Greetings Everybody

themayqueenthemayqueen Posts: 17
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Just a short note to say hello and to introduce myself..

I have been here before under a different user name but forgot my password eheheh so I thought I would start from scratch with a new one..

My name is Marina and am from Australia.. I have been following the hoax since it happened and was an original MJHD person..

Comments

• Hello Marina, and WELCOME back! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Blessings and L.O.V.E!
    Dayna
  • Welcome Back Marina! Make sure you keep your password safe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello from the uk,xx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hey thanks every body.. YES I have saved my password this time ehehhehe
  • A huge hello and welcome back from one Aussie to another.....glad to have you here..
  • A huge hello and welcome back from one Aussie to another.....glad to have you here..

Awwwe thanks fellow Aussie lol..
  • Hehehhe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just remembered my password for my other name eheheh

I am MjsWendy as well.. LOLOL what to do now hehehhe
  • Hi Marina ... I remember you well. When I saw the name "themayqueen" it made me think of Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven" ... is that where you got it from?? ("..it's just a Spring clean for the May Queen"). So now you've got two usernames - cool <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hi Marina ... I remember you well. When I saw the name "themayqueen" it made me think of Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven" ... is that where you got it from?? ("..it's just a Spring clean for the May Queen"). So now you've got two usernames - cool <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hey Hello Emerald .. themayqueen came from the may day traditions from Elizabethan times when a young girl would be at the head of the parade and then was sacrificed at the end of May after all the celebrations were over..I started a new YT channel on May 31 so it seemed kind of fitting in a way..

oh boy two names eheheh yes I can have one for weekdays and one for weekends lolol..