Greetings from the US

LuvmyMikeyLuvmyMikey Posts: 12
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello very briefly! I've been browsing here occasionally for quite a while and recently have been checking the board almost every day. I'm learning a lot and the board has made me think differently in several ways. I hope nobody minds me saying this, but I can't say that I'm a true believer like many of you. However, I am here to learn and maybe contribute at times. I promise to be open-minded (that's why I'm here, after all!) and to be respectful and straightforward. Thanks for allowing me to join you, and best wishes to all of you! I would love nothing more than to learn that Michael is still with us and at the very least to keep learning about this man who I (and most of you, obviously) love so much and find so fascinating.

--LuvmyMikey

Comments

• Welcome abourd LuvmyMikey I hope you enjoy your stay. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome to our world. There is a lot to read! Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome LuvmyMikey! Glad to have you on the board!

Hope to get to know you better!
  • Welcome to the family, LuvmyMikey! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We look forward to getting to know you better! Sending you Blessings and L.O.V.E always!
    Dayna
  • Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Even though I've been lurking a while, I still have much to learn and posts to catch up on. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome LuvmyMikey! Looking forward to read some of your posts.

With L.O.V.E
  • Welcome to the looney bin <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sure you will fit right in. Just one question. What color do you prefer your straight jacket to be? Red, blue and black are very limited.