New chatroom

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News

We have installed a new chatroom, the old one died and I don't think it will ever return.

The new chatroom can be found here: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/chatroom.php<!-- m -->
Full screen version: <!-- m -->http://mjhoaxbelievers.com/chat/prochatrooms/<!-- m -->

This should work much better than the old one, see you there!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• still white page for me, but no error message <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• We have installed a new chatroom, the old one died and I don't think it will ever return

You never know <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • It's not letting me log in <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's not letting me log in <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sorry, I forgot to mention you need to register again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Same for me
    still white page for me, but no error message <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Same for me

Which browser do you guys use?

Same for me

Right now im using the latest internet explorer...do I need to use firefox or something?
    Same for me

Right now im using the latest internet explorer...do I need to use firefox or something?

Could be, everything works perfect in Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    OMG!! NEW CHATROOM IS SOOOOOO COOL!
    THX SOUZA AND MO!!!
    I LOVE IT !!!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Awesome <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Its great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Aw maaan, not letting me connect either. Might be the browser. I'd get a new one if I wasn't on the computer at work <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • hi there. i was able to go to the new chatroom on the first day that it was up and i should say "nice one".However,when i logged in again towards the end of that day and up to this minute, i cant see anything..it's a blank wall...is there something wrong or has my pc gone wrong or am i banned ? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    hi there. i was able to go to the new chatroom on the first day that it was up and i should say "nice one".However,when i logged in again towards the end of that day and up to this minute, i cant see anything..it's a blank wall...is there something wrong or has my pc gone wrong or am i banned ? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

No of course you are not banned... I have no idea, the chat works fine here. What browser are you using?

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Fullscreen version works in internet explorer
    <!-- m -->http://mjhoaxbelievers.com/chat/prochatrooms/<!-- m -->

But when i use the other link i get a white page as well.
  • Awesome <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Lol! So random but <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at your siggy pic, dejavu! Doc Hibbard & Murray- though shouldn´t it be Dr. Nick? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    "The Coroner! I'm so sick of that guy! Well, see you in the operating place!"

Dr-Nick-Simpsons-300x288.png

You heard what the doctor said! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Awesome <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Lol! So random but <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> at your siggy pic, dejavu! Doc Hibbard & Murray- though shouldn´t it be Dr. Nick? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    "The Coroner! I'm so sick of that guy! Well, see you in the operating place!"

You heard what the doctor said! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ArielAriel Posts: 84
    Guys, I haven't been in the forum for a while. Just back after many months. Do you go to the chat room often?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Did it died?
    Did it died?

No it's a death hoax, he is planning to return.

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ~Souza~ wrote:

SEHF wrote:
    Did it died?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Did it died?

You posted this at 11, 2010 4:21 am

1+1+2+1+4+2+1= 12

12 = <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
This discussion has been closed.