TIAI September 9

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13852&start=75#p232489<!-- l -->

I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03? Have they stopped now?

not necessarily. i think TS stops posts from time to time to bring attention and emphasize a particular topic/image/article. in this case, i think he still wants us to focus on elvis and mj. however, i'm scratching my head as to what he and michael (or maybe they are one in the same, who knows at this point) need us to look at further. maybe have more people accept the connections between the two hoaxes by the wonderful page mo and souza have created? or maybe, as some have said, something's simmering, getting ready to boil and explode in either cases (or...maybe both!). i wish the heat would turn up, this simmering is killllliiiing me.

i'll quit complaining, i know it's not my place to do so. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

IMO, TS is preparing update #7, while letting the Elvis/MJ connection simmer. Perhaps he will leave it there for 7 days.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well that would be the 7th (with inclusive reckoning). 7 days redirecting, update 7 on the 7th. Makes 777, so could be. IF it is indeed a new update. It's the day of Mocienne's hearing to get DNA tested.

Also, don't forget Thursday 9/9 which is exactly 63 weeks after June 25 2009 (6+3=9) which makes 999
63 (6+3=9)weeks also being 441 days (4+1+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)

We know that 999 is significant in the MJ hoax but 999 was also an important number for Elvis...remember the disappearing redirect to Linda Sigmund Hood's page <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13148<!-- l -->

Comments

• Its almost 9/9 out here in California. I'm expecting big things today...not the bam of course, but something. Even if there is no news, I will take it as a test of my faith and patience.

Peace and Love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I'll be watching closely today (or tonight here now) for anything!

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    maybe TS is waiting for 9/9 to release the post he promised. new revelations about Elvis and MJ, perhaps? me too, i'll be watching closely today. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> *excited*
  • Sometimes I think that Michael wants to surprise the believes too...so we are not given new info when we expect it, if we expect it too much on a certain date .

I hope it's not the case today <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • OMG... I feel ,,, honored... I am in a TS redirect !!!! Sorry but nothing much exciting ever happens and when I saw my user name ..... well ....what can I say ?? THANKS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And I am paying attention !!

Je fait attention.... Merci !!!!!!

sorry small moment of stupidity....am usually more adult than this....chalk it down to the shock of just paying my son's university tuition.... my brain is fried as well as my wallet... sorry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG... I feel ,,, honored... I am in a TS redirect !!!! Sorry but nothing much exciting ever happens and when I saw my user name ..... well ....what can I say ?? THANKS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And I am paying attention !!

sorry small moment of stupidity....am usually more adult than this....chalk it down to the shock of just paying my son's university tuition.... my brain is fried as well as my wallet... sorry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hmmmm .... TS informed us that today is an important date - 09/09! 63 weeks after 25 June 2009 ...
    The promissed post has could go out today...
    Perhaps we will have a nice surprise. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmmmm .... TS informed us that today is an important date - 09/09! 63 weeks after 25 June 2009 ...
    Perhaps we will have a nice surprise. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

just thinking?

09 + 09 + 6+3 = 9 999! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Just wondering if this is significant?

just thinking?

Today is also a "777". September 9, 2010 = 9 + 9 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = "21" = (7+7+7) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    Also, don't forget Thursday 9/9 which is exactly 63 weeks after June 25 2009 (6+3=9) which makes 999
    63 (6+3=9)weeks also being 441 days (4+1+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)

We know that 999 is significant in the MJ hoax but 999 was also an important number for Elvis...remember the disappearing redirect to Linda Sigmund Hood's page <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13148<!-- l -->

just thinking?

That's like exactly what the redirect from TIAI told us? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Seems like today is D-Day. Thrilling.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Bahahahaaa!
    I'm in my super quiet math class right now,
    And I just busted up laughing because of the awesome numerology.
    If there are gonna be clues anytime soon, it has to be today. It's too perfect.
    Time to go back in my padded cell.
    *leaves*
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Its my b'day tomorrow so something nice to wake up to would go down well.
  • Bahahahaaa!
    I'm in my super quiet math class right now,
    And I just busted up laughing because of the awesome numerology.
    If there are gonna be clues anytime soon, it has to be today. It's too perfect.
    Time to go back in my padded cell.
    *leaves*

haha..we've got your math class right here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I think the page Souza and Mo was long enough to call attention to all of us, that would be the idea that TS has happened all these days without a redirect.
    Either way the page is still there for people to see her, or perhaps will be most visited post after the next TS. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well its 4 pm here .....anything happened ...?????? anywhere ...????

You are so funny! I had the same reaction when I had a post be a redirect.... at least I know I'm not the only crazy one here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Elvis&Mj was TIAI for 7 days.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    haha..we've got your math class right here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> All I need is addition and subtraction! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    *kicks back*

Still waiting. It's 9:58am here in California.
  • haha..we've got your math class right here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> All I need is addition and subtraction! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    *kicks back*

Still waiting. It's 9:58am here in California.
    Something might happen @ 1:26pm (LA time).
    Here's the math..1:26 = 1+2+6=9 and, if you go by the 24-hour clock, 13h26 = 13+2+6= 21 (7+7+7). 21 reduces down to 7. Am I taking this a little too far? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Edit: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF_2JRis9T8<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Maybe something will happen today, i will be watching. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Hhmmmm.....

Anything yet? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> what are we waiting for? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I haven't noticed anything yet. I shall be watching TMZ live though..I really feel like we need some kind of sign.
  • I haven't noticed anything yet. I shall be watching TMZ live though..I really feel like we need some kind of sign.
    Maybe TS will post @ 1:26pm!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    May be TS has really reached the end of the TIAI series?