Isnt It Amazing????

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
Hi, guys..I have been thinking a lot about this and am wondering your thoughts ok? Isn't it amazing all of the stories that have been released since MJ left last June? When I say stories I mean interviews, and unbelievable stories. For example, The PATERNITY claims! Is this real??? Don't you all feel this is sooooo disrespectful for MJ?? I mean if he is still here he is probably like <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> And IF he is gone sooo disrespectful to his Legacy??/ Just think about things a minute ESPECIALLY the stories released by TMZ. The Arnie Klein and Jason story, among many others! WHY and WHat purpose do these stories serve for the Hoax. Why are these people making a Tabloid spectacle out of MJ even in his "absence" Don't bash me <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> just saying how do these stories fit into the hoax? Why is MJ allowing this IF he is. ESPECIALLY the paternity claims. I have never seen anything like it. I had a cousin that stupidly said to me "Girl MJ probably has a kid in every country" <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Take your time read this post and tell me your deep thoughts ok? Something we can discuss because I am baffled ! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> And we also know of some in MJ's inner circle giving stories as well. Is it the money? thanks.

Comments

• I have been wondering the same...

Some stories actually seem as if they might be part of the hoax...it's hard to tell cause as we have learnt, anything is possible with the hoax!

I'm sure some of the stories are just there to make the people that tell them the centre of attention. Everyone wants to be in the spotlight, I suppose. Then it goes to show who are real friends of MJ and who'd been false all the way back. But again, who knows...some of them might just as well be in on the hoax??

The paternity claims seem pretty ridiculous, as a matter of fact so ridiculous that might be part of the hoax too. For example the bodyguard...I can smell a rat there. Either it's hoax related or he's gone nuts, really. I don't see a reason why he would want to benefit from Michael's "death" like that. We have discussed that on another forum...

I wish all the weird stories were part of the hoax, otherwise, if Mike's watching he must be sickened to the guts. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • sometimes i wonder if it is not so improtant who is talking but who isn't .