unseen picture of tests TII?

angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Has somebody seen this picture before??? It looks like from tests TII <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> it's amazing!!!!

Comments

• It's potoshopped. I saw a pic someone wearing it with the exact same position but I lost it. I'll try to find it again.
  • It's potoshopped. I saw a pic someone wearing it with the exact same position but I lost it. I'll try to find it again.

Okay,thank you!!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You can see the original picture here....

http://trendland.net/2010/01/29/the-star-couture-by-zaldy-goco/

Michael-Jackson-by-Zaldy-3-600x863.jpg
  • Thank you lilwendy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I thought it if the lighting is responsible in the colors....
    There are so many forgeries! Thank you very much!!!
  • who is the person in the second pic?
  • who is the person in the second pic?
    I think a doll

• The outfits for TII weren't even finished when Mike "died", remember..?
  • You can see the original picture here....

http://trendland.net/2010/01/29/the-star-couture-by-zaldy-goco/

Michael-Jackson-by-Zaldy-3-600x863.jpg
    thank you for the link. The first suit which on a hanger, was in TII by another color (not black). And the suit of the lightman makes other impression, it was more effective in TII. Strange. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> But this my opinion. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

With love.
  • There seems to be Michael, because the ear is too big (must be a double). <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    There seems to be Michael, because the ear is too big (must be a double). <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

When you loose a lot of weight, your ears will appear bigger.
  • There seems to be Michael, because the ear is too big (must be a double). <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    There seems to be Michael, because the ear is too big (must be a double). <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

It's true. I have seen this with a lot of people at my work. I'm a socialworker.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Has somebody seen this picture before??? It looks like from tests TII <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> it's amazing!!!!

No washboard abs? Some people said, Michael was ripped... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And I don't know...maybe it's a double again... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Has somebody seen this picture before??? It looks like from tests TII <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> it's amazing!!!!

No washboard abs? Some people said, Michael was ripped... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And I don't know...maybe it's a double again... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    No double, a doll.The head is certainly Michael....
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Michael Jackson's left ear?
  • I can see a photoshop line <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can see a photoshop line <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Where?

Where?

in the midde of his neck <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452

And the ears keep growing, look at your grandparents ears, you think they were born like that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can see a photoshop line <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Where?

Oh...now I noticed that... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Thanks. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Where?

Oh...now I noticed that... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Thanks. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Lol you're welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And the ears keep growing, look at your grandparents ears, you think they were born like that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

oh that was bad <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    lol...i kinda thought it was real at 1st too...til i thought about it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> either way I LOVE THAT JACKET!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes I agree, Michael's ear were never that big, I know they say our ears grow with age but not that much maybe by the time he would be 80!