"50 mn inside" on Dr Murray (french TV show)

BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Just to let you know...Last saturday came up this show on TV where some french journalists tried to find clues about who Conrad Murray really was...they went to LA...They didnt get the chance to meet him of course, he didnt even wanted to talk on the phone, but they showed the clinic where he used to work, a secretary there just said that he moved somewhere else and doesnt work there anymore in order to be safer...Then they found out about some of his patient...old old ones...They all talked about Murray and Im sorry to say that they sounded really sincere and true...They said they had been knowing him for ages and that he was a good man, who first started his career as a doctor that was helping very poor poeple...
I almost lost faith and I must say that what I saw did ot make me feel bette...The french journalists are not in the hoax, Murray's patient didnt look like being part of that too and im sure the french medias went there spontaneously so how could Michael have organized smth wth fake patients...
so now what?? Is Murray a real doctor who has accepted to play the bad role in MJ's hoax? Most of our clues were leading to "Murray-being-an actor", and it would make more sense to me to have a real actor doing that part than a real doctor who sees his career beig ruined...at least as long as MJ dont show up.
Im so lost, nothing seems to make sense aymore....

Comments

• spontaneously......
    at least it lokked like that, didn't it. To me there are 3 possibilieties excluding Mike is dead. 1. The French TV did announce their coming, and "Murray" charged that "poor" people. 2. The French TV announced their coming and the patience are actors, too. 3. Murray is a normal doctor who playes the bad role. Look, when a superstar came to your house and said you have to help him faking his death, and say you're not having much money, what have you done?
  • Did any of the people interviewed look like this?...
    [youtube:dt4vohhq]

[youtube:dt4vohhq]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    BabyShine, that nobody can see it has Murray?, the only pictures or videos we have of the public on TMZ.
    Well, we can see Murray as an "actor" (maybe he is not a professional actor) who is doing his part in all of this hoax, the doctor who is being investigated by the "death" of Michael.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Please also remember that it was almost impossible to get any info on Dr.Murray last year June. How on earth these days it is possible for a doctor not to be mentioned anywhere on the web? I put my dentist and I get 100+ references to her, I put my family dr and same thing happens, I even put myself (I am not a public figure of any kind) and get some info (and I am not talking about facebook or other social networking). Any info available on Murray is post-June 09, I guess. We only see what we are given to see.

I do not know if Murray is an actor or a real doctor or just a character in the play, but as my brother IT programmer says - if you are not on the internet nowadays - you do not exist <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Did any of the people interviewed look like this?...
    [youtube:30640l7u]

We have to REMEMBER that Conrad Murray's upcoming trial is supposed to be MIRRORing what Michael went through during his trials and tribulations.
    Everything Michael did during that TIME in his life will be played out through Murray.

Don't lose FAITH... The troot will PREVAIL and Michael is ALIVE. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Let's NOT forget, Just because we see it on T.V. or read it in the paper it DOESN'T make it factual. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> [youtube:30640l7u]
    Peace
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Maybe he is a doctor, a good one, there's smth about his eyes that give me the feeling that he is a good man and at the same time keeps a secret, cannot imagine him killing Michael or being the puppet of bad guys and i pray to God that my intuation serves me right, so maybe he was payed by MJ to be part of the hoax and Michael gave him a lot of money so he will not have to work till the last days of his life, dunno
  • Yes, everything is possible...I just felt like the 2 old poeple talking about how a good doctor Murray is were very...true and sincere. Of course, if Murray is such a godd human/doctor it could make even more sense that Michael picked him for the hoax and that he accepted...Maybe not juts because of the moovie but also because of the "human project" probably behind the hoax.
    But I am so scared now to be wrong in believing all this....To that point of the "adventure", I feel like the non-believers are closing their eyes on all the stuff that we take for evidences and they cant stop repeating "Michael would never be that cruel blablabla"...but on the other hand, us believers, we're not better, we're also keeping our eyes closed on all the things that could also say he is dead ( like this report on Murray...everybody thinks right away they're all actors as if it was like that and couldnt be another way).
    What made me aware of this is last time I was watching the last interview of Jermain wth LK...i beLIEve and she doesnt....I kept my attention focused on the moment when Larry asks Jermaine with a kind of smile if he had any ideas where Michael could be (playing on the double meaning: either hidden or where his soul might be right now) and where Jermaine goes like "Oh yeah" and starts to laugh, really as if he knew for sure where Michael was....I didnt even wathed the all interview, my friend did and said of course, this short moment could mean something but the rest of the all interview meant clearly to her that this wsnt a game at all.
    I dont know if you see what I mean...It doesnt matter on which side we are, it's always a matter of perception and of what we decided to see or believe. That's why im so confused right now. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I think the best speech of Jermaine with Larry was when he spoke about recording the mystery song with Larry's wife and they start laughing and Larry coaxes him to say what happened. He said that he laid his whole track but when he went back later to listen to it - it was blank. He said that had to have been Michael who wiped the tape clean as that was the kind of thing Mike would do.
  • I think the best speech of Jermaine with Larry was when he spoke about recording the mystery song with Larry's wife and they start laughing and Larry coaxes him to say what happened. He said that he laid his whole track but when he went back later to listen to it - it was blank. He said that had to have been Michael who wiped the tape clean as that was the kind of thing Mike would do.

as in clearing his name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The important thing is either Jermaine believes in ghosts or the live Mike erased the track and Jermaine told us about it.
  • Shawn: We've had some mischief in the studio too. Jermaine's vocal was erased...hee hee.... accidently and he thinks (points to Jermaine) it was his little brother.
    giggles all around from Jermaine and Shawn
    Larry: You think Michael did this
    giggles all around again
    Shawn: Could have been
    Larry: Well you will never know cos he fooled around a lot right? He was a kidder.
  • I want to continue to believe that MJ is alive. However there I days that I beleive is and then there are days that say he is gone and will live forever in our hearts or my heart.
    I don't Murry is or was a actor. He is however responsible for the death of Mj. If mj is dead.

I believe that there are people or things out there wanting us to think he left clues of a hoaxed death. Remmber mj was very spritual and when you are spirutal you feel things and go through things that un believeing people dont see or go throough.
  • How could it be an accident? Michael feared so much for his life, and he hires a doctor out of nowhere who kills him three weeks later by accident??? Thats honestly too big. Especially if Murray really administrated Propofol and left Michael alone in the room for awhile. Either murder or hoax, that's still what I believe...