MJ's Ex-Bodyguard -- Blanket Might Be My Son

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in News
MJ's Ex-Bodyguard -- Blanket Might Be My Son
9/27/2010 10:46 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of Michael Jackson's ex-bodyguards has come out with a video statement, claiming he has reason to believe that Blanket is his biological son -- a fact that, he says, MJ even confirmed himself.

0927-feddes-launch2-credit.jpg

29-year-old Matthew Fiddes made the statement after court docs allegedly leaked, describing how he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001-- sperm that may have been used to conceive Blanket Jackson ... who was born in '02.

Despite several coincidences -- the 2001 sperm donation, the resemblance -- Fiddes claims he's still not 100% sure of his paternity ... telling TMZ, "As far as I'm concerned, Michael Jackson is the father."

As for custody -- Matt tells us, "If anything happened to Mrs. Jackson, I think Tito Jackson and his sons would be best suited to look after Michael's children." He adds, "I don't want to create a war with the Jacksons again about something so private."

0927-blanket-getty-sm-02-credit.jpg

See also
Rowe: Potential MJ Baby Daddies Want 'Fame'
Bio Dad #2 -- MJ Baby Mama Is 'Crazy'
Actor Claims He May Be Paris' Daddy

Tags: Michael Jackson, Blanket Jackson

Please someone publishes with the image <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Forget to place the link <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/27/michael-j ... ion-video/<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    wacko1_280_420154a.jpg

Hmm, I believe out of any of Michael's kids, Blanket is DEFINITELY his. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Interesting how other sources reported this before TMZ.. Not that TMZ IS always first, but they usually are..

Another thing, it's a different story. They reported that the bodyguard claims that he's the father and will fight for custody. TMZ are only reporting facts know?
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    It would seem this particular story is not part of the show and was unexpected... and unwanted...?

Over at TMZ.com - the story about Prince "Healing the World" is a couple stories above this one. Considering the subject matter... this is not the usual behaviour of "tabloid trash" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MJ's Ex-Bodyguard -- Blanket Might Be My Son
    9/27/2010 10:46 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of Michael Jackson's ex-bodyguards has come out with a video statement, claiming he has reason to believe that Blanket is his biological son -- a fact that, he says, MJ even confirmed himself.

29-year-old Matthew Fiddes made the statement after court docs allegedly leaked, describing how he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001-- sperm that may have been used to conceive Blanket Jackson ... who was born in '02.

Despite several coincidences -- the 2001 sperm donation, the resemblance -- Fiddes claims he's still not 100% sure of his paternity ... telling TMZ, "As far as I'm concerned, Michael Jackson is the father."

As for custody -- Matt tells us, "If anything happened to Mrs. Jackson, I think Tito Jackson and his sons would be best suited to look after Michael's children." He adds, "I don't want to create a war with the Jacksons again about something so private."

See also
    Rowe: Potential MJ Baby Daddies Want 'Fame'
    Bio Dad #2 -- MJ Baby Mama Is 'Crazy'
    Actor Claims He May Be Paris' Daddy

Tags: Michael Jackson, Blanket Jackson
    Please someone publishes with the image <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I just noticed the use of "02" alot in this article, just made me think of the 02 announcement... wonder if there's more to this. Anyone...? Serenity...? lol <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Mateo Fiddes ....., if this is something so private, in order that you speak? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Supposedly a few documents filtered, Harvey we were able to see these documents. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Introduced by mr. Mossad...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Matt with his kids found on Uri Gellers site here: <!-- m -->http://site.uri-geller.com/unicycle__christening_<!-- m -->

They look nothing like Blanket.. the man is mad:

Fiddes-family050909.JPG
    mr. Mossad <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I did not realize that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    He's here in Australia as we speak promoting his martial arts exhibition or something but apparently he will be on Channel 7's Sunrise tomorrow morning answering all the questions that are unanswered and everyone wants to know. So for the Aussie fans, be sure to tune in and for the international's, the website is well done to there will be a video up a couple of hours afterwards <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    He doesn't want to 'create a war with the Jacksons over something so private"?
    So wtf bring it up 9years after the fact?
    Running low on the funds?Security not paying enough....?Jumping on the bandwagon of lets see how much I can make from being 'associated' with Michael Jackson..

Some people....I have no words for how ugly the human race can be.Just EUGH.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Matt with his kids found on Uri Gellers site here: <!-- m -->http://site.uri-geller.com/unicycle__christening_<!-- m -->

They look nothing like Blanket.. the man is mad:

Fiddes-family050909.JPG

Looks nothing like that chap! Blanket looks like his real Daddy, MJ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

God bless you, DancingTheDream, for the newspaper piccy!

Blessings to all!
  • LIAR! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

blanketmike.jpg
    LIAR! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

blanketmike.jpg

OMG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!
    This pic is priceless!!
  • OMG, and this bodyguard has links with Uri Geller! I wonder why Michael was involved with these people false? Perhaps as Latoya said, Michael had no malice in the heart and soul, he was feeling very lonely and people took advantage of it. Poor Michael! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Despite several coincidences
    still not 100% sure
    I don't want to create a war

Can it be a kind of message here. I thought that maybe it was in reference to TS and his posts and about the fact that despite all the "coincidences" (which are finally not coincidences) some people are still not convinced and that maybe it was not necessary to enter into arguments trying to explain because some people are stubborn and will simply and purely not change their minds at this point, insisting could only create a "war"... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

The story in itself doesn't add up because if he is not 100% sure why are there even talks about custody? Physical resemblance is absolutely not a proof we know that, even less a photo of him at a young age...only DNA is a proof. And why all these stories about people claiming to be the father or the mother in the first place? Maybe that there is another message here about how we must built our families, following God's law to avoid such problems.
    Did anybody see the article in this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=14445<!-- l -->
    Since Michael’s death in June 2005, at least a handful of former bodyguards and associates came forward with various claims, most of which were proved wrong the instant they were made.

I guess they were typing too fast, lol.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Did anybody see the article in this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=14445<!-- l -->
    Since Michael’s death in June 2005, at least a handful of former bodyguards and associates came forward with various claims, most of which were proved wrong the instant they were made.

In June 2005? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Did anybody see the article in this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=14445<!-- l -->

In June 2005? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just saw something on a website called museumofhoaxes.com they are full of MJ hoaxes lol
    apperantely he also "died" in 2005 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/neverland-ranch-investigators-discover-corpse-of-r,1303/
    Isn't that a co-incidence <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yeah, and I am a mother. It's time to go to court and file petiion. I have more common with Blanket than this bodyguard.
    Anything for money.............
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Matt let's take this whole I'm Blanket's father to the Maury Povich show haha The DNA test shows MATT YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!! THE KID IS NOT YOUR SON HE'S MJs!