefore it does not matter one bit who TS really is. It might not even be just one person working on it. But the point is that if he were to say "This is Michael Jackson speaking" or "This is Marlon or Michael's sisters speaking", we would question the authenticity even more because we would find it hard to believe without some kind of "proof". Yet, we believe every lie we see on CNN <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • About TS - I think he makes perfect sense in his posts and I can't disagree with nothing he sayed. Many times I was amazed of his statements, because it was just what I was thinking. The confirmation from TS was like a bonus <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

Why should someone not believe TS?! oh, it takes time to read, of course, and we must not be lazy...but the truth in TS posts strikes like a hammer from the first reading. it was like when I first read the Gospel and I was converted after three pages.

Maybe TS is Michael himself, who knows ?

I can see Michael posting, after knowing better his other side, the side of Michael The Man we never knew before.

Of course this is just my opinion.
  • So this belief must extend then... if we believe TS's validity, then we believe his posts. We believe what he's been telling us. We must review what he's been telling us...

Source: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/08/03/results-of-my-review/

Even if you still believe that MJ is dead (or alive, but will never come back): the basic message is still just as important. So please don’t let doubt, as to whether MJ is still alive, stop you from helping to “heal the world”.

Who is TS?

TS = S.T.U.D.Y. from the old MJHD site

Not MJ!

Watch for TS predictions that come true as proof of his/her validity

Do NOT waste time trying to figure out who TS is.

Investigation

Good investigators do not dismiss ANY avenue of investigation unless there is very solid evidence that it is not valid.

All information is there… it’s just waiting to be found.

We need a clear understanding of the evidence to determine if the information is valid.

Oppositions to anything should be backed by solid evidence… not mere opinion.

For those who want to go by truth, and not mere feelings, you need to base things on evidence. Truth can stand up to the test of evidence.

Do not trust the source of any evidence in any matter, trust the evidence itself.

The truth has nothing to lose by close examination: the “truth will prevail”!

Preparation for the BAM

We must put all the TIAI redirects together like pieces in a puzzle to get the big picture.

Help hoax believers understand the situation and message

We HAVE to understand the NWO conspiracy aspect and the importance of it before we are truly ready for a return.

THERE IS NO KNOWN BAM DATE, RETURN DATE, ETC. MJ WILL COME “IN HIS OWN TIME”.

We need to gather around MJ by joining MJ’s Army of LOVE

We need to love and support MJ AS WELL AS EACH OTHER!!

We must study the Bible so we will not be led astray by counterfeits.

We as soldiers in MJs Army of LOVE NEED to embody the following: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation and the Word of God.

The Message

Let’s start spending more time trying to reach ourselves and others with MJ’s message.

The government is corrupted and we should not be afraid.

An educated public can stop them in their tracks.

The world is in desperate need of a wakeup call – end of the world

We must be aware of the corruption in government AND media and free ourselves through education.

Michael is being used by God in His battle against evil conspiracies in this world

The reason for this whole plan and hoax is to help save people from the many problems in this world; love is the reason, love is the answer.

MJ plans to turn the NWO upside down with the hoax

There are examples of government conspiracy and when you know too much, they silence you – JFK , JFK Jr., Pearl Harbour, RFK, MLK, Princess Di, 911, Titanic, etc.

LOVE GOD AND LOVE OTHERS.

We must study our Bibles and know the signs of the end times.

The Son of Man will come when we least expect it.

People will make fun and scoff at those who believe in the end of the world.

Many people are refusing to believe in the end of the world, merely because they don’t want to believe it—not because it isn’t true (or a lack of evidence). But who are the bigger fools: the ones who believe and are ready, yet it does not come—or the ones who don’t believe and are not ready, and then it does come??

The end of the world is not a bad thing.

The need for us all to have more LOVE in our lives—not just a word, not just a four-letter acronym (L.O.V.E.), but the real thing

Part of what MJ is trying to teach us is we are not to blindly trust tabloid media—or even mainstream media. Yet, just like TMZ, at times there is reliable and valuable information in the media.

So don’t accept something just because TIAI says it; but on the other hand, don’t fail to distinguish between reliable and unreliable sources and documentation. Rejecting reliable information isn’t much if any better (maybe worse) than accepting unreliable information. Some people believe everything (gullible), others believe nothing (stubborn); if we want the truth, we must find a balance between those extremes.

The Return
    Helping hoax believers understand the situation will create a safer environment for MJ to return and be backed up by MJ’s Army of LOVE.

Once the opposition to MJ’s message has gone, MJ will be ready to return.

To do a hoax to expose government and media corruption is playing with fire.

He HAS to be careful when and how he returns.

We need to allow him the space to determine when and how the return will happen.

Promote <!-- w -->www.elvisandmj.com<!-- w -->

Draw a connection between Elvis hoax death and MJ hoax death

Unify and mobilize MJs Army of L.O.V.E.

DNA evidence in court is realistic and undeniable. We must embrace this opportunity to link with these DNA cases and inspire those to exhume MJ’s body (to find out IT’S NOT THERE!)

TS has already proven him/herself and is now asking us to tweet about ElvisandMJdotcom. We should support.

The media should take notice.

Army of LOVE needs to rally behind a media tweetathon

If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!

This is a critical point for the hoax and in end times.

MJ will return… there is a deadline of sorts.

TS is credible as he/she’ s proven him/herself with predictions. Stop doubting, start believing!
  • Thank You TS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You always make my day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• lilwendy, good post, and I agree with most of it except for the religious part. I can clearly see that the bible has been used as a guidance (especially regarding the end of the world), but that doesn't mean I must just study the bible. As you know I am not a religious person, in fact I don't like "religion" because in my opinion (NO offense meant!) it's as much of a brain wash as many other things. I have read the parts I was directed to and understand the meaning of them, but I don't need a book that tells me what is right or wrong, because I know in my heart what's right and wrong.

I know there is a higher power, but I don't know if it's called God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha or whatsoever. Too many wars have been and are about religion. There are too many "rules" in religion. There are too many powers in religion. Too many people have been killed because of religion. Religion causes division, and in order to beat the NWO, the evil and the hate there should be Unity.

You wrote "If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!". I'm sorry, but I'm taking part in all this for my children in the first place, and for humanity in general. In my opinion it's good vs evil, and love vs hate.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Ahh, I'm so glad your back TS [not that I believe you went away]. Maybe just observing your hoax beLIEver babies developing some patience from a distance.

• Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=0&t=13541&p=232799#p232795<!-- l -->

Anyone notice it's kinda like they left that Army of L.O.V.E. tweet at the bottom of the page til someone noticed it was there before revamping that J5 site?

I feel like it was mere days after I posted this that Marlon "took over" the page. And it sat untouched for weeks. Seems too ironic to me.
    Is it just me or has the ALLJACK5ONS twitter page been deleted??

• lilwendy, good post, and I agree with most of it except for the religious part. I can clearly see that the bible has been used as a guidance (especially regarding the end of the world), but that doesn't mean I must just study the bible. As you know I am not a religious person, in fact I don't like "religion" because in my opinion (NO offense meant!) it's as much of a brain wash as many other things. I have read the parts I was directed to and understand the meaning of them, but I don't need a book that tells me what is right or wrong, because I know in my heart what's right and wrong.

I know there is a higher power, but I don't know if it's called God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha or whatsoever. Too many wars have been and are about religion. There are too many "rules" in religion. There are too many powers in religion. Too many people have been killed because of religion. Religion causes division, and in order to beat the NWO, the evil and the hate there should be Unity.

You wrote "If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!". I'm sorry, but I'm taking part in all this for my children in the first place, and for humanity in general. In my opinion it's good vs evil, and love vs hate.

I agree with you, Mo. I used to be a pretty strict christian. This hoax (along with some other personal experiences) have led me to change my beliefs.

What's interesting though is that the principles I believe in have not changed one bit. In fact, they have gotten stronger. I believe in all the things the bible says to believe in: patience, kindness, love, joy, and peace. I have just rid myself of the conditional and fear based rituals that were stunting my spiritual growth. I believe in God more than ever now, and feel that I am closer to him than I've ever been. I just think of God differently now. I don't feel the need to bow down and worship anyone or anything. Instead, I feel I am WITH God at all times. I believe God IS Love, and God is in me and God is in you. Kind of like you said, Mo, I think God is in the faces of children and in music and friendship. The best way to please God, or "glorify" God is to participate fully in all the wonderful creations available to us, instead of succumbing to the evil powers in this world.

Another thing is that while in church, I was always taught that I had to "forget about myself" to please God. I don't agree with that anymore. I think we are all unique for a reason. That would explain why I always feel most at peace and most in touch with God when I am doing the things that make me feel most like ME.

I will also say that the bible is fantastic on many levels. I don't know how much of it is true and how much of it isn't, but there are many stories in it that perfectly demonstrate love, peace, joy, kindness, forgivenes, and Good overcoming Evil. Therefore, I don't think it matters whether or not I believe that it's all factual or not. I believe in the message of the stories. I believe God, just like Michael Jackson, is an artist. And like it was said in V for Vendetta, "Artists use lies to tell the truth"...

The truth is that it's all for LOVE. If God is Love, then love is all we need. Religion is unnecessary, period.