Hi death hoax investigators and believers

mjiskingofpopmjiskingofpop Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi my name is Julieanne and I'm a HUGE MJ fan, same as yourselves
I also would like to look into this death hoax thing.

I'm from Glasgow

ermm not really sure what else to say, just that erm, hope to
find more evidence about the mjdeath hoax

thanks for listening

take care. It's all for L.O.V.E

Comments

• Hi Julieanne! You've come to the right place. There is a LOT of information, but all the information you need can be found on this forum. I would suggest starting out at the home page of the forum and reviewing the hoax recap. Once you understand exactly WHAT happened, it's important to dig deeper to discover HOW it happened and most importantly, WHY.

Also, make sure to read all of the posts by user TS here on the forum. They are very lengthy, but I assure you they are worth it and you'll learn something new everyday while slowly but surely coming to understand the hoax.

Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions! We may not have all the answers but searching for them is very much "our thing" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Much love to you!
  • Hello and welcome!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome JulieAnne!
  • Hi JulieAnne! Welcome aboard! Blessings and L.O.V.E to you friend! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Dayna
  • Hello and Welcome to the Hoax Believers Family! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hello there in glasgow xx
  • HI ppls i am new here and i love here my name is stephanie and i LOVE MJ my fave song is Break of Dawn and i am a beLIEver and i need some help <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> o and how do u put a pic i want to put one but idk how if u know can u plz tell me
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    HI ppls i am new here and i love here my name is stephanie and i LOVE MJ my fave song is Break of Dawn and i am a beLIEver and i need some help <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> o and how do u put a pic i want to put one but idk how if u know can u plz tell me

Are you sure your name is Stephanie? Who is Julieanne then? Are you sure your from Glasgow?
    First, you might not name you, but if you did, write the right one. Welcome.

you go to "upload attachments" on the bottom of the post, find the file you saved in PC photo and add the file, for avatar, you start from your profile page.