9/11: 1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence ...

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition at World Trade Center on 9/11
– Tue Sep 7, 6:54 pm ET

WASHINGTON, Sept. 7 –
Former US Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) and Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Discuss Scientific Findings
National Press Club, Washington DC, 2:00 pm, Thursday, September 9, 2010

WASHINGTON, Sept. 7 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Thursday September 9, 2010, Gravel and Gage will host a central press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, presenting hard evidence that all three WTC skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, in NYC were destroyed by explosive controlled demolition.

Senator Gravel notes, "Critically important evidence has come forward after the original government building reports were completed."

This press conference will be webcast at AE911Truth.org and hosted concurrently in cities throughout the world.* Following the conference, there will be a mock debate during which public statements made by government investigators and other defenders of the official account will be presented and responded to in multimedia format. "They refuse to debate us in person," says Gage, "so we will let their public statements represent them."

Gage will release a media-friendly summary of his organization's findings, which are based on forensic evidence as well as video and eyewitness testimony that were omitted from official reports. He will show evidence that the WTC Twin Towers were not destroyed by jet plane impacts or fires, but by pre-set explosives and incendiaries. The non-profit organization, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, will also call for a grand jury investigation of government report lead engineers Shyam Sunder and John Gross of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. "They were in a position to know the evidence we have been presenting," says Gage.

Also speaking will be Florida State Professor Lance deHaven-Smith, who coined the academic term State Crimes Against Democracy (SCAD). Prof. deHaven-Smith has appeared on Good Morning America, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, CBS Nightly News with Dan Rather, and other national TV/radio shows.

The DC press conference will be accessible via webcast AE911Truth.org, 2:00 pm September 9, 2010.

* For information on satellite press conferences in your area, contact CongressionalOutreachTeam [at] ae911truth.org.

To arrange print/broadcast interviews, with Richard Gage, AIA, contact Tania at 510-292-4710, or via email at 1000 [at] ae911truth.org.

SOURCE Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100907/pl_usnw/DC60870<!-- m -->

Comments

• Thanks.

Here's the full article mjintrigue2012 linked to for those who are interested:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Announces: Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition of World Trade Center High-rises on 9/11

Founder Richard Gage, AIA, with host, former Senator Mike Gravel (D-AK) Present Findings at 2pm on September 9, 2010 at National Press Club, Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) with former Senator Gravel, will hold a press conference to present the group's findings and to call for a new investigation into the destruction of the 3 World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11. Following the press conference, there will be a Mock Debate during which public statements made by government investigators and other defenders of the official account will be addressed.

"Critically important evidence has emerged after the government building reports were completed," says Senator Gravel.

Gage points to World Trade Center 7, a 47-story building that was not hit by an aircraft, yet collapsed in free-fall acceleration and in a manner consistent with a controlled implosion: "Government investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have been forced to acknowledge the free-fall descent, an indicting fact, after being presented with analysis by AE911Truth petition signers." Other facts that AE911Truth supporters have uncovered in the course of examining the forensic evidence include:
      [li]The Twin Towers suffered total destruction in 10 to 14 seconds in near free-fall accelerations which can only occur as a result of pre-set demolition explosives.[/li] [li]More than 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes consistent with pre-set demolitions. [/li] [li]90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking were pulverized in mid-air, creating the signature dust clouds of controlled demolitions.[/li] [li]A massive debris field 1,400 feet in diameter, along with the absence of "pancaked" floors, indicates a very explosive destruction of each tower.[/li] [li]The presence of several tons of molten metal found in the debris is consistent with the extreme temperatures generated by the use of thermite – an incendiary used to cut through steel like a hot knife through butter.[/li] [li]An international team of scientists found nano-thermitic composite material in World Trade Center dust samples, providing hard evidence of the presence of advanced energetic materials in the disaster debris.[/li]

"The official FEMA and NIST reports provide insufficient, contradictory, and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction," says Gage. "We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials."

An AE911Truth petition calling for a new investigation has been submitted this week to every government representative in Congress. The petition now contains over 1,270 architect/engineer signers – altogether over 10,000 around the world have signed the petition.

Florida State Professor Lance deHaven-Smith, who coined the academic term State Crimes Against Democracy [SCAD] will be providing final comments at the debate.

Thousands of scientists; senior-level military, intelligence and government officials; pilots and aviation professionals; firefighters; scholars and university professors; and 9/11 survivors and their family members share AE911Truth's conclusions (PatriotsQuestion911.com). And today two new 9/11 truth groups, directly engaged with AE911Truth, have emerged: ScientistsFor911Truth.org and MilitaryOfficersFor911truth.org.

AE911Truth's findings comprise an important update to their 9/11: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction, which is available on their website, AE911Truth.org.

This press conference is being given by our petition signers and supporters concurrently in 65 locations around the world including 30 states and 4 countries.

The Washington DC press conference will be accessible via webcast at AE911Truth.org at 2:00pm EDT on September 9, 2010.

To arrange print/broadcast interviews with Richard Gage, AIA, contact Tania Torres at 510-292-4710, or CongressionalOutreachTeam[at]ae911truth.org.

SOURCE Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
  • Thankyou Mo. The nearest I can make out, of all the big media, it is only Yahoo News who picked up on the story. <!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100909/pl_usnw/DC61949<!-- m -->. Wow!

• I don't think anyone else will pick up on it, but Yahoo has published quite a few good and revealing articles lately.

I was really surprised to see that tomorrow there will be a documentary here on Dutch TV called "11 september: Het complot" (September 11: the conspiracy). It's the first time a Dutch station broadcasts something like this. It's a documentary about Building 7.

• I don't think anyone else will pick up on it, but Yahoo has published quite a few good and revealing articles lately.

I was really surprised to see that tomorrow there will be a documentary here on Dutch TV called "11 september: Het complot" (September 11: the conspiracy). It's the first time a Dutch station broadcasts something like this. It's a documentary about Building 7.

That's great! I want to see it!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    They just cannot hide the truth anymore, the truth is surfacing from everywhere this is just too big for them to handle, this is the power of the truth...but in my opinion they will make something to make this awareness to stop, they will not let the truth make it's little path peacefully, these people are just crazy enough to make a new 9/11 event just to silence this potential global awakening. Their survival depends on a new Pearl Harbour, they know that their hours are numbered so they will do anything to keep on going. I feel like we are in a waiting position until they stroke the big strike, I feel it coming, hope that I'm wrong of course. I know that the truth will prevail in the end but if a majority of people is still 'asleep' I fear that before the truth shines there will be big damages done. Big battle in perspective.
  • They just cannot hide the truth anymore, the truth is surfacing from everywhere this is just too big for them to handle, this is the power of the truth...but in my opinion they will make something to make this awareness to stop, they will not let the truth make it's little path peacefully, these people are just crazy enough to make a new 9/11 event just to silence this potential global awakening. Their survival depends on a new Pearl Harbour, they know that their hours are numbered so they will do anything to keep on going. I feel like we are in a waiting position until they stroke the big strike, I feel it coming, hope that I'm wrong of course. I know that the truth will prevail in the end but if a majority of people is still 'asleep' I fear that before the truth shines there will be big damages done. Big battle in perspective.

Internet kill switch, maybe? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    <!-- m -->http://www.911sharethetruth.com/<!-- m -->

[youtube:29lp54pw]

Funny how the news is reported before the building collapsed.
    wtc7bbc1.jpg
    *NOTE: WTC 7 isn't one of the Twin Towers. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    worldtradecenter7collapsing.gif
    They just cannot hide the truth anymore, the truth is surfacing from everywhere this is just too big for them to handle, this is the power of the truth...but in my opinion they will make something to make this awareness to stop, they will not let the truth make it's little path peacefully, these people are just crazy enough to make a new 9/11 event just to silence this potential global awakening. Their survival depends on a new Pearl Harbour, they know that their hours are numbered so they will do anything to keep on going. I feel like we are in a waiting position until they stroke the big strike, I feel it coming, hope that I'm wrong of course. I know that the truth will prevail in the end but if a majority of people is still 'asleep' I fear that before the truth shines there will be big damages done. Big battle in perspective.

Internet kill switch, maybe? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes for example but it will be difficult they just can''t turn off the internet entirely or maybe temporarily just the time for them to do what they have to do, IDK...they surely have something else left that we don't know anything about and will take us by surprise...I think I'm gonna stop I feel like I'm becoming paranoid!

There was a very good documentary/report about this topic on German tv.
    It was all about the destruction of the twin towers caused by controlled demolition.
    Do you speak German?

Well, some here may speak German, so I'll post the report anyways.
  • 9/11 Victims' Family Members Decry Mosque Controversy as Distraction From the Truth About WTC Explosive Destruction

Families call upon Organization of 1,280 Architects & Engineers for Investigation
    NEW YORK, Sept. 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following was released by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth:
    Press Conference:
    WHO: Richard Gage, AIA, Architect & Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth; Manny Badillo of NYC CAN; other 9/11 Family Members, hundreds of supporters
    WHERE: Corner of Vesey and Greenwich Streets at WTC Building 7
    WHEN: 2 p.m. ET, Saturday, September 11, 2010
    Richard Gage, AIA, Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, together with Manny Badillo of NYC CAN, other 9/11 family members represented by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now, and hundreds of supporters, will hold a Press Conference on the 9th Anniversary to decry the controversy surrounding the proposed Islamic Community Center in NY and to call for an immediate forensic investigation of the evidence of the explosive demolition of all three World Trade Center high-rises on September 11, 2001.
    "The building we should be discussing is WTC Building 7, not the Mosque," says Manny Badillo, who lost his uncle Thomas Joseph Sgroi on 9/11. "This senseless debate is distracting us from what really matters—getting to the truth behind the destruction of these buildings. That is why we have called upon the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth."
    Gage, a 20 year architect from San Francisco is here to present the evidence in the obvious controlled implosion of WTC 7. He notes, "1,270 architects and engineers have looked at the evidence objectively and concluded that the free-falling, symmetrical, collapse of Building 7 is the tell tale give-away. The official account of collapse by small fires was fraudulent. We are calling for a federal grand jury investigation of the NIST lead investigator."
  • Documentary 9/11 Mysteries (German) - the destruction of the World Trade Center

Part 1
    [youtube:1ccjpgu1]

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10
  • It has been very interesting here in Canada for the last few days.

I have seen only 4 documentaries posted on various TV channels and ALL of them have been about the conpiracies. Some trying to debunk but this is the 1st year I have seen so many shows talking about the different groups searching for the truth etc. I find this quite intriguing.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    When the 911 was happening I was glued to the TV for days, and when I was into the 911 conspiracy stuff, I was down a serious rabbit hole, and there's wealth of info out there. And you know 911 is not the only way those we trust have been hurting us on purpose.

I spent days pouring over news and discussion on the collapse of the Minnesota bridge in 07, called the 1-35w bridge. The NWO needed that bridge to be replaced with something better because they wanted to build their supercontinental highway from Mexico to Canada. Immediately there was a hue and cry for all US bridges to be updated and repaired because any of them could just up and collapse. Sounds just like the BS around the 911 buildings collapsing from fires up on top (never happened to any other buildings EVER). Early on there was many comments of people suspecting sabotage (hearing pre-explosions), and they were all treated to extreme ridicule such as the first gentleman who responds to this article. Why are some people so quick to curse and swear and call names? Hidden agenda--working for whom? The reason I think that all the ridiculers for 911 conspiracy therorists got outnumbered and outshouted was the sheer number of experts giving their appraisals of the buildings going down, and the huge amount of inconsistencies, etc. But here is the bridge article:
    <!-- m -->http://www.429truth.com/2007/08/03/the- ... n-of-i35w/<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.429truth.com/2007/08/01/i-35 ... -sabotage/<!-- m -->

There's been so many domestic (not overseas) "accidents" that have happened that need to be reopened to see the involvement by the CIA, Illuminati, etc., such as the Oklahoma bombing, Waco, Columbine Highschool, the New York sniper, the Anthrax scare, Katrina, blackouts, and I'm sure many more. Somethings going on that we were not supposed to know. And what will the next "accident" or "terrorist attack" be?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "I knew nothing of this, or nothing has been published here.
    As I write this I'm seeing on television a program of the September 11 .. that shit seems that he was watching CNN or Fox News
  • Of mainstream media outlets, this story continues to be picked up by Yahoo News (<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20100912/pl_usnw/DC63277_1<!-- m -->), and now CNBC (<!-- m -->http://www.cnbc.com/id/39125074<!-- m -->):

1,280 Architects and Engineers Launch Third Light Beam into NYC Night Skyline on 9th Anniversary of September 11th
    Published: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010 | 9:11 PM ET Text Size
    NEW YORK, Sept 11, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Represents WTC Bldg 7's still-officially-unexplained free fall collapse and explosive implications At 9:11 p.m. on the 9th anniversary of the September attacks, the members of the 1,280-strong Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) lit up the skies over Manhattan with a towering 2-billion-candlepower beam of light to raise public awareness that three, not just two, World Trade Center high-rise buildings collapsed symmetrically at near free-fall acceleration on 9/11, though only two were hit by planes. Three Beams image at <!-- m -->http://www.ae911truth.org<!-- m -->, main page upper left.

"Why is there a Third Beam in my skyline?" New Yorkers are asking themselves tonight.

AE911Truth founder Richard Gage, AIA, answered that question earlier in the day at a 2:00 press conference in front of the entrance to the now-rebuilt WTC 7 where he was joined by 9/11 victims' family members, members of NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now) and an audience of hundreds of concerned citizens from NYC and across the country.

"The people of New York need to see the light that a third WTC skyscraper not hit by any plane was destroyed on Sept. 11th and that they have been deceived about what happened on that terrible day," he said. "Tonight we are shining the spotlight, literally, on the fact that the official story of what happened at Ground Zero simply cannot be true and that a new, truly independent investigation is needed. This new investigation is needed both as a matter of national security and as the key to real justice for the victims of the Twin Towers." "So look into the NYC evening skyline tonight at 9:11 and ask yourself this question: "What can I do to shine a light of truth and justice for the family members and first responders?" Gage is in NYC Sept. 11 and 12 to speak at a live-streamed symposium on "How the World Changed After 9/11." This event at INN World Report, 56 Walker Street, Lower Manhattan, features national and international leaders of the 9/11 Truth and accountability movement.

"Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are here to give any and all press and media all the technical support you need in order to break this story of the crime of the century," Gage said. "The real story is not about the Islamic Cultural Center, which is a red herring fed to the media to keep New Yorkers emotionally occupied while the crime of the century -- the explosive demolition of three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11 -- goes almost completely unquestioned." "Building 7 is a smoking gun of the WTC crime scene. We hope that after tonight, New Yorkers will realize this and see what happened here on September 11th in a whole new light." SOURCE Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth <!-- m -->http://www.prnewswire.com<!-- m --> Copyright (C) 2010 PR Newswire. All rights
    You know what, it doesn't take an engineer to realize that a plane hitting such a building just cannot make it collapse that way...I mean people are focusing on the how and making big studies and calculations to prove that it was controlled demolition...I think it's pretty obvious and everything proves it. It's time to move on to the next and most important step and focus on the who did it and why they did it.
  • i remember 9/11, like most of us do, like it was yesterday. i remember watching the explosion of the second tower before peter jennings saw it and announced it. it's still horrifying. i remember everything on tv was canceled. all they did was replay the images over and over and over again. now i realize that could have been a tactic. to instill this sense of "look what has happened, now listen to us and we will get revenge." however, that revenge (aka "war on iraq") was nothing but a tool. we lost too many good people in 9/11. we lost heroes, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, grandparents. we lost children.it makes me sick. they turned a tragedy into propaganda. i remember there were many crimes against muslims in america because people were being told it was al queda and the ignorance of american people won over. can you imagine the wrath of the people when masses find the truth? the very tragedy they executed to advance their plans will contribute to their demise. this is the problem with the so called elite, they think they are just so smart...but when you play with fire, you get burned.

you know what song i get goose bumps listening to?
    [youtube:13fxadzb]

That's not totally true <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I remember a few years ago (i think it was 3 years ago) me and my boyfriend were driving somewhere and we had a dvdplayer/tv in our car. I was watching Nederland 3 channel and saw the movie/docu "Fahrenheit 9/11" but I guess not many people have seen that back that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I've been keeping an eye on this topic, checking to see if there are any new press releases from the "Architects and Engineers" group, and more telling, who's ignoring this information in "mainstream media." I came across this article from an Islamic online news source, <!-- m -->http://arabnews.com/opinion/columns/art ... vice=print<!-- m -->. A very good read.
    I've been keeping an eye on this topic, checking to see if there are any new press releases from the "Architects and Engineers" group, and more telling, who's ignoring this information in "mainstream media." I came across this article from an Islamic online news source, <!-- m -->http://arabnews.com/opinion/columns/art ... vice=print<!-- m -->. A very good read.

Thank you for this article.

I know it's not funny but this sentence made me "smile":
    The whole incidence would never have gone out of control if the media had ignored the deranged pastor with less than 40 people in his congregation, who had never read the Qur'an and didn't even know how to say imam and ended up saying inam.

In a way it sums up the whole tragedy.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale”

April 4, 2011 posted by Veterans Today

RADIATION CANCERS KILL 345 SO FAR
    9/11 FIREFIGHTERS ARE GETTING CANCER AT A FASTER RATE THAN OTHERS, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER REVEALS

By Daily Mail Reporter

Firefighters who recovered bodies at Ground Zero are developing cancer at a faster rate than those who worked before the atrocity, medical officials have revealed.

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises’ in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Some types of cancer among 9/11 firefighters are even ‘bizarrely off the charts’, according to sources who have seen the as-yet-undisclosed federal-funded study.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks’ of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly’.

It is thought that the report – due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September – cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

The report also states increases in esophageal, prostate and thyroid cancers.

Although officials have yet to confirm the increase, sources who attended a recent steering-committee meeting said Dr. Prezant’s report will document the cancer increase.

One source told the New York Post: ‘The only conclusion that could have been reached was that there was an increase in the cancer rate for firefighters after 9/11.’

Minutes of the meeting quote Prezant as saying that ‘we have completed our seven-year cancer study’ and that he planned to present it to the fire unions.

A doctor from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health is said to have asked Dr. Prezant: ‘In the past, you mentioned about the rates before being somewhat similar — what led to the change that you noted the increase?’

Prezant said researchers have compiled medical records for three years and had access to state cancer registries, though New York’s is three years behind.

Dr. Prezant reportedly told the group: ‘Those things keep adding cases

The report would be the first to document a cancer-rate increase among rescue and recovery workers.

<!-- m -->http://bit.ly/eUDuo8<!-- m -->