MJ's nephew Austin Brown debut track Target practice

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
I haven't been on here for a very long time. So I thought I would see what's been happening on here lately. Anyway I don't know if this has been posted but Rebbie son Austin got a new album coming out and the first track has been released. The track is titled target practice. He actually sounds really good but it's a trip how much he sounds like MJ on the high notes. When he sings falsetto in the background lyrics he sound exactly like MJ to me. His album was produced by Darkchild who did the Invinsible album for Michael. I hope Austin does well because he seem like a sweetheart and very humble. Here's a link to listen to the track.
<!-- m -->http://www.popeater.com/2010/09/27/aust ... re_twitter<!-- m -->

Comments

• I think your right I want to see the credits... the background sounds like MJ to me too!!!!!! I have listened to it a couple of times.
    Kat
  • It's crazy how much he looks like Michael circa Thriller. I guess it makes sense...strong family genes. Pretty cool song. Nice introduction. Wish him luck. Oh and those falsetto vocals in the background does sound mj but I don't think it's him.