Hello from the Czech Republic!!!

chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi to all,

I joined this site a while ago and I've actually been making some comments already, but now I really feel I should introduce myself to you. Sorry for doing that a bit late <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

First of all I want to say that all of you have done a fantastic job here, I'm truly amazed! The fact that many of you have been here for more than one year and haven't stopped investigating is just unbelievable. They way MJ units people has been fascinating me ever since! I can also feel so much love floating around here...it's intoxicating! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I've been a fan of MJ since 13 and his music has helped me to get through the tough times in my life. I'm a strong beLIEver now but it was a long journey. I must admit I was too distracted with sorrow to be able to actually think clearly about all the oddities. Things have been suspicious to me since the "death" but for some strange reason it took me very long before I started digging into things. I could feel it in my guts that MJ is not dead but I was afraid to believe it... But seeing DD on LKL buried all my doubts!

I probably won't be contributing much in terms of revealing new info because I'm right now very busy trying to write my thesis and I also have some health issues that keep me busy, but I'll be happy to at least add some comments and opinions on other people's posts.

I hope this forum remains as wonderful as it is now and I'm wishing us a lot of patience and good luck with investigating the hoax!

L.O.V.E. to all.

Comments