MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929-matt-fiddes-ex.jpg

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds .. "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/29/michael-jackson-bodyguard-matt-fiddes-blanket-jackson-paternity-biological-father/

Comments

• Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds .. "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."
    glasses03.jpg
  • this persons idea of the best choice for alternitive guardian is jermaine or tito. huh
  • TMZ and their bunch of crapola as usual!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ok so there were certainly enough dots in this article. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But I'm not sure how to connect them unless... it's about the DNA test? I don't know about anyone else but sometimes I get tired of trying to read between the lines of a TMZ article...not that I'll stop of course but it would be nice to see something obvious like, oh say, MJ Never Died and will be appearing on TMZ Live today to explain himself! That would be super sweet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    MMS NSS! ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, liddle chuckle, that was funny. Thanks Harve, hun.

this persons idea of the best choice for alternitive guardian is jermaine or tito. huh

I don't know much about Jermaine's kids (maybe because I still haven't figured out which ones are his LOL) but Tito raised some fine boys, so I don't see how that would be strange. I do wonder where Rebbie and Janet are, since it was rumored the kids would go live with one of them last year. Unless something drastic happens... ORLY? Let's see what kind of drastic things will happen. Oh the suspence, I can't stand it no more!!!! <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

buL3A4CsoHe97gtkYQydtLIGgamesfree_ca_bored_cat.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MMS NSS! ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, liddle chuckle, that was funny. Thanks Harve, hun.

this persons idea of the best choice for alternitive guardian is jermaine or tito. huh

I don't know much about Jermaine's kids (maybe because I still haven't figured out which ones are his LOL) but Tito raised some fine boys, so I don't see how that would be strange. I do wonder where Rebbie and Janet are, since it was rumored the kids would go live with one of them last year. Unless something drastic happens... ORLY? Let's see what kind of drastic things will happen. Oh the suspence, I can't stand it no more!!!! <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

maybe that is what ssems odd . that jermaine and tito seem to be at opposite ends of the spectrum on the daddy scale. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

are you a cat lover? i know where you can get four cheap. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    MMS NSS! ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, liddle chuckle, that was funny. Thanks Harve, hun.

maybe that is what ssems odd . that jermaine and tito seem to be at opposite ends of the spectrum on the daddy scale. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

are you a cat lover? i know where you can get four cheap. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh god no! I have one and the dude's a hand full! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MMS NSS! ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry, liddle chuckle, that was funny. Thanks Harve, hun.

Oh god no! I have one and the dude's a hand full! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

how about a husband and two kids? you take them and the cat problem i can solve <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Unless something drastic happens... ORLY? Let's see what kind of drastic things will happen. Oh the suspence, I can't stand it no more!!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

kjhd.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Unless something drastic happens... ORLY? Let's see what kind of drastic things will happen. Oh the suspence, I can't stand it no more!!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

kjhd.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That was my thought as well... Brilliant photoshop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds .. "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."
    glasses03.jpg

hahahaha

Hey I found a pic of Matt's mother...

indianwomanmcleodganj.jpg

Yep she's of Indian decent... can't you see the resemblance? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

Like Andrea pointed out, so many dots... and also does anybody else find this paragraph kinda unnatural-sounding?
    MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

9/29/2010 1:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

9 + 2 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 27 (= 9+9+9)
    Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929-matt-fiddes-ex.jpg

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds .. "I am not willing to approach this subject as
    I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/29/michael-jackson-bodyguard-matt-fiddes-blanket-jackson-paternity-biological-father/

Fib. Ummm, ya think?
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    unless something drastic happens? mmm..........what kind of drastic thing Matt? haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well Fiddes and this "if" the death of Katherine, which are planning new stage?. What happened to Diana Ross?
  • kind of creepy to specifically mention katherines death.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Well Fiddes and this "if" the death of Katherine, which are planning new stage?. What happened to Diana Ross?

You have a very good point, because Diana was named if Katherine should die. So, are we supposed to believe that MJ never supplied any of his sperm for his children? WOW! What next TMZ? How many more stones will be unturned over this saga? Keep the Faith!
  • I must be blind or something.....
    I don't see a resemblance to Blanket. Do you guys?
    Any trash cans in the pics? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E.
  • this persons idea of the best choice for alternitive guardian is jermaine or tito. huh

I know! I was thinking the same thing. Not that I have anything disparaging to say about Jermaine or Tito but why did he focus only on these two?
  • Unless something drastic happens... ORLY? Let's see what kind of drastic things will happen. Oh the suspence, I can't stand it no more!!!!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

kjhd.jpg

Oh no you guys. Are you serious with this photo of Mrs. Jackson? Where'd it come from? This is incredibly disrespectful and hurtful to the Jackson family and to Mrs. Jackson. We know there's someone in the family looking at the site and we all assume that Michael is. How do you think he would feel seeing this? If anyone's mother was made a joke of like this it's not funny. I do not mean to chastise and I try to keep my opinion to myself about other's posts here, but I'm terribly offended by this. Can we remove this photo, please?
  • I must be blind or something.....

L.O.V.E.

No resemblance to Blanket whatsoever to me. Blanket looks like Michael when he was a boy.
    I must be blind or something.....

L.O.V.E.

No resemblance to Blanket whatsoever to me. Blanket looks like Michael when he was a boy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4HozmxN3Ws1-3_ipd6XSPLqxOStHDefPTx_9u61MEliHqfzc&t=1&usg=__MKR943-T1PqbQPG-zt_PK0GdN5Y= images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy7nUnD4ytlJAANw1Bq-nZW67jzmeVi5UQDYNDvacFE1uYBX0&t=1&usg=__3M0rdOrgtAJW4BTqAhJjk41LMyA= images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0N4O8e31pYGYQajVigt3b_Xv17j3ndkOPrqTiYwKFW3hOIZE&t=1&usg=__IkAy_WfiiBS69q8lNES3mYKsbMw=

I agree that Blanket resembles Michael, way more than the bodyguard. Also, when I saw the youtube videos of Blanket a while back, there was something Michael-esque about him that I can't explain...I was entertained and he just had that same something that makes MJ unique and special...in my opinion at least. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Another greedy mama pushes son against Michael. Guardianship, wow, they read about $26K monthly allowance huh!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

kjhd.jpg

Oh no you guys. Are you serious with this photo of Mrs. Jackson? Where'd it come from? This is incredibly disrespectful and hurtful to the Jackson family and to Mrs. Jackson. We know there's someone in the family looking at the site and we all assume that Michael is. How do you think he would feel seeing this? If anyone's mother was made a joke of like this it's not funny. I do not mean to chastise and I try to keep my opinion to myself about other's posts here, but I'm terribly offended by this. Can we remove this photo, please?

With you SoldierofLOVE! I was going to say the same thing. Being only a die hard "fan" of MJ and a supporter/wellwisher of the family i felt bad about this and my first reaction was "what kind of joke is this? this isn't funny"... I'm sorry but i had to say this, cause being only a fan i felt bad so i can imagine how offended Michael or anyone in the family would feel if they saw this. As SoldierofLOVE said, making jokes of someone's mother is never a good thing let alone the man's mother who we all want to receive respect from the world. Can the photo be removed, please? Peace.
  • Oh my gosh guys! I was NOT in any way intending to make fun of Mrs. Jackson (whom I love to pieces) but was more intending to poke fun at the ridiculous photoshops that we see (as this is clearly a cut and paste job) and all the hoaxes that have been going around lately.

If any of you think this is offensive then yes, please, have it removed. I feel absolutely horrible that someone would find this disrespectful.

If anyone from the Jackson clan find this disrespectful in any way, my deepest apologies!!!! I just meant to lighten the mood…. Excuse me while I go throw up. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->