TIAI September 27

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to the front page.

THISISALSOIT.com

Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/tiai_Silencing_the_Critics.php

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The HD videos are breathtaking. Wow is all I can say! Thanks TS.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Great overview and inclusion of all the links/videos etc which TS discusses in the most recent post on 09-09-10.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Good job girls. God bless you TS.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TS recognizing the good work, congratulations Mo and Souza <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    TS says that MJ himself said at the London Press conference-- see you in July. And he underlined it.
    This has really challenged me. I am one who has always maintained it wasn't Mike, but now I will have to go back over the O2 anouncement threads.
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about something. If anyones looking for me, I'll be in the doubles threads.
  • Well done Mo/Souza/TS!!! Thank you!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Looks awesome.
  • Awesome work <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you
    TS/Souza/Mo
    Everyday I come online just to see all the updates.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes thanks Mo and Souza for your amazing work in putting this from TS all together in such a beautiful, easy to follow and organized way! Like TS said, when MJ BAM's there will be a flood from old members and entirely new to the hoax visitors, and your work will become one of the most important references. Sorry about not giving you credit before, I wasn't paying attention, just checking in quickly, and got enthralled with the videos right away.
  • It's easier to read this way ...good work

I see TS is following the 777 days - so we know he doesn't miss the important days.

I hope he will not change the rules of the game too soon. It's comforting to know we can rely on something solid.

And our friends from TMZ did posted news today, in fact about Prince helping in charity, and that seems linked to the previous redirect, which was about charity too.
  • This looks awesome - hats off to Souza & Mo for putting it together in such an organised and appealing way. And thank you TS for buoying up our faith. You are preparing us well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This looks awesome - hats off to Souza & Mo for putting it together in such an organised and appealing way. And thank you TS for buoying up our faith. You are preparing us well <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Totally agree! Thank you Mo and Souza - a very easy to follow layout and very appealing.
    TS
    > <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> - You are amazing!

With L.O.V.E
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Very Awesome <3
  • Ooh yes that is easier to read and this redirect also gave me an opportunity to reread this post. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Peace & LOVE
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Beautiful work, Mo and Souza! A+ level on the report card! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> You have raised the bar again with this reader-friendly, eye-catching format. TS, much appreciation for showcasing this new design.
  • KylieKylie Posts: 22
    Excellent job Souza and Mo, the page looks great. Much easier to read and understand what TS is telling us in this kind of format.

Just noticed something I thought was interesting in the section "Does MJ have any informers?"
    It says that
    "Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book"
    and has this linked
    DrHinton.jpg

Then it says
    "And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer"
    and links to Linda Hoodsigmon's website
    Linda.jpg

Then it says:
    "So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS?"
    and links to a post to Serenitys_Dreams
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11198&start=25#p189140<!-- l -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm not going to comment on Serenitys_Dream, but I must say I've wondered recently whether certain people here are more than 'just' members. They seem to 'know' many things for certain, more than the rest of us, and I get a vibe that it's not just from more researching and investigating. I maybe imagining it of course!
  • I'm not going to comment on Serenitys_Dream, but I must say I've wondered recently whether certain people here are more than 'just' members. They seem to 'know' many things for certain, more than the rest of us, and I get a vibe that it's not just from more researching and investigating. I maybe imagining it of course!

I agree. If you're imagining, than I am imagining it too. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • curls, I also agree. Your post sounds very much like something I would write.
  • I'm not going to comment on Serenitys_Dream, but I must say I've wondered recently whether certain people here are more than 'just' members. They seem to 'know' many things for certain, more than the rest of us, and I get a vibe that it's not just from more researching and investigating. I maybe imagining it of course!

I agree. If you're imagining, than I am imagining it too. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

You've both read my mind Curls and GinaFelicia!! We have no idea who is posting here. Usernames are like masks to disguise one's true identity. Obviously there are some good investigators and researchers amongst us, but perhaps some have been able to tap into some exclusive information the rest of us don't have access to <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TS says that MJ himself said at the London Press conference-- see you in July. And he underlined it.
    This has really challenged me. I am one who has always maintained it wasn't Mike, but now I will have to go back over the O2 anouncement threads.
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about something. If anyones looking for me, I'll be in the doubles threads.

I keep thinking about that too. However, I had an interesting notion the other day. Even if it wasn't Mike at the 02, or in parts of TII, does that automatically mean that he wasn't behind the whole thing? If this whole thing is like a movie, then Mike could have hired actors to play his part while he is directing it. So perhaps it doesn't matter if it was really Michael at the 02, because the message was still the same and still straight from Mike's mouth as far as what he wanted to be said... "This It Is".

What do you think? Just trying to entertain all possible options!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    TS says that MJ himself said at the London Press conference-- see you in July. And he underlined it.

I keep thinking about that too. However, I had an interesting notion the other day. Even if it wasn't Mike at the 02, or in parts of TII, does that automatically mean that he wasn't behind the whole thing? If this whole thing is like a movie, then Mike could have hired actors to play his part while he is directing it. So perhaps it doesn't matter if it was really Michael at the 02, because the message was still the same and still straight from Mike's mouth as far as what he wanted to be said... "This It Is".

At first it seemed obvious to me that the 02 MJ was an imposter. But then I thought perhaps MJ was pretending to be an imposter. After all, would a real imposter walk the way he did? And that wig! Not to mention that silly smirk on his face. Michael is such a trickster, it wouldn't surprise me if the imposter is a fake!
  • TS says that MJ himself said at the London Press conference-- see you in July. And he underlined it.

At first it seemed obvious to me that the 02 MJ was an imposter. But then I thought perhaps MJ was pretending to be an imposter. After all, would a real imposter walk the way he did? And that wig! Not to mention that silly smirk on his face. Michael is such a trickster, it wouldn't surprise me if the imposter is a fake!
    I still am not sure if it was Michael or not. It;s just my opinion that he has a double who looks almost like him, speaks and walks almost like him. But who knows?!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Excellent job Souza and Mo, the page looks great. Much easier to read and understand what TS is telling us in this kind of format.

Just noticed something I thought was interesting in the section "Does MJ have any informers?"
    It says that
    and has this linked
    DrHinton.jpg

Then it says
    Linda.jpg

Then it says:
    "So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS?"

If you click the link you will see serenity's post is about the TMZ connection. TMZ is Mike's informer.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• KylieKylie Posts: 22

It says that
    and has this linked
    DrHinton.jpg

Then it says
    Linda.jpg

Then it says:

If you click the link you will see serenity's post is about the TMZ connection. TMZ is Mike's informer.

Yes Souza, I see that, but the question asked by TS is:
    So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if NOT TMZ and/or TS?

So he is asking if the informers aren't TMZ or TS, then who are they, then he shows a screen shot of Serenitys_Dream.

So to me this suggests, that if TMZ or TS aren't the only reliable informers, then Serenitys_Dream is also a reliable informer.