Everyone at the Private Funeral are involved in this hoax.

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
1. He had left for the airport on the evening of June 24th..the children were already where he would meet them....plans were already in motion....

2. A body was donated for research, and the ambulance arrived with it in the back, and that's why we never heard or saw them with a siren on......the rest of the journey was in a white body bag, so nobody really knew who was in there....
3.. The autopsy is fake and made up, and this only involves one person..A coroner, who we know has been involved in television shows.....
4. I think Michael would be somewhere, where the weather is warm..since he was soooo cold...

No dummies other than a photoshopped ambulance picture....

Comments

• OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    how do you know all of this? is it just guessing?
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    I'd like to know as well: is it just a theory of yours? If yes, it's a plausible one.
  • Yes, this is in relation to the "Coherent theories" TS posted about.....

And yes, not hard fact, just a theory I've had for a while...
  • hey 2good!!
    im glad you are still keeping up with everyone that has been playing a roll or two in this hoax..i wish you could post more offten and in one area where if we see a picture or person we can put it there and you and others could try to match everyone up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> just a thought..
    huggs n faith n love to you
    suzz
    like the people that were seen at the pool area..key players you have an eye for that..
  • I will post a link to the first original post about all the actors...

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5436&hilit=cast+%26amp%3B+crew<!-- l -->
  • woohooo! Love it!