Timor Steffens - @timorworld

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
been writing bout rehearsals with whitney houston dancing with the stars etc so was that the big secret? rehearsing for her and only now allowed to talk about it?? HOPE NOT!!!

Comments

• i thought that all the dancers were still under contract
  • No that was NOT the big secret <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I saw Timor on Dutch tv recently and the TV host kept asking him what the big secret project was (after talking about him dancing with whitney houston) and he kept saying : no I really cant tell you that .. so he still hasn't told the big secret he;s working on <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yeah exactly!
    That was NOT the big secret! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i think timor likes all this attention in fact i think he is loving it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    He had already said about workinfg with her so that is not it..
  • thanks guys phew <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> was worried for a second so still not saying yay thats good!!!!
  • Well I had a dream last night that Michael and Whitney were married <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!! I need to take a break from searching directly before going to sleep!

Speaking of Whitney, have you seen Shannon's tweets re; Whitney? <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/shannonholtz<!-- m -->
    I wish I knew how to get her pic next to the TMZ money pic, I think her chin and facial structure would also fit in place of Gilda!!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

By the way Shannon Holtzapffel was the assistant choreographer for 'This Is It' <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • Well I had a dream last night that Michael and Whitney were married <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!!! I need to take a break from searching directly before going to sleep!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That would be a nightmare...sorry I loved whitney growing up but she just seems so wrapped in herself. Its great she got clean but its not great that she is milking June 25th for her comebck. IMO -thats the way I see it.
    new tweet of Timor:

Tmoreworld

Long dayzz! But its a really good feeling to come home in ur crib and sit on your couch like a King...and watch a DVD...old school about 8 hours ago from TwitterBerry

King? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi Eva, Timor seems to tweet an awful lot about couches...hmmm he has moved picked couches up, moved couches out, and moved couches in...what in the world could this mean????
  • Hi Eva, Timor seems to tweet an awful lot about couches...hmmm he has moved picked couches up, moved couches out, and moved couches in...what in the world could this mean????

Maybe this is really far fetched, but I read somewere someone said Michael was in Europe? Couches is also something in France...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For Furniture, see Couch

Couches is a commune (meaning a small gathering of people sharing a common life) in the Saône-et-Loire department in the region of Bourgogne in eastern France.
    hmmm... he could be in Europe (YAY!) but I don't think so. I think he is with his family. But then it could make sense what Blanket said about vacation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hmmm... he could be in Europe (YAY!) but I don't think so. I think he is with his family. But then it could make sense what Blanket said about vacation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry Eva, I'm a little lost here. Could you tell what did Blanket say about vacation? Thanx sweety.

• Sorry Eva, I'm a little lost here. Could you tell what did Blanket say about vacation? Thanx sweety.

I think she meant the thing Blanket said to an interviewer that his " daddy is on vacation" in stead off daddy is dead...
  • hmmm... he could be in Europe (YAY!) but I don't think so. I think he is with his family. But then it could make sense what Blanket said about vacation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry Eva, I'm a little lost here. Could you tell what did Blanket say about vacation? Thanx sweety.

Jonnysgirldangerous:

Shortly after Michael's "death" it is reported that Blanket said his dad was on holiday or vacation.
  • soshsosh Posts: 32
    I also read somewhere back in November thet Timor was still rehearsing in the culver studios.

Reherase for what? Why in culverstudios where the 'dome' project was recorded

I think she meant the thing Blanket said to an interviewer that his " daddy is on vacation" in stead off daddy is dead...

yeahyeahyeah! I meant that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I also read somewhere back in November thet Timor was still rehearsing in the culver studios.

Reherase for what? Why in culverstudios where the 'dome' project was recorded

True, and he just doesn't want's to tell us what the h he is doing in culver city...aargzh,
    well..about the "dome"project, I'm convinced that dome project was NOT just a code name for TII, because how could michael finish his Dome project just in time before he "died" ?... or maybe it was indeed a code name for TII...does that mean TII was just finished just in time before his "death" ..huh? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thank you!! Well you know what they say that kids always tell the truth, so possibly Blanket really meant that MJ is on vacation. That would mean that he's in another place different to the one the kids are, so the Europe theory wouldn't be that far fetched. And I think Timor is enjoying way too much the attention, so I'm not sure if we should pay that much attention to what he says.
  • Thank you!! Well you know what they say that kids always tell the truth, so possibly Blanket really meant that MJ is on vacation. That would mean that he's in another place different to the one the kids are, so the Europe theory wouldn't be that far fetched. And I think Timor is enjoying way too much the attention, so I'm not sure if we should pay that much attention to what he says.

Yes! He has to be on vacation cause when you think about it.. the jackson family said the children saw michael in his casket (poor choice of words though..casket in stead of coffin <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) ...how can Blanket say daddy is on vacation if he saw his daddy in a casket?...

Yes! He has to be on vacation cause when you think about it.. the jackson family said the children saw michael in his casket (poor choice of words though..casket in stead of coffin <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) ...how can Blanket say daddy is on vacation if he saw his daddy in a casket?...

Now that you mention it, didn't LaToya said in one of her first interviews after MJ "died" that the kids saw him on the hospital bed already dead?? If that happened then why would Blanket think "daddy" is on vacation? mmmm the kid is little but not stupid.

• Now that you mention it, didn't LaToya said in one of her first interviews after MJ "died" that the kids saw him on the hospital bed already dead?? If that happened then why would Blanket think "daddy" is on vacation? mmmm the kid is little but not stupid.

Exactly my point <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->I don't remember who said it but I'm very sure someone of the Jackson family said the kids saw Michael after he "died" not sure if it was at the hospital or the open casket ceremony for family, but she did NOT mention that Blanket has NOT seen his daddy...so I assume that he saw his "dead" daddy (according to the person who said it) right?,,,, If that little boy saw his daddy there,, laying in a casket, cold and not responding to him, I think that child would have known his daddy was NOT on vacation, cause how could he be...if he SAW him in the casket?...another thing that doesn't add up <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I found a tweet of Timor:

Dancing is more then just movements.Its a feeling that u get when the music hits your emotions.The moment u contol these emotions.Ur dancing 6:50 PM Dec 8th from TwitterBerry

isn't this something that Michael said in an interview??
  • I found a tweet of Timor:

Dancing is more then just movements.Its a feeling that u get when the music hits your emotions.The moment u contol these emotions.Ur dancing 6:50 PM Dec 8th from TwitterBerry

isn't this something that Michael said in an interview??
    sounds like it so does this mean the message is from mj or timor thinks he is mj
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    No i'm still thinkin about what they are rehearsing and with who....and I think this could be a clue of our timor again?