Dear TS, did you post THIS?

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Thanks to 2 Bad for pointing this out. I wish to confirm if this is a comment you posted because someone else could be playing with us so it would be nice to get a confirmation. However, I wouldn't be surprise if we don't get one due to the fact that it would reveal a lot about who TS could be. Anyway, here is the comment in question from this article:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/962938/Michael-Jackson-death-could-have-been-avoided-claims-his-doctor.html :
With all the ingredients ---- just let it simmer ---- the "pie" will one day be done ---- and in that moment -->
our HIStory books will be updated.......

KEEP WATCHIN'.......

By S.T.U.D.Y... Posted September 13 2010 at 12:27 AM.

For my fellow believers: This was posted in a thread about BACK. If you don't know who he is, check out this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167&p=235517#p235517<!-- l -->

Also, check out the other comments from this article:
look who is BACK

By jesse p.. Posted September 12 2010 at 2:14 AM.
The Truth will Prevail, Justice will be done. Just need to KEEP WATCHIN'...

By Lisa.. Posted September 12 2010 at 9:07 PM.

Now guys, this could be someone messing with us OR it could be some huge clues for us. Look at the title of the article: "I could have saved Michael Jackson" However, I wanted confirmation from TS to truly know if this is what I think could mean that TS is BACK. Wouldn't that be something?

Comments

• looking4thetruth all this riddle stuff keeps me totally confuse. Can you explain in plain english what your asking? Is TS Elvis/Jessie? Is that what you were asking?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I posted on the wrong thread, too many links and jumping around tonight and I forgot where I was.

But as long as I'm here and can't delete, I'll just ditto and say I am also wondering TS if you posted one or all of those comments on the article?
    I noticed these dates and times add up to 7.
    By S.T.U.D.Y... Posted September 13 2010 at 12:27 AM.
    9+1+3+2+1=16, 1+6=7
    By Lisa.. Posted September 12 2010 at 9:07 PM.
    9+7=16, 1+6=7
    By jesse p.. Posted September 12 2010 at 2:14 AM.
    2+1+4=7

Now, that's easy enough to fake, especially considering the topic we have been discussing lately. Anyone could go make these comments at those times. We are pretty open about the 777 theory and what it means to us.

But it's interesting all the same.

I guess TS would have to answer himself for us to know for sure.
  • The three comments seem to be of the same author.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Additionally, back's siggy was different.

There are however (3) 7s embedded in the first comment which makes me think twice.
  • Wow. Ain't that something? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Looks like a fake at first sight. There is no new information in this post I mean anyone could have wrote it knowing back and TS and 'jesse p' just adds to the confusion...and why newsoftheworld <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? Why would TS post there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? He already has a tribune here where he can extensively post if he wants. I'm just trying to see the interest for TS to post there and I don't see the relevance...
    Sure we keep watchin'.
  • okay, i'm going to wander outside my padded cell for a moment....

jesse p? lisa? we are making these connections right....jesse presley. lisa marie presley. "s.t.u.d.y." all 7's? not a coincidence.

aaaaaand back to my chamber.
  • okay, i'm going to wander outside my padded cell for a moment....

jesse p? lisa? we are making these connections right....jesse presley. lisa marie presley. "s.t.u.d.y." all 7's? not a coincidence.

aaaaaand back to my chamber.

love the signature
  • Silly question: How is TS supposed to answer you... in update #7? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

He doesn't interact per se with the people on the board... he does one massive post or update addressing things in general.

maybe we should set up some posts he can redirect to to answer your question <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hang on........... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Response #1 for TS's use -->

Hi looking4truth, yes I did make those posts. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Response #2 for TS's use -->

Hi looking4truth, no I didn't make those posts. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • There TS, now you can pick one of the above posts as your answer! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Sure, these comments are interesting... but they give us NOTHING! No information, nothing... but I must admit "jesse p" made me giggle <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I could have made these comments <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@lilwendy, you're a genius <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sure, these comments are interesting... but they give us NOTHING! No information, nothing... but I must admit "jesse p" made me giggle <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I could have made these comments <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@lilwendy, you're a genius <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Only if you knew to do the layering. And I'm not going to say what it is, because I don't know that it's obvious at face value and as it is, you'd have to be TS him/herself or a steady TS follower to know where to look for it.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Only if you knew to do the layering. And I'm not going to say what it is, because I don't know that it's obvious at face value and as it is, you'd have to be TS him/herself or a steady TS follower to know where to look for it.

My apologies <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

*Sits back and waits for something to come of this* <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Well I am going out on a limb here and I may very well be WAY off and reading too much into this...but read this article just recently posted on TMZ...it could subliminally contain the answer to this question <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/13/fox-ameri ... ons-movie/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Well I am going out on a limb here and I may very well be WAY off and reading too much into this...but read this article just recently posted on TMZ...it could subliminally contain the answer to this question <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"Someone sabotaging "A.I."" "the dotted line...are being planted by people with a grudge against "A.I.""

Hmmm could be, just replace by TS...

"Someone sabotaging "A.I."" "the dotted line...are being planted by people with a grudge against "A.I.""

.... and "the mud" could mean News of the World ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

.... and "the mud" could mean News of the World ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

hmmm.......I have just noticed another article on TMZ (right after the Jennifer Lopez one) about being "dragged through the mud" and this time it's about Harvey Levin ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/13/tmz-truck ... -off-road/<!-- m -->

hmmm.......I have just noticed another article on TMZ (right after the Jennifer Lopez one) about being "dragged through the mud" and this time it's about Harvey Levin ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/13/tmz-truck ... -off-road/<!-- m -->

Yes the mud can be NOTW! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And yes Harvey Levin is being dragged through the mud by some!

"and sources who know nothing about cars have determined the whole thing is Harvey Levin's fault."
    <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> people who know nothing about the hoax think that Harvey Levin is being disrespectful towards Michael/his family/his fans?

"He may be the size of a leprechaun ... but he's clearly no lucky charm."
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Awww...
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    A serious MYSTERY going on. lol

My thoughts, this cryptic message/messages are from the same fabric.
    I beLIEve they are planted clues for us to find and analyze the crap out of them until we make sense of it or it just leaves us more confused, lol

I do beLIEve it is one in the same person. No coincedence.

The first comment alone should be a huge clue. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Peace
  • Well I am going out on a limb here and I may very well be WAY off and reading too much into this...but read this article just recently posted on TMZ...it could subliminally contain the answer to this question <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Maybe Im a bit dim <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> could you be a bit more specific could you point it out to me?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hmmm...could this be the answer I was waiting for??
    Do not trust MAURA

By Tim severn.. Posted September 13 2010 at 10:58 PM.

Probably not. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But you never know... What do you guys think?
  • Hmmm...could this be the answer I was waiting for??
    Do not trust MAURA

By Tim severn.. Posted September 13 2010 at 10:58 PM.

Probably not. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But you never know... What do you guys think?

LOL...

Seriously, THIS is funny. Out of ALL the "hoax" death youtube video makers MAURA?

Is who Tim severn (seven) picked?

That is GOOD!

Peace