How can teeth so change?

<!-- m -->http://jasa-hukum.ex-alumni.com/?p=329<!-- m -->

This is a rare interview from 1983. Please watch carefully and tell me ... what happened to Michael's teeth? According to the autopsy report he didn't have artificial teeth or something like this. So what happened??? Who is the guy who died on June 25???

MJ always had these fantastic teeth. Please compare them with the TII Michael and you see that there is a huge difference!

With regard to the hands .. okay, I could imagine that arthritis could be an aspect that leads to "thicker" fingers making them look shorter etc. but the teeth?

I have saved a lot of MJ photos showing this perfect smile and MJ of the last years with this incredible (way too) broad smile (02 guy) and teeth that do not look nothing similar to MJ's teeth from the 80s.

Comments

• Yeah something just isn't right with the upper lip/teeth... I know what you mean. They don't change.. it's probably a double...
  • More examples

• Because he has more "volume" in the upper lip with a botox, so it seems that there is decrease the size of the teeth ... although the "format" of all teeth seems that has not changed. IMO
  • Come on you guys. Surely turning 50 and aging gracefully can change your face somewhat. Your teeth shift as you age. Some have to be pulled. Some get botox. IMHO i think they are all MJ himself. Just my humble opinion.
  • Shape of the mouth changed, but i see quite the same teeth.
  • The teeth didn't change but his lip did.
  • To me all the sets of teeth seem absolutely identical, except for the O2 guy. I would need to see a bigger picture or a close-up. In that picture the teeth seem a bit different, can't tell exactly how, they look less even and more edgy at the same time... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    Because he has more "volume" in the upper lip with a botox, so it seems that there is decrease the size of the teeth ... although the "format" of all teeth seems that has not changed. IMO

agree..teeth are exactly the same. It is the upper lip that has changed.Botox I think too..
  • I watched among MJ's pictures I have from the last years...same teeth as O2 guy...
  • botox? i don't think he used/uses that
  • Teeth look the same to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    You are comparing pictures from when he was in his early 20's,pre surgery,post surgery,in his 40's and the stand in at the 02 in London...they are bound to be different...I look different than I was 25years ago and different to how I will look in 25 years time

• i don't see anything wrong with Michael at O2...it's him <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I'm starting to believe it, especially when the smile and his voice seemed identical "arena 02 London"at various times during their stay in Gary - Indiana/2003.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SfbHVqn ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Uhhh...I will never see MJ in the O2-guy... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->