THE FEAR THAT...

iLOVEMJBeLIEveiLOVEMJBeLIEve Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I am so sorry if this will sound depressing for you guys but I really have this fear that he is actually gone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I mean looking at what is going around the whole trial and other matters surrounding his death/"death" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , and recently Katherine suing AEG, could it be that this is for real and things just happens to be a huge coincidence. What if we find out that he is really dead (I hope not)? What will be the reaction? Would people laugh at us? How are we going to accept it? I know I will try and deal through it no matter what happens <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Guys I've been really down to myself lately <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Elvis supposedly faked his death but its been 33 years since his passing and yet no signs of him. I'm gradually losing faith. But I visit this site everyday to raise my spirit up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and I try very hard to stick to what my instincts are telling me, that he is alive and well.

Please don't be offended and I'm sorry if I did upset anybody <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
Remember, it is always for love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> L.O.V.E.
God Bless you all.

Comments

• ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    I am only speaking for myself. I don't concern myself with what anyone thinks of my beliefs. If such a person should laugh, then first of all they aren't a friend of mine. I've always had friends that while they may not share my beliefs, they respect them.

I do think that if we should discover he is really gone, there will be a profound sadness. I've been reading the "goodbye" thread. It is for me, for understandable how some folks feel the need to leave.

For me, as I've stated at the beginning, I've always believed he hoaxed his death. However I've also stated that if I should find that I am incorrect, I will stay in the forum so that justice can be served.

Sometimes, the internet is the only solace & group support one can obtain. It's quite obvious from many posters that many of our friends/family do not support a hoax belief. It is for this reason that no matter what happens, we have each other to lean on towards the end of the journey.
  • If we depend on others to confirm our beliefs, we will go insane. Nobody will ever be able to confirm our beliefs whatever it may be - 100%. The fact that people can't decide which way to go as far as beliefs - proves that their scale that measures their own decision making tools are not up to par. Beliefs are based on emotions. When you need to believe in something, your mind/brain has a way of going in that direction. People often caught in the moment of emergency - find that they are powerful, strong, and faster than they ever knew themselves to be. The mind can turn you into a sprint runner, it can enable you to carry someone 100 pounds and run for help - it can enable you to fight off an attacker in a way that can save your life - it can enable you to do anything, in the case of need. Your mind is a strong tool - but it is also a very vulnerable one. If you don't know what you want to be doing every day - how you want your life to go - influences around you will easily control what you think and feel. And remember, opinions and points of view are merely that - they are not booklets of proof that you can scientifically measure and show how it works. If you believe one way - then just take it for what it is, it's just your own pov. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. That way, whenever you read something else that wants to convince you into another direction, you just take it with a grain of salt and see it as just another opinion. But you have your own opinion and belief. Don't sway away from it.