ArmyOfLove

JohnkillroryJohnkillrory Posts: 24
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello,My name is Johnkillrory
I watched Michael all my life. Michaels message was simple, Love one another and love can conquer all things. I hate when people say he was the king of pop. To me he will and always be the King of song and dance. Michael had Pop,Rock,and other forms of sound in all his music.When Michael pass away on June 25, he took a part of me and i know everyone else he took a part of them too. Michael stood for love and the teachings of Jesus. He read the bible daily, but knew in his heart that it was not religion but love was the way to GOD. I know that he is guiding us from wherever he is. One man had said, I did not know Michael, but when he died i felt such a loss.He says also how can someone you never met make you feel this way.I tell you it is because we all felt the pain of Michaels hurt and loneliness.He was human just as we are and we can all understand this pain. I grew up quite a lot like Michael. They put Michael down because of the prescribed drugs, but I tell you i am disabled too and have lived with chronic pain for 16 years now. You have to walk in someones shoes to understand his life.
I also had a father who showed me no outward love. I begin to work at the age of 5 and learn the hardest part of life.I also was called many names like freak and stupid and I grew up thinking I was. Michael said before, if you want to know me watch the video or listen to the song Childhood.I also sing and love to perform, but i am too disabled now to do that.Everyone knows Michael the performer and it is this image that died that day.Michael the humanitarian and childlike spirit is alive forever.Many people who say they are his fans, have said they do not accept the new fans who became so after his death. I say shame on them.I guess they never listened to his message or they would have accepted them as one of the family. I love watching captain EO because I can feel the spirit of the 1980s.He was so kindhearted and was a very special person who trusted and gave the benefit of doubt to everyone. He thought people where basically good and just like him. He change the way we all view life and each other. I am now a part of the army of love that is growing everyday. We all are a part of this great journey that he has started and I know it shall lead us to places we never thought we would go.Michael was my Brother,he was my friend and he was the lonely person on the street we pass everyday.May the message of Michaels love continue to grow and spread to the whole world so we can see a bright new tomorrow

Comments

• Hello John and welcome! I hope you'll feel at home here with people who love and respect Michael as a beautiful person, a great humanitarian, and gifted performer. Thanks for sharing your story ... you have obviously had many hurdles to face in life, yet they have not left you bitter or cynical. Bless you! Love & peace, Emerald <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • A big hello and welcome from Australia....it's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • Hello John , nice to meet you here ,i just read your story and i think you are a very nice person .. welcome to you and have a god stay here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome John, I truly hope we can help you feel at home here. May God bless you and your journeys that you are about to endure with all of us here.