The Photos/Videos of Murray taken Before June 25?

thecheetoman2004thecheetoman2004 Posts: 373
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I have an opinion that I want to state.

You know how there are always photos of Murray going about his life and we are all asking, "How is he able to do this without any MJ fans seeing him?"

Well, I have a possible answer (IMO):

All the photos/videos of Murray were taken before June 25, 2009.

Think about it, it would explain why Murray is able to go around without MJ fans seeing him. The pictures are all taken earlier and then are released over time...giving the ILLUSION that they were taken just recently.

I think the only time we've seen Murray after June 25th is the court dates (and his video to his patients and friends...though it could've been recorded before June 25th).

It'd explain why he was able to go to FL without any of the MJ fans seeing him.

Comments

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Love this theory, so - like any good investigator ... how do we start debunking this?

Car number plates?
    His clothes?
    Find pictures of Murray using a smartphone released after the 25th (lol... I don't know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    Anyone got any other ideas? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Various parts of the hoax could have been prepared beforehand. The pics of Murray by Forrest Lawn could have bushes etc. examined for growth, if the shots are close to other more current shots. It was strange that right after MJ's "death" Murray couldn't be found except for the Youtube message which suspiciously looked like Michael, and much later there was a flurry of pics of Murray, and we get new ones often.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Does anyone else remember the picture of Murray's uncle from early on? That has always been by far one of the weirdest Murray episodes.
  • hmmm. excellent theory.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    This theory sounds totally plausible to me. It supplies a possible answer to the ever-nagging question, "How is this guy not hounded by fans?" I would love to try and debunk this.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    awesome theory and it answers a lot of questions regarding Murray
  • Yes, that could be perfectly possible, good thinking!There is certainly something SO odd about this guy's pics...
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    If someone is in a movie/real life soap...you can like him or not...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Chappie
  • I agree that is is a good theory and a real possibility. But I also know that if I ran into Murray anywhere, I wouldn't say a darn thing to him. I wouldn't approach him at all. I wouldn't want to be that close to him, especially if I was a fan who believed he killed Michael. I would be thinking all sorts of things if I saw him, but I would just never get close enough to him to be able to speak to him--and I just wouldn't want to. He's got bad ju-ju. I'm sure many fans feel that way.

• Of course it's all prerecorded, and I think we already came to this conclusion back in April after the photo shoots of Murray jogging and Murray walking in Venice Beach. Then we were provided with that ridiculous video of Murray saving a patient's life on a plane while the woman he saved as well as her fellow passengers didn't even recognize him. Seriously, under which huge rock had these people been hiding for 11 months?! After that video we got to see more videos of him, and still no one recognized or approached the good ol' doc.

Do you honestly think that Murray could walk the streets freely without bumping into one of MJ's fans or even worse, a Justice4MJ member..? What do you think will happen if one of them spots Murray walking around? That would quickly turn into the public lynching of Conny...
  • There is one problem with this theory....The fans of Southern California, actually saw CM and his bodyguard, at Forest Lawn... and they claimed they saw the photographers arrive just before CM did...same photographers that took MJ's final picture. What about the court cases? That was fimed live.

Other than that, the other pictures could be staged and pre-recordered.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • theres one thing that is strange to me ,his baby son is born this year so how can his picture been taken before june 2009 ???? or is the baby also an actor <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> why not i quess <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • obviously, someone else thinks so...............and more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

CuriousCat September 22nd, 2010 12:24 am ET

truth4mj September 21st, 2010 10:44 pm ET

Laugh out loud. If you haven't figured out by now that all video footage of Conrad Murray walking down public streets was shot prior to June 25, 2009, then there's really not much hope in you ever acknowledging Michael's creativity. It's not possible that Dr. Conrad Murray can walk down any street he wants, vacation anywhere he wants, and there is no paparazzi following him? There are no crowds of haters lurking or harassing him. There is always just one videographer; either from TMZ or X17 online. Why doesn't anyone recognize Dr. Conrad Murray in these public videos we are shown like the one posted at x17online today? Why? Because they were shot prior to June 25, 2009, before the world knew who he was. The best way to figure this illusion out is to use the method of logical deduction. There are no cameras allowed inside the courtroom because it is all pre-shot. Only the footage outside the courtroom is live coverage. The video footage that is given to the media from inside the courtroom are pre-shot pieces. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure all this out. I'm amazed at how gullible people are even after 15 months of this non-sense. No wonder Michael had to do something drastic. It was absolutely necessary just to get people to realize they are asleep in their lives. Use the theory of logical deduction for all things that have happened since June 25th. You talk of confessions from Murray and that he admitted to giving propofol. Really? I have never heard him confess to anything. You talk of court documents and affidavits. Really? You think these would be available to any tom, dick or harry on the internet in the murder of the most famous person on the planet before a trial has even begun? You talk of search warrants, autopsy (laugh out loud), toxicology reports as evidence. Really? You think these things would be available to every tom, dick and harry before a trial begins? You think this stuff is real and that it is available to us? If you think these "reported" things are real, then how can you explain the "reported" protective order by Judge Pastor in August saying that all evidence is sealed and cannot be made public? If you think these "reported" things are real, then how can you explain Brian Oxman saying that no evidence has been made public yet? It is really sad and I mean that literally that after 15 months there are still so many zombies asleep in this Thriller. Laugh out loud.

Standing ovation !!!!!!!!

That was brillant, MJ would be so proud

I b.e.l.i.e.v.e
    CuriousCat

<!-- m -->http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010 ... -to-court/<!-- m -->