Come Back Michael All Is ForGiven

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
i just need to say it out loud as its really gettin me just lately hes on my mind 24/7 just of late cant put my finger on why this is,but i guess it doesnt help that tv are still showing programmes michaels home movies and bubbles the untold story,i believe he wont come back wether in death or life but i cant settle until i get some closure on this matter,i miss him dearly everyday of he week and no one understands nor listens to me they all think im losing the plot or i refuse to let it go help me out here guys tell me im not mad for thinkin of him daily all i want to know is he safe is he happy and hope hes havin a good laugh at the media trash,miss you michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Ladylee1979, perhaps you should re-read over the evidence. TS posts and others have shown that this hoax was well-planned - so not a sudden detour due to a health or safety crisis. Sometimes you need to trust in things that you can't see or hear. In TII Kenny Ortega asks Michael how he will know when the screen changes behind him. He says 'I gotta feel that, I'll feel it'.
  • Elsa i love the way you worded that. "I've got to feel it." I sure hope he feels it soon <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • How were you before he died, not so much in media, compared to after death and now?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    He is more in the media then before....TMZ keeps him *alive*.
    Every stupid newspaper is taking over the TMZ news on Mike.
    Even the television in Holland and Belgium.
    GoGo Mike!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sure He is more on news today than before"his death"...so..Go ahead Michael !!!!We trust you!!!!
  • michael became alive again once the tour dates were announced and everything just became chaos from then onwards one minute im buying tickets and the next im attending the 02 to leave flowers i know things dont add up but to have to wait until next year for the court case feels like forever i do beLIEve he is around somewhere and it thats wot keeps me goin