How 2012 Enlightenment Will Lead To Genocide

KAP93KAP93 Posts: 22
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I Haven't The Slightest Idea Where To Post This So Bear With Me!!

-This Is a Three Part Doc About The 2012 Enlightenment and what it really means:

Kudos To <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/KnowWhereToRun1984<!-- m -->

[youtube:2z67ood6]

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this KAP93....Did you notice"LIGHTMAN"in that first video?....Interesting.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And the little girl in the coffin must have been little Susie, that MJ sang about.

These are interesting and well done. Thanks for posting them. You asked for comments. This is strongly from the perspective that Christians have it all 100% corrrect, and are the only ones who will be targeted for persecution because they are the chosen ones, as in saved, and the rest of humanity 10 out 12 billion people (approx.) will be going to hell. They already have it wrong when they picture Jesus as a white man, when he is clearly Scripturally, historically and archeologically proven to be black. And that information has nothing to do with channelling or enlightened beings giving the information. I agree that the entities who are channelling the information on the videos to these gurus are possibly lying about what is coming, and I agree that UFO's may be involved, and genocide will llikely be happening, but not necessarily as this man suggests. I'm not saying I know what's going to happen, but I'm saying this man seems to have it all figured out, but he is only presenting another theory based on the same evangelical Biblical stance I grew up with. I totally believe in a Creator God, who created human and "alien" alike, and has created a grand drama of history, creating a powerful adversary in Satan and his authority structures. God is fully in control, and there is no free will, and we are being guided along, all atoms in the universe. If the Christians see their Messiah coming in the clouds and if he looks like the painting, that hangs in many Christian homes, who appears to many in dreams and visions, that may be the very image that is the anti-Christ. This may be all a grand illusion, ARG game that God has got going here. This is all just my opinion.
  • And the little girl in the coffin must have been little Susie, that MJ sang about.

These are interesting and well done. Thanks for posting them. You asked for comments. This is strongly from the perspective that Christians have it all 100% corrrect, and are the only ones who will be targeted for persecution because they are the chosen ones, as in saved, and the rest of humanity 10 out 12 billion people (approx.) will be going to hell. They already have it wrong when they picture Jesus as a white man, when he is clearly Scripturally, historically and archeologically proven to be black. And that information has nothing to do with channelling or enlightened beings giving the information. I agree that the entities who are channelling the information on the videos to these gurus are possibly lying about what is coming, and I agree that UFO's may be involved, and genocide will llikely be happening, but not necessarily as this man suggests. I'm not saying I know what's going to happen, but I'm saying this man seems to have it all figured out, but he is only presenting another theory based on the same evangelical Biblical stance I grew up with. I totally believe in a Creator God, who created human and "alien" alike, and has created a grand drama of history, creating a powerful adversary in Satan and his authority structures. God is fully in control, and there is no free will, and we are being guided along, all atoms in the universe. If the Christians see their Messiah coming in the clouds and if he looks like the painting, that hangs in many Christian homes, who appears to many in dreams and visions, that may be the very image that is the anti-Christ. This may be all a grand illusion, ARG game that God has got going here. This is all just my opinion.

I understand thats your opinion and i respect it. but to dispute the color of the skin of Jesus is neither important nor relevant. We are all created alike and by one ultimate being, God. And the fact that we would focus more on the color of his skin rather then the message he'd delivered from god, how to live our life by god, and to have faith in the lord is quite sad. Let us not focus on how he looked, but how he lived and why he was sent from the lord. To prejudge people and say they are going to hell for thinking something different is just as bad and its not our job but only gods decision. Color should never be a factor
  • KAP93KAP93 Posts: 22
    Sorry If I Offend Anyone But Here's My Opinion:

--The video isn't stating that Christians are the only ones to be targeted. It's stating that anyone who is against this new movement(new world order, one faith ,one goverment, one world) will be targeted. I believe everything stated in the videos is exactly what Michael & God are trying to warn people about. Remember we have four years to get it right? Four years = 2012. I think that is also what the visions and dreams members on this forum are having are pointing to. That's why the bible states that in the last days there will be false prophets, false teachings ,& false miracles.
    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)
    For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.
    --Mark 13:22
    That's also why the bible warns us about following the new age movement.
    1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist(not the antichrist but the spirit of), which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
    --1 John 4:1-3
    For those of you who aren't familiar with the new age movement here you are:
    New Age Doctrines

Pantheism. This doctrine believes that "All is God" or "God is All." This allows all individuals to become God themselves, once they realize the potential within them. Even beyond this point is the idea that natural objects such as rocks and trees are, too, God within themselves.
    God. An impersonal energy force, immanent in all things. To the New Age, "god" can be referred to either as she or he, mother or father, god or goddess. Most New Age teachers hold that Mother Earth, the sun, the moon, and the stars - indeed all of nature - can be worshipped as "god."

Jesus Christ. Christ: A reincarnated avatar, Messiah, or messenger sent from the "hierarchy" to give the living on earth spiritually advanced revelation. The New Age contends that Buddha, Mohammed, Confucius, Jesus, and many others were "christs," but one greater than all of them will soon come to usher in the New Age. To the Christian, this coming New Age "christ" is, in fact, the Antichrist.

Man, Sin, Salvation. In this belief, each person is God; therefore, sin has no place in the theological framework, and salvation is found only when one realizes that everything is within.

Reincarnation. The meaning behind this word is "again in flash." New Agers believe that they will continue to be reincarnated until they have the right "karma" or have lived correctly. It is only at this point that they find their perfect peace.

Spirit Channeling. The idea behind this is to allow the spirits to overtake one's body and speak through them. This teaching is prevalent in the movement. This is where the occult really begins to enter New Age practice, eventually leading to other routines such as trances and clairvoyance.

Angels: More frequently called "Ascended Masters, masters of Wisdom, Ancient masters, spirit guides, inner guides, spirit counsellors, one's Higher Self, the Self, Superbeings, aeons, muses or walkins." Collectively called the "hierarchy." Whichever term is used, the discerning Christian will recognize these shadowy entities not as "angels", but as demons.

Born Again (Rebirth): Personal or Planetary transformation and healing. The point at which a New Age believer "lets go" and allows his Higher Self or Inner Guide (translated: demons) to guide and direct his life. Some New Agers describe this as Kundalini, a Hindu term meaning "serpent power."

The Second coming: It is claimed that at the Second Coming a New Age believer achieves "christ consciousness," an exalted, higher state in which he is spiritually transformed into a divine being. This phrase also can mean the appearance on earth of the New Age messiah, or "christ." and his hierarchy of demons.

Heaven/Kingdom of God: The New Age, or Aquarian Age, is expected to be the era when heaven and the Kingdom of God are realized on earth. The reincarnated "christ" (the Antichrist) is to reign over the new Age, bringing in a One World Religion and consolidating all nations into a Global New World Order or one monolithic government.

Hell: New Agers deny the existence of hell and a judgement. Hell is not a place but an experience here on Earth; it is a state of mind. They also deny that sin and evil exist. God is alleged to be beyond good and evil.9-11
    For More On The New Age Movement & What The Bible States In Relation To It Go To <!-- m -->http://www.bibleinsong.com/Promises/Wha ... ew_age.htm<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/006/s ... eology.htm<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://carm.org/new-age<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://foundationbaptistchurch.wordpres ... vs_newage/<!-- m -->
    The NWO won't just be governmental, but spiritual as well. Similar to what we see in the film V for Vendetta. In the film the government used religion as an excuse to kill what they considered to be enemies of their own little agenda. Anyone against the NWO ,which does include being against a one world religion that the video was talking about, will be targeted. Which will be a HUUUUGE group of people.
    That's Michael used different religious symbols as clues in the we are the world performance at the memorial. Anyone who isn't for the NWO movement will be targeted!
    --Also, we do have free will. Yes God is in control, but God allows us to believe what so ever we want to believe. Whether what we believe is the truth or not. That is also why we have such horrible things happening in the world,because we have free will. You can choose to do right & live right or you can choose to do evil things & believe in evil things. The choice is yours.

The girl in the picture MJonmind is talking about is from the painting in the Denver Airport:
    [youtube:35ko4b9s]

[youtube:35ko4b9s]

This is what the maker of the doc had to say:

Since the early days of the 2012 theories when David Wilcock was channeling an entity named Ra. people were told that 2012 was really all about enlightenment. This idea is the one we are supposed to believe I think, Yes I know, this is a bit of an insult to those who think that they have uncovered the idea that 2012 was really about a consciousness shift or spiritual evolution as opposed to some doomsday situation through their diligent research. Well, Im sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been the line even back when 2012 enlightenment was supposed to have occurred in 2000 (it was pushed back after it didnt happen). Nowadays, it would be very difficult to find a 2012 website that doesnt make a claim similar to the following: Many people think 2012 is about the end of the world, but that is what stupid people think, we smart people know that it is really about a great cosmic shift in consciousness. Ok, they might be a little more subtle than that. But what I am saying is that you only think your the only one who knows 2012 is supposed to be about spiritual evolution, this what what you were meant to think all along. The idea, if properly presented, has many uses for a global government. One of which will be acceptance of the genocide of dissenters of that new system. Im not saying the people behind promulgating the ideas are part of a secret cabal or anything (for the most part anyway) in fact, I think they really do believe their sources, in Wilcocks case his source is Ra and as we will see, there are many types of Ras out there, and they are extremely concerned with getting those who are willing to listen to them, to tell the world about this coming enlightenment in or around 2012.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    m8ighty
    I understand thats your opinion and i respect it. but to dispute the color of the skin of Jesus is neither important nor relevant. We are all created alike and by one ultimate being, God. And the fact that we would focus more on the color of his skin rather then the message he'd delivered from god, how to live our life by god, and to have faith in the lord is quite sad. Let us not focus on how he looked, but how he lived and why he was sent from the lord. To prejudge people and say they are going to hell for thinking something different is just as bad and its not our job but only gods decision. Color should never be a factor
    I believe that race had much to do with why Michael was treated the way he was in the media and the molestation trial. If you listened to Michael's speech concerning the way black music artists have been treated compared to white ones, you'd also see MJ was grieved about it. His father Joe in one interview said it was about racism, and Katherine tried to "sh" him, as if they weren't supposed to talk about it. The wars throughout history and today may have been about religion, but they are/were also race-based as well, and may be in the future. From what I've learned, racism sadly is still rampant, and it should not be so. I agree with you that we are all created alike by one God. That's why Michael sings about it in his songs, such as Black or white, and Can You Feel it. When foundational facts have been covered up, it does change perspective on truth. Generally white people I've talked to think racism has been mostly dealt with, but black people I've talked to say it hasn't changed much, just more subtle. Color should never be a factor, but it is. Anyway, the only reason I brought that into it, was because this video presenter, though very knowledgable, is so sure he's right and the others are wrong, and I was giving Jesus' skin color as an example. Also I wasn't sure if you were saying that I was pre-judging people and saying they were going to hell. I'm not, because I don't believe the Bible really teaches that there is a hell, since it's a matter of translation and interpretation.

Anyway on the black Jesus/Yahshuah theme, here's 2 sites:
    <!-- m -->http://www.hebrewisraelites.org<!-- m --> and <!-- m -->http://www.stewartsynopsis.com<!-- m -->

Black people have been comfortable with a white Jesus for generations, but few white people around the world are comfortable with a black-skinned kinky-haired Jesus (even upsets them-why?), so I disagree that the color of his skin is not important. I'm white, and others I've told, were offended.

One of the things TS has encouraged us to to, is to think for ourselves, and not just accept things we've been told. There are many different perspectives on understanding who Jesus was, what his name really is, what his message was/is, the interpretation of the Bible, not just one way as you suggest.

The only reason I brought skin color into my first post was not to be a pain, but that, the video creator seemed confident he was right, where these others were wrong. I'm not saying the other theories such as like David Icke has are wrong or right. Jesus talked about trying to take a splinter out of someone else eye, when you have a log in your own eye. All my life I have simply accepted the perspective given on these videos, that Christians were right and the others wrong, but now I want to make sure I have annalyzed and researched all pertinent information, leaving no stone unturned. I don't mean to offend anyone, as that's just where I am on my spiritual journey, and respect others on their journey for truth. I continue to learn so much from others here on this site, elsewhere and the Bible.

KAP93
    I appreciated listening to the videos. Thanks for the information that the little girl pictured was from Denver Airport. You had mentioned that there was what looked like Lightman on TII, so I compared the girl pictured to the young girl that Michael sang about, not knowing where it was from, that's all.
  • @Kap93 and all who read here..

Kap93..after reading your post, I felt compelled to write a little bit about what my own thoughts are concerning some of the subjects you are talking about.

I also hope just like you
    that no one will be offended by what I got to say...

by KAP93 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:43 pm
    That's Michael used different religious symbols as clues in the we are the world performance at the memorial. Anyone who isn't for the NWO movement will be targeted!

My understanding is, Michael showed the various religious symbols, to show,and lead they way to Religious Unity in this World..

He is trying to tell the people of this world, that the crazy divisiveness of the different concepts held by each and every religious body or organized religion, if you will, as possessing the "Only right and True knowledge about God" are pure Non Sense.

Especially when we look at it all of them with an open mind and heart, we will find that, all major Religions of this crazy World , basically teach the same thing.
    ..I.E. that God is Love.

It is all for Love...Michael J. Jackson

All this craziness about wanting to be the only holder/s of the "the correct or Orthodox knowledge of God" that all claim for themselves, is nothing more than pure Ego, ,...and could only have been created by man himself, in the light of the fact, and in Truth also, when there is only one Creator of all there is in the whole of the universe. (if any would believe in Creation).

Everyone and everybody, may approach God the way they choose to approach him, and believe in him, but in the End, all are worshiping the very same God.

Since there is really no other God but One.

The question of duality, in God vs. Satan, also should be included in this view, since , Satan, if he exists as an entity in his own right, is also the creation of God.

The one and ONLY God has also created him,
    sooo, the way I see it, really, no worries. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"Satan"... is not and will never be more powerful, than his own Creator.
    But, I believe, that Satan is just a 'scape Goat" for our own Misdeeds as it were, and is represented as an "Entity" in the Bible, but actually is a part of man's dual nature.

As an orthodox Christian, this view, would give me a very hard time to believe in, when the Christian Bible clearly speaks of "Evil Spirit" and Satan etc.

But, I have to say, the trouble always arises in interpretation of the "sacred Scriptures".
    and reading the Bible in a literalistic way, when the Bible is in truth an Allegorical, and Cryptic document which holds occult messages and Truth ,
    that would liberate each and everyone of the believers , if only it would be taught in that way, instead of a legalistic and literalistic Dogma, that most times does not edify nor teach anything at all of value to the believer about what it should really point to.

I.E..in sum: .Love of God and Love among All, and God's relationship with his creation and the believer's with God.).

I truly believe the Satan spoken of there, in the Christian Bible, is resident within all of us humans and that is the struggle we have to go through to overcome our own temptations,because of the free will God has bestowed upon us, to choose what we would do in the end, about every any of our undertakings in this world,.

And I might add, just like Jesus had to, when he was tempted by the "Devil" for forty days and and forty nights in the "Wilderness"

In other words, Jesus had to Overcome his false attachment to a transitory world and See the Truth, before he could preach and start his Ministry to the world,showing the way of the Light of God,and asking for every one of his brothers and sisters also to Overcome the World, if they would enter and see the "Kingdom of God".

He has promised us after all, that we could do greater things than Him even, if we would understand what he was telling us, and in fact,that it the reason why He came here,
    i.e. to tell us all about the " Kingdom of God".
    i. e. our own Make up, and our true relationship to God.

That is what I believe should be understood by Christians of all denominations, as The Gospel or the Good News of Jesus the Christ.
    And I am not a follower of the.. "New Age Cult".

Now , I will try to post something that I hope would be of some educational value to some Christians among us, who abhor the "New Age doctrine" and all other things that them may not quite understand or quite identify with since they have never heard about it or worse have heard false propaganda preached against various aspects of the so called "demonic " doctrine.

While the subject is a vast one, I will touch here on a few aspect of topics posted here by you.and I speak from the benefit of personal experience as a Christian as well,regarding this particular subject.

.i. e. the Kundalini Energy or sometime referred to as "serpent fire"..because of its "serpent like movement as an 'coiled Energy"
    What is Kundalini:

Kundalini resides in every living being as the divine
    desire to become one with God.

Since the beginning of the creation this force has been acting and pushing the evolution forward.

In our western tradition Kundalini could be understood as The Holy Spirit. In Hebraic scriptures she is called “Ruach”.

Kundalini is in essence creative, and though but comparatively slightly aroused in the dense physical body it manifests itself as the sex urge.

It resides coiled up like a serpent,in the sacral chakram at the base of the spine, which in its turn is a relay station for the similarly coiled up energy in the center of the earth.

When awakened, Kundalini flows up an etheric canal called the sushumna nadi, in Sanskrit, or in the spinal cord,in English, and passes through each of the force centers or chakrams/energy centers, in its journey upwards to the crown Charkra or top of the head of man, that will flow the energy upwards to connect with that of the Universal Energy or God.

This is called the A Wakening of the Soul,or a start of the Soul's journey towards ,
    the State of " Christ Consciousness,"

And ,the dense physical body of man, will be bathed with total light from within,(perfection or without Sin)
    ala..
    "I am the Light of the World" as Jesus has told us, and he knew perfectly well what he was talking about and knew also we also could experience it in our own person just like he did.

That is to say, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist, Islamic , Agnostic or what have you, makes no difference whatsoever,they would all experience this LIght, When the "dense physical man "Awakens" and starts to mind " His Fathers' business" or become "Spiritual",
    the more he attains towards perfection, then the more Light of God he will be able to shine withing his own person and all around him as well, and become closer and closer to his CReator.
    Love is what the man learn to Manifest, basically speaking, since when he Loves, he can do no harm to none. Period.

and to briefly touch on the topic of 'Clairvoyance" you posted about,

And when this cosmic force within Man awakens the man, for his dense "sleep", or his Adamic Sleep, through the Kundalini eruption, or the touch or the Holy Spirit , if you will, then...fire works start to go off.

Literally speaking now from experience.

and why,... the man would have an "different" vision, of " "Reality"..as he had known it and would experience and altered consciousness, as it is termed at times, and would see the world differently than he was accustomed to seeing it, even though,that he had thought in his asleep state, that he knew the "world" very well, judging through his 5 senses alone.

But, when he gains " spiritual Sight", yes, he becomes Clairvoyant,and would gain so many other "psychic powers beside, ..and the Spirit would reveal to him, the " things of God" according to his Will I have to add here, since I do not know anything about calling Spirit guides and the like in my own experience.

And so, that is what is called Awakening, and the awakened man rising up to self-consciousness, or Christ Consciousness..until when he finishes his spiritual journey at last his Soul gets united with God.
    The Prize..that St. Paul told us about, that we would apprehend by the Grace of God.

And If and when we apprehend. we can then say,

" I and the Father are One".
    .Jesus has told us.

P.S. none of this above 'truth" is in anyway takes away from the Redemptive Work that was done on behalf of all people who needed a " Master Physician,.

.and I speak of Jesus the Christ, my beloved.
    God bless
    and
    Peace to all ..
  • m8ighty
    I believe that race had much to do with why Michael was treated the way he was in the media and the molestation trial. If you listened to Michael's speech concerning the way black music artists have been treated compared to white ones, you'd also see MJ was grieved about it. His father Joe in one interview said it was about racism, and Katherine tried to "sh" him, as if they weren't supposed to talk about it. The wars throughout history and today may have been about religion, but they are/were also race-based as well, and may be in the future. From what I've learned, racism sadly is still rampant, and it should not be so. I agree with you that we are all created alike by one God. That's why Michael sings about it in his songs, such as Black or white, and Can You Feel it. When foundational facts have been covered up, it does change perspective on truth. Generally white people I've talked to think racism has been mostly dealt with, but black people I've talked to say it hasn't changed much, just more subtle. Color should never be a factor, but it is. Anyway, the only reason I brought that into it, was because this video presenter, though very knowledgable, is so sure he's right and the others are wrong, and I was giving Jesus' skin color as an example. Also I wasn't sure if you were saying that I was pre-judging people and saying they were going to hell. I'm not, because I don't believe the Bible really teaches that there is a hell, since it's a matter of translation and interpretation.

Anyway on the black Jesus/Yahshuah theme, here's 2 sites:
    <!-- m -->http://www.hebrewisraelites.org<!-- m --> and <!-- m -->http://www.stewartsynopsis.com<!-- m -->

Black people have been comfortable with a white Jesus for generations, but few white people around the world are comfortable with a black-skinned kinky-haired Jesus (even upsets them-why?), so I disagree that the color of his skin is not important. I'm white, and others I've told, were offended.

One of the things TS has encouraged us to to, is to think for ourselves, and not just accept things we've been told. There are many different perspectives on understanding who Jesus was, what his name really is, what his message was/is, the interpretation of the Bible, not just one way as you suggest.

The only reason I brought skin color into my first post was not to be a pain, but that, the video creator seemed confident he was right, where these others were wrong. I'm not saying the other theories such as like David Icke has are wrong or right. Jesus talked about trying to take a splinter out of someone else eye, when you have a log in your own eye. All my life I have simply accepted the perspective given on these videos, that Christians were right and the others wrong, but now I want to make sure I have annalyzed and researched all pertinent information, leaving no stone unturned. I don't mean to offend anyone, as that's just where I am on my spiritual journey, and respect others on their journey for truth. I continue to learn so much from others here on this site, elsewhere and the Bible.

KAP93
    I appreciated listening to the videos. Thanks for the information that the little girl pictured was from Denver Airport. You had mentioned that there was what looked like Lightman on TII, so I compared the girl pictured to the young girl that Michael sang about, not knowing where it was from, that's all.

thank you for your response and also for respectably explaining and sharing your thoughts with me and everyone else. Its good to see that theirs still people that can exchange views and beliefs without being stubborn and growing angry. Iv learn in life that most people are not so much listening to you as they are waiting for you to shut up so that they can speak. Its very sad how ignorance blinds the mind in this day and age. I just wanted to say thank you for the way you responded, if only all could be more level headed
    Wow, I must say I am very impressed! Thank you all for your opinions; they are very fascinating to read! Also thank you for stating your opinions without getting angry or starting an argument as we have unfortunatly seen in other threads. I hope didn't offend anyone, that isn't my intention! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> As for your post Supervision, it looks really interesting--- and long(LOL). I will definatley be reading it as soon as I have access to my laptop and will reply. Also, my post is from a Christian point of view and I only felt obligated to make this thread because I feel, and this is only my personal opinion, that people should realize that the NWO does have a spiritual side to it( as does everything else). The bible even prophisied about it and many other things that have come to pass. Oh, and if anyone is interested, there's a woman named Robin Harfouche who was raised up from childhood to be a NWO spokesperson and also became a new age believer. Her testimony is extrondinary. She also shared the same manager as Michael Jackson and Shirley Mcclain. When she broke free her spirit guide who went by the name Marilyn tried to kill her. She is now a pastor in California! Interesting huh?? --LOL! You can watch the video on sidroth.org her episode was shown on April 26th of this year. Her testimony touched me to the point of making me cry(her radio brodcast was more detailed and what she overcame really got to me-Lol).I can't post a link because I'm on my iPhone as of right now. Sorry!! Well, that's all until I have my laptop back! I love you and God Bless. Oh and once again thank you for your opinions!
    Hello, Supervision! I felt a strong urge to read your post and decided to read your post on my phone, no matter how difficult!---LOL! It was very imformative and what you touched on does sound like what I experience once I recieved the Holy Spirit or helper as some people call him. I had my own awakening I guess you can call it last year and it caused me to become even closer to God. I myself have spiritaul abilities. I have visions and dreams and have also seen demons and angels since I was about five years old. Also God has revealed different things about earth to me. I also agree with you actually about michael's dipiction of various religious symbols. I guess I missed that part of the hoax--LOL. As a human race, we should unify and accept our differences as God wants us to. To love all people as Christ loves them. Which was also Martin Luther Kimg Jr.'s dream was all about(although our history books state otherwise).I think that's why there's so much havock going on. We human beings feel the need to condemn each other because we believe different things. If would only love each other and accept each other differences and all, we wouldn't have to worry about any new world order because no one would allow that to happen. Meaning if we all accept our differences,we would never want to follow a one world religion and be under a one world government. Unfortunatly, we won't all unify as a people until after Jesus comes back to rule his earthly kingdom(although I do believe anything is possible and who knows no armeggeddon will be needed! A girl can dream can't she??). I actually don't believe that the end of the world will happen in 2012, I believe the genocide that was spoken about in the video won't happen until the Antichrist comes into power. But the video was interesting and kind of makes a little sense. Well anywho, thank you Supervision for your post ,it was very very imformative! Who knows, I may pay a visit to the visions thread to hear your interpretation on some dreams I can't seem to figure out lately and share a few visions I have had concerning the hoax as well! Peace and Love! God bless you!!
    @Kap93 and all who read here..

Kap93..after reading your post, I felt compelled to write a little bit about what my own thoughts are concerning some of the subjects you are talking about.

I also hope just like you
    that no one will be offended by what I got to say...

by KAP93 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:43 pm

My understanding is, Michael showed the various religious symbols, to show,and lead they way to Religious Unity in this World..

He is trying to tell the people of this world, that the crazy divisiveness of the different concepts held by each and every religious body or organized religion, if you will, as possessing the "Only right and True knowledge about God" are pure Non Sense.

Especially when we look at it all of them with an open mind and heart, we will find that, all major Religions of this crazy World , basically teach the same thing.
    ..I.E. that God is Love.

It is all for Love...Michael J. Jackson

All this craziness about wanting to be the only holder/s of the "the correct or Orthodox knowledge of God" that all claim for themselves, is nothing more than pure Ego, ,...and could only have been created by man himself, in the light of the fact, and in Truth also, when there is only one Creator of all there is in the whole of the universe. (if any would believe in Creation).

Everyone and everybody, may approach God the way they choose to approach him, and believe in him, but in the End, all are worshiping the very same God.

Since there is really no other God but One.

The question of duality, in God vs. Satan, also should be included in this view, since , Satan, if he exists as an entity in his own right, is also the creation of God.

The one and ONLY God has also created him,
    sooo, the way I see it, really, no worries. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"Satan"... is not and will never be more powerful, than his own Creator.
    But, I believe, that Satan is just a 'scape Goat" for our own Misdeeds as it were, and is represented as an "Entity" in the Bible, but actually is a part of man's dual nature.

As an orthodox Christian, this view, would give me a very hard time to believe in, when the Christian Bible clearly speaks of "Evil Spirit" and Satan etc.

But, I have to say, the trouble always arises in interpretation of the "sacred Scriptures".
    and reading the Bible in a literalistic way, when the Bible is in truth an Allegorical, and Cryptic document which holds occult messages and Truth ,
    that would liberate each and everyone of the believers , if only it would be taught in that way, instead of a legalistic and literalistic Dogma, that most times does not edify nor teach anything at all of value to the believer about what it should really point to.

I.E..in sum: .Love of God and Love among All, and God's relationship with his creation and the believer's with God.).

I truly believe the Satan spoken of there, in the Christian Bible, is resident within all of us humans and that is the struggle we have to go through to overcome our own temptations,because of the free will God has bestowed upon us, to choose what we would do in the end, about every any of our undertakings in this world,.

And I might add, just like Jesus had to, when he was tempted by the "Devil" for forty days and and forty nights in the "Wilderness"

In other words, Jesus had to Overcome his false attachment to a transitory world and See the Truth, before he could preach and start his Ministry to the world,showing the way of the Light of God,and asking for every one of his brothers and sisters also to Overcome the World, if they would enter and see the "Kingdom of God".

He has promised us after all, that we could do greater things than Him even, if we would understand what he was telling us, and in fact,that it the reason why He came here,
    i.e. to tell us all about the " Kingdom of God".
    i. e. our own Make up, and our true relationship to God.

That is what I believe should be understood by Christians of all denominations, as The Gospel or the Good News of Jesus the Christ.
    And I am not a follower of the.. "New Age Cult".

Now , I will try to post something that I hope would be of some educational value to some Christians among us, who abhor the "New Age doctrine" and all other things that them may not quite understand or quite identify with since they have never heard about it or worse have heard false propaganda preached against various aspects of the so called "demonic " doctrine.

While the subject is a vast one, I will touch here on a few aspect of topics posted here by you.and I speak from the benefit of personal experience as a Christian as well,regarding this particular subject.

.i. e. the Kundalini Energy or sometime referred to as "serpent fire"..because of its "serpent like movement as an 'coiled Energy"
    What is Kundalini:

Kundalini resides in every living being as the divine
    desire to become one with God.

Since the beginning of the creation this force has been acting and pushing the evolution forward.

In our western tradition Kundalini could be understood as The Holy Spirit. In Hebraic scriptures she is called “Ruach”.

Kundalini is in essence creative, and though but comparatively slightly aroused in the dense physical body it manifests itself as the sex urge.

It resides coiled up like a serpent,in the sacral chakram at the base of the spine, which in its turn is a relay station for the similarly coiled up energy in the center of the earth.

When awakened, Kundalini flows up an etheric canal called the sushumna nadi, in Sanskrit, or in the spinal cord,in English, and passes through each of the force centers or chakrams/energy centers, in its journey upwards to the crown Charkra or top of the head of man, that will flow the energy upwards to connect with that of the Universal Energy or God.

This is called the A Wakening of the Soul,or a start of the Soul's journey towards ,
    the State of " Christ Consciousness,"

And ,the dense physical body of man, will be bathed with total light from within,(perfection or without Sin)
    ala..
    "I am the Light of the World" as Jesus has told us, and he knew perfectly well what he was talking about and knew also we also could experience it in our own person just like he did.

That is to say, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist, Islamic , Agnostic or what have you, makes no difference whatsoever,they would all experience this LIght, When the "dense physical man "Awakens" and starts to mind " His Fathers' business" or become "Spiritual",
    the more he attains towards perfection, then the more Light of God he will be able to shine withing his own person and all around him as well, and become closer and closer to his CReator.
    Love is what the man learn to Manifest, basically speaking, since when he Loves, he can do no harm to none. Period.

and to briefly touch on the topic of 'Clairvoyance" you posted about,

And when this cosmic force within Man awakens the man, for his dense "sleep", or his Adamic Sleep, through the Kundalini eruption, or the touch or the Holy Spirit , if you will, then...fire works start to go off.

Literally speaking now from experience.

and why,... the man would have an "different" vision, of " "Reality"..as he had known it and would experience and altered consciousness, as it is termed at times, and would see the world differently than he was accustomed to seeing it, even though,that he had thought in his asleep state, that he knew the "world" very well, judging through his 5 senses alone.

But, when he gains " spiritual Sight", yes, he becomes Clairvoyant,and would gain so many other "psychic powers beside, ..and the Spirit would reveal to him, the " things of God" according to his Will I have to add here, since I do not know anything about calling Spirit guides and the like in my own experience.

And so, that is what is called Awakening, and the awakened man rising up to self-consciousness, or Christ Consciousness..until when he finishes his spiritual journey at last his Soul gets united with God.
    The Prize..that St. Paul told us about, that we would apprehend by the Grace of God.

And If and when we apprehend. we can then say,

" I and the Father are One".
    .Jesus has told us.

P.S. none of this above 'truth" is in anyway takes away from the Redemptive Work that was done on behalf of all people who needed a " Master Physician,.

.and I speak of Jesus the Christ, my beloved.
    God bless
    and
    Peace to all ..
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    New Age Cult?
    Pantheism is an amazing religion in my point of view.
    Deepak Chopra is not a stupid (or satanic) man.
    I reccomend you look into it more. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • by loma » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:05 pm
    New Age Cult?

I recommend you look into it more. :)

Hey, Loma, good to bump into you here on this interesting thread...but..Loma..I can see from your post, that you have completely misunderstood what is written in my post.
    the "New Age Cult", was put in quotation marks, to show, that, I, the poster do not share that view at all.

Of course Deepak Chopra is not a stupid (or satanic) man.
    No one is saying that here. I myself own all of his books and share a lot of his views.
    Far from it...he is quite the Guru to millions after all.including the friend of our Michael Jackson.

What my post was saying is,quite the contrary than what I believe you understood.
    I was saying, we need to respect all the different approaches the various cultures of this world teach as the way to approach or believe in God.

As for Pantheism, I find nothing wrong with that approach to God.To me, it is just another "Approach"to same Creator.

.The true Creator of the UNIVERSE, knows all, and looks at all,
    LOL, I am sure he does not mind us humans, giving all our different approaches and beliefs in Him,all kinds of different names, and also clothing it in various ideas and philosophies..and so on..

In the End,IMO, and belief,
    He is still and remains to be the Source of All.

So, I say, to each his OWN, and
    "Let God be True, and every Man, a Liar"..ha ha.

Pantheism:
    Pantheism is the view that the Universe (Nature) and God are identical.[1] Pantheists thus do not believe in a personal, anthropomorphic or creator god. The word derives from the Ancient Greek: πᾶν (pan) meaning ‘all’ and θεός (theos) meaning ‘God’. As such, Pantheism denotes the idea that “God” is best seen as a way of relating to the Universe.[2] Although there are divergences within Pantheism, the central ideas found in almost all versions are the Cosmos as an all-encompassing unity and the sacredness of Nature

Hope, LOMA, we got this misunderstanding clarified.
    Just thought I will post a reply to you, cause, I would not want you to walk away misunderstanding the content of my post and all LOL. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Peace.
  • by loma » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:05 pm
    New Age Cult?

I recommend you look into it more. [size]:)

Hey, Loma, good to bump into you here on this interesting thread...but..Loma..I can see from your post, that you have completely misunderstood what is written in my post.
    the "New Age Cult", was put in quotation marks, to show, that, I, the poster do not share that view at all.

Of course Deepak Chopra is not a stupid (or satanic) man.
    No one is saying that here. I myself own all of his books and share a lot of his views.
    Far from it...he is quite the Guru to millions after all.including the friend of our Michael Jackson.

What my post was saying is,quite the contrary than what I believe you understood.
    I was saying, we need to respect all the different approaches the various cultures of this world teach as the way to approach or believe in God.

As for Pantheism, I find nothing wrong with that approach to God.To me, it is just another "Approach"to the same Creator.

.The true Creator of the UNIVERSE, knows all, and looks at all,
    LOL, I am sure he does not mind us humans, giving all our different approaches and beliefs in Him,all kinds of different names, and also clothing it in various ideas and philosophies..and so on..

In the End,IMO, and belief,

So, I say, to each his OWN, and
    "Let God be True, and every Man, a Liar"..ha ha.
    Peace.

Hope, LOMA, we got this misunderstanding clarified.
    Just thought I will post a reply to you, cause, I would not want you to walk away misunderstanding the content of my post and all LOL. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Peace.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I too believe that there can't possibly be ONLY ONE way to God, the Creator of ALL things. To me it's pretty obvious but this is only what I believe. How many people are there on Earth? From how many countries and cultures? And what about the people that came before the advent of any 'organized' religion? Are they all going to Hell?

I don't feel the need to say more, everyone's entitled to have their own beliefs. I believe in the power of The Truth (God), the real one, that is to say not subject to subjectivity. The Truth is universal, it will definitely prevail and when I say that I mean that it will be so obvious, overwhelming, that nobody will be able to deny it, everybody will acknowledge it. Bearing this in mind I live my faith peacefully without forcing people to accept it, without trying to impose it as the ultimate truth to anyone.

The only thing I allow myself to do, and this is an exercise of self-control, is to say what I think, to express my viewpoint, share my belief with others and how I interpret things, always mentionning (at least always trying to mention) "I believe" "My faith" etc. Bottom line is that everyone has his/her own understanding and beliefs and can express them in peace to be discussed peacefully...until The Time comes for The Truth to shine.

God bless you all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Peace.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Supervision, I was agreeing with you!
    Sorry. Sometimes I get riled up and adress the non-existant haters. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've had a bad experience so far in discussing religion with closed-minded people.
    Hate to see that person address it as a cult. -.-

Although.. They do believe "god" is all and.. "god" is not a thing that's able to make decisions..
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • by loma » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 am
    Supervision, I was agreeing with you!
    Sorry. Sometimes I get riled up and adress the non-existant haters. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've had a bad experience so far in discussing religion with closed-minded people.
    Hate to see that person address it as a cult. -.-

My Girl..got to be on the lookout for the Religious Bandits, who try to hoard and monopolize God...ha ha. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

It is all good now, I knew you just misunderstood, but it was funny the way you came out swinging. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ..God would be proud..of that I am certain!!

God bless you Loma.. do not forget to come and see us at Visions from Michael..
    LOve
    and Peace.

@Sarahli
    [quote][/quote]@ by Sarahli » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:54 am
    I too believe that there can't possibly be ONLY ONE way to God, the Creator of ALL things. To me it's pretty obvious but this is only what I believe.

Sure you are correct Sarahli, and No, you and I are not going to have our second round debate over "Religion" and "God' about your post this time,though I enjoyed the last give and take with you.. ha ha.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    God bless you.Sarahli
    Peace..

@Kap93
    P.s. Kap93..am trying to find time to answer your post. Gee, we are pretty busy at Visions from Mike..and yes, you should definitely stop by and bless us with your visions.
    Interesting that you also have been touched "by the Holy Spirit"..so we need more folks like you there , so pls. come by and engage us there. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I will post something as follow up to our discussion later, if time permits. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Peace.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Forgive my ignorance, who will be the "antiChrist"?
    The "antiChrist" concept will only be valid within the Christian beliefs and communities.
    Think about that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SkySky Posts: 62
    Okay I'm going try and be nice here.. but if it's one thing that gets me madder the hell is this stuff. We are in "hell" right now as far as I'm concerned, the old ways of scaring our kids half to death , with saying like, if u sin you'll go to hell, the devil will take you and so on.. and don't DO that you'll go blind.. now this? Meanwhile we have the most disgusting ppl in power in these churches.

Sigh... we have been lied to for CENTURIES, it's all been to control the masses , by power money and greed.. I mean come on, you got the pope sticking up for child molesters and I won't even get started on that, seeing Vatican city is so rich it's sickening, and they really care about the poor and the suffering.This has been along time coming "Genocide" LOL.. sounds like another scare tactic, so the "truth" won't be found out!!!! These man made reglions are why wars are fought, ppl die for it, and it should not be that way.. we all have free will and if I wanna believe a little green man is my God then so bit.. ( i rly don't think that lol)
    See what I mean though? Where do you think we came from? Do you rly believe in Adam and Eve? The women made him evil, ( sounds like a set up for us evil women how make men do bad things)come on... okay enough I will not keep going you get the idea, lol
  • Okay I'm going try and be nice here.. but if it's one thing that gets me madder the hell is this stuff. We are in "hell" right now as far as I'm concerned, the old ways of scaring our kids half to death , with saying like, if u sin you'll go to hell, the devil will take you and so on.. and don't DO that you'll go blind.. now this? Meanwhile we have the most disgusting ppl in power in these churches.

Sigh... we have been lied to for CENTURIES, it's all been to control the masses , by power money and greed.. I mean come on, you got the pope sticking up for child molesters and I won't even get started on that, seeing Vatican city is so rich it's sickening, and they really care about the poor and the suffering.This has been along time coming "Genocide" LOL.. sounds like another scare tactic, so the "truth" won't be found out!!!! These man made reglions are why wars are fought, ppl die for it, and it should not be that way.. we all have free will and if I wanna believe a little green man is my God then so bit.. ( i rly don't think that lol)
    See what I mean though? Where do you think we came from? Do you rly believe in Adam and Eve? The women made him evil, ( sounds like a set up for us evil women how make men do bad things)come on... okay enough I will not keep going you get the idea, lol

Word up!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->